Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going for some bread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going for some bread Empty Going for some bread Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The scene opens on a typical super market. There are a group of under age kids outside the entrance, stopping adults and begging for someone to buy them alcohol. We see Andrea walking towards the entrance. One of the kids approaches her.
-
Kid: Miss, Miss, Miss. Excuse me?
-
Andrea looks at the kid and raises her eyebrow.
-
Kid: Would it be possible for you to buy us some cider? Some guy before said he would but he hasn't come out yet and that was like 2 hours ago.
-
Andrea: How old are you anyway?
-
Kid: Me? I'm 19 ma'am.
-
His voice cracks as he says this.
-
Andrea: You're like 12. Now get out of here. I need to buy bread.
-
She steps past the little kid and walks towards the entrance. She stops in her tracks when she sees Hack3r walking out of the shop. He has a bottle of cider in his hands. The kid runs up to him, thanks him and takes the bottle away from the Brit.
-
Andrea: Why am I not surprised?
-
Hack3r: I don't know what you mean.
-
Andrea: It's one thing to have a crisis about a pet dying. That's fine. But starting fights in nursery schools? Neglecting your friends? Challenging good, solid, hard working guys to title matches purely out of jealousy and now buying alcohol for 12 year olds?
-
The kid over hears what she is saying and insists he's 19. Andrea ignores him.
-
Andrea: Seriously. What's wrong with you?
-
Hack3r: I really don't see your point. That guy had it coming. All you ever do is shout at me. As I said before DJ doesn't deserve that title. And you heard! That kid's 19. It's totally legal.
-
Andrea: Why doesn't he buy his own drink then? If he is the age he says he is?
-
Hack3r: He got banned from the shop for threatening a fish counter employee with a knife over some over priced fish cakes.
-
Andrea makes a loud noise of disgust.
-
Andrea: You're impossible!
-
Hack3r: Not impossible. Just unbelievable.
-
Andrea makes a loud noise then pushes straight past Hack3r and carries on in to the shop. Hack3r smiles then goes to sit down with the kids that are hanging around. The camera fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum