Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Journey Begins Here!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Journey Begins Here!!! Empty The Journey Begins Here!!! Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Bryce_Brayden

Bryce_Brayden

Andrea is seen walking down the dark hallways of the arena. She turns into a low lit room. A red light and candles are only lighting the room. She notices a hooded figure in the corner. Andrea goes to tap the person but nobody is there. The hoodie falls and a tank full of scorpions. She screams as someone taps her shoulder.
-
Bryce Brayden: I see you discovered my friends. Who the hell are you?

Andrea: Am Andrea, I was sent here to interview.
-
B. Brayden: Ah I see. One question before you start. Do you fear my friends?
-
Andrea: Yes, they are freaking creepy. Why you ask?
-
B. Brayden: They are getting excited and can sense it. I would try to contain yourself.
-
Andrea takes a deep breath and begins to relax.
-
Andrea: I would like to welcome you to the ATW world. How are you enjoying your time here?
-
B. Brayden: Am having a blast. I am feeling on top of the world right now.
-
Andrea: How did it feel to get your first match under your belt?
-
B. Brayden: It felt great. When I seen the pain in my opponents eyes after the match. It was a thrill I haven't seen in a long time.
-
Andrea: Now to what I am here for. People want to know. Was it you who attacked Vivica last Prototype?
-
B. Brayden: What do you mean? I am pretty sure all the attackers were shown.
-
Andrea: No, I don't mean before the security separate the fighting. I mean after. There was a scorpion on her title. Was that you? Are you aligning yourself with someone?
-
B. Brayden: Oh that. Of course that was me. No, I didn't do that for someone else. It was all for my agenda I want to achieve.
-
Andrea: You had planned that?
-
B. Brayden: Well no, but I wanted to make a statement. The chaos was a perfect way to get it done. Nobody expected me to show up. Everyone knows now that when I stated am the next big time. I wasn't joking.
-
Andrea: The final scene before the show ended was a scorpion on her bloody title. Is this a sign that you want her title?
-
B. Brayden: Hello, Captain Obvious. I said I would be doing something big. Was that big enough for you?
-
Andrea: I believe so. Well, you got what you wanted. The GM granted you a non title match against Vivica Lockhart. Are you sure you're ready for this?
-
B. Brayden: Am I ready for this? I was born to compete inside that ring. Vivica is holding on to something that belongs around my waist. This match is just another step to my greatness. When I win my match tonight. it will vault me into the title picture. Leading to the Brayden Era.
-
Andrea: You have way too much confidence in yourself. It scares and excites me it the same time. Where do you get that from?
-
B. Brayden: My father is a wrestler in this business. Watching him dominate growing up made me want to be better then him.
-
Andrea: Oh wow, you're not a first generation superstar. Would you like to share with us who your father is?
-
B. Brayden: I think not. If I tell you, I will just be a shadow behind him. Am here to prove myself. Not to be personal with all you. Now I want you out. This match is epic and I signed up for it. I need to prepare.
-
Before she can answer the lights go out. She runs out scream with cameraman running behind her. The lights return with nothing in the room, but the scorpion tank.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum