Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack rants then kills a jobber

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jack rants then kills a jobber Empty Jack rants then kills a jobber Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 am

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Shoot it out by 10 years blares over the speakers and the fans erupt into cheers. Jack Ammo steps out from the back in his ring gear and a Freedom or Fire 2 T-shirt. He has the baseball bat he pulled from his locker last week. There is a dent in the side from him smashing his cell phone. He stands at the ramp and listens to the crowd cheer. He starts walking down to the ring and about half way down he yells "FREEDOM OR FIRE." He then slides the bat into the ring and walks around the ring and grabs a steel chair. Jack slides into the ring, sets up the chair and sits in it backwards.
-
Jack: Wow I love them cheers so much. Ok, you all know that this is the normal part of the show where I come down here and rant on and on. Well that's not the case tonight. I'm going to be in a match with a local guy trying to make it big in the wrestling world. So I decided to help him out with a match here tonight. His name is Ezekiel Phillips!
-
Crowd: ZEKE! ZEKE! ZEKE!
-
Jack: Tonight we will face off one on one in a hardcore match! He has agreed to this and signed a waiver so if he gets seriously hurt or injured he can't sue, he can't argue. So, right now I would like to introduce Ezekiel Phillips!
-
Far from over by Rev Theory turns on as a man in some red and yellow boxing shorts steps out from backstage and Raises his hand. There's a mixed reaction from the crowd. He runs down to the ring and slides into the ring. Him and Jack knuckle touch and he goes into the back left corner.
-
Jack: Ok let's get this show on the Road!
-
Jack throws the chair outside the ring and stands in the front right corner.
-
Lee Uzumaki: The following contest is the Hardcore Match! In this contest, anything goes, and there will be no disqualification!
-
The two wrestlers stare proudly at each other and then engage in a exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Jack Ammo Prevails
Jack Ammo charges the leg
striking his head with an
Fantasic Overhead Kick!!
Jack Ammo turns his body and lifts his leg bent at the knee
and delivers the blow on the ribs, connecting with a
Hardcore The Ammo Kick!!
Jack Ammo makes a single sidestep
and uses the sole of the foot to strike his opponent's chin, delivering a
Devastating Super Kick!!!
Jack Ammo pulls a sledgehammer from under the ring and swings it laterally into Ezekiel Phillips' midsection executing a Devastating sledgehammer blow!
Jack Ammo lifts Armin Schawtz on his shoulders
then drops him and lands knee to temple executing
ULTIMATE Go To Sleep!!
Jack Ammo tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...

JACK AMMO WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS EZEKIEL PHILLIPS
-
Jack Ammo starts to celebrate the win as Ezekiel just lays there completly knocked out by that squash match. Jack looks back at Zeke and walks over to him. He extends his hand and helps him to the corner. Jack rolls out of the ring and grabs his mic and his bat. Jack rolls back in and walks over to the recover man.
-
Jack: That's the big leagues for you kid. That really helped me with my anger problems, but I didn't invite you here to win. I invited you here to prove a point to VD!
-
Jack Ammo grabs a baseball bat
and hits Ezekiel Phillips skull executing a
Ultimate baseball bat shot!!

-
Jack then stares at the broken man. Shoot it out then starts again as he rolls out of the ring. half of the crowd is cheering and the other half in shock. Medics rush to the beaten man, Ezekiel Phillips, as Jack steps backstage. The screen fades.

OOC: How did i do?

2Jack rants then kills a jobber Empty Re: Jack rants then kills a jobber Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

I sense a heel turn coming on. Honestly though. This was a good RP.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum