Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

99 Problems

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

199 Problems Empty 99 Problems Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:36 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red, blue and white light up the arena. U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He's in his usual clothes, A black leather jacket, fine black jeans and red sports gloves. With him is the World Archetype Championship. The feeling is sullen. EE looks tired and stressed. As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and under the rope into the center of the ring. He reaches for a microphone out of his pocket.*
-
Eternal Eclipse: *sigh* Holy. PPV already? Feels like I was just crowned champion yesterday.
-
EE strokes his hairs, rubs nose and eyes constantly through his speech.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Now it seems that the man I beat that season ago gets a rematch clause. It is also fitting I had two last man standing matches in a row these past weeks. Funny how that turns out.
-
EE stumbles and pauses and crowd remains dull and bored.
-
Eternal Eclipse: No matter what they put me through here, it will not surpass the difficulties I have had to face on my own. After I was able to pay off the debt with the Mafia, it had occurred to me. I was no longer under restraint by my father for my fortune. It was what I had been hoping for. My independence was back and my father and I's relationship was strained at best. The only down side of this new found profit was this.
-
EE holds up a legal document from out of his pocket. He holds it up to the crowd so everyone can see.
-
Eternal Eclipse: As it turns out, my father required hospitalization after his, let's call them, series of blunt shots to the head. As such in Canada, you also have to fill out forms that go to government. Then that was when he and I discovered that he had not payed taxes for 3 YEARS! He was then found, audited, and charged with tax evasion and fraud. He is now currently sitting in a prison cell in god knows where. As his only living relative they came straight to me afterwards. The bank, being the they, had taken everything from him and all of my inheritance. I am now officially broke!
-
Crowd gives mixes of sympathy and cheers. EE begins to become emotional
-
Eternal Eclipse: The cars. The suits. The servants. The houses. The money... all gone! Everything I had grown and lived on was now owned by some bureaucrat who has no soul! All of it was because of me! My lack of appearance at shows can be blamed to this. After every match I could not talk, I could not stay, I had to go fight the bank and try to reason. A futile effort at best... Now the only thing I have left is the clothes on my back, The Mafia, and this! The World Archetype Championship!!
-
He holds up the belt to the sky with full extension.
-
Eternal Eclipse: This is all I have left! I will fight for this no matter what obstacles are placed in my path. Voltzandre... I've got 99 Problems and you ain't one!!
-
Camera fades.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum