Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to my show

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1welcome to my show  Empty welcome to my show Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:43 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

The scene comes in with a flash of flame. The flames continue, and we see that there is a darkened theater. On the stage is what looks like a torture chamber. The flames are coming up in pillars on the sides of the stage, and with a flash, a circle of flame appears on the wall of the set. the flames flare again, and a figure seems to fly through the wall, right through the center of the circle of flames, flipping, and landing on it's feet before dropping down, almost to it's knees. The figure is curled down, squatting in front of the flames, and as they die down, the figure unfolds itself to reveal Era Dynamics as a spotlight plays on her. She's decked out in a pair of blood red brushed velvet hip hugger, with a matching halter top which is connected by a big silver O ring in the front. She stands waving to the crowd, as they go nuts. She is wearing a headset mic, and she speaks.
-
Era Dynamics: Thank you, thank you. And welcome to my show, called Hellbound Magic. I was asked to take my time out by the owners of the hotel to perform for you all, and of course, I jumped at the chance. I know what you all are thinking. 'You've got this big match at none other than Edge of Sanity... The biggest stage available for a wrestler... You've got a title shot, and you decide to come out on stage and do a magic act instead of training? What's wrong with you chick? Have you lost your ever loving mind?' Well, I'm here to tell you something'. Once you see the kind of magic I'm about to do, you'll understand why it is that i am far from worried about the sl called lack of training. This act itself is training in one of the most extreme ways. So, just sit back, and relax, and let's get some magic underway.
-
The camera pulls out, and we see a pair of men, come out on stage dressed as ninjas. They are silently stalking the young wrestler, as she seemingly prepares a box for a magic trick. They quietly approach her from behind, and at the last moment, pull their swords, swinging them to slice the young woman in half, but she bends over, and the blades barely miss her body. She plants her hands, and does a splits handstand kick, spinning around on her hands, before coming up to stand ready for the coming attack. The pair of ninja are on the attack, and she dodges each attack. She knocks the blades from the hands of the attackers, and knocks them down. She runs and hops in the box, pulling the door closed, and the ninja grab their swords, and jab them into the box with a scream of rage. They see other swords lying around, and they run these through the box as well. When they slam home the last two swords, there's a scream of pain, high pitched and agonized heard. The ninja back up, laughing and dusting their hands of with a satisfied stance. they start to walk off, when suddenly, a trunk over on the right of the stage bursts open with a flash, and Era Dynamics hops up, out of it, flying through the air, taking the pair down with a devastating double dropkick. She stands there with one foot on the back of each of the attackers, and the crowd goes nuts. She waves and speaks again.
-
Era Dynamics: Thank you, thank you. And that's just the beginning. Just like in my match against Vivica Lockhart at Edge of Sanity, just when you think I'm down and out, I'm gonna come back up swinging. And this is just the beginning. There's more excitement coming up. There's a surprise around each and every corner. Now, I wonder. Oooh, I have an idea. I need some help, so I think I'll have my assistant come and help me. Oh Whipping girl!!!! It's time to come out and play!!
-
Era Dynamics smiles evilly, rubbing her hands together in glee as a woman in a mask that looks like Vivica Lockhart comes out on stage, wearing a robe and obviously some leather pants. She walks around him, running a hand on his chest, then suddenly rips the robe off of him, leaving her shirtless. She jumps in fear, and you can hear her whimpering. Era Dynamics smiles evilly, her eyes once again looking reptilian, and glinting in the firelight and the spotlight, and she pushes her towards a torture rack up against the wall. She chains her to it, arms and legs spread wide, and she pulls out a whip. She cracks the whip across her back a few times, making her scream out in pain.
-
Era Dynamics: Oh YEAH Baby! Scream for mommy! Yeah, you're my whipping girl Vivica. You're my &*^&*! Yeah, that's good, ain't it? You LIKE getting your ass kicked by me, don't you? You must to keep trying to step up to me. And each time you do, what happens? I TAKE YOU OUT!! Just like the first time we met, I'm gonna beat you down, and pin you for the one, the two, and the three. I could just disqualify myself... Do little ungrateful losers like Travis and Chuckles the Clown do, hit you with the title, or a chair, or even just walk away from the ring and get counted out. You see, YOU'RE the one who has to pin me or make me submit in order to win, not me. I could disqualify myself and let you stay the synthetic breed Champion... But that's not my way. Besides, what's the fun in that? It's more fun crushing you, and making you squeal like a little piggy first, then pinning you, lifting your arm up at the last minute, hitting one final Burning passion on you, then finally just crushing you under my boot heel as the ref counts the pin and awards me the victory, and hands me my synthetic breed Title. MY SYNTHETIC BREED TITLE! NOT YOURS!! DON'T YOU GET IT? IT'S MINE!! I AM THE CHAMPION, AND YOU JUST WANNA BE AS GOOD AS ME! YOU WANNA BE JUST LIKE ME.! Well, I'm sorry to say it Vivica, but unless you do a little... um, let's just say nip and tuck... you could never be like me. You say that the ATW needs an Extreme Champion to hold the Synthetic Breed title, but the thing you don't understand is... THERE ALREADY IS AN EXTREME CHAMPION GETTING THIS TITLE AND YOU ARE LOOKING AT HER! Compared to me, you're about as extreme as an old lady with a hip replacement and a walker at a skate park. All you can do is just sit back and watch all the others be as extreme as they wanna be.

-
Era Dynamics continues to beat the girl chained to the rack until she begs for mercy. She then smiles, and throws the whip onto a table. She stands next to the rack, and waves her hands at the audience, then bends over, picking up a curtain on a rod. She teases with it, lifting it up, blocking the view of her body, a couple of times, then she throws it up high, where it dangles for a few moments, blocking the view of her and the woman on the rack. When it comes back down to hit the ground, Era is the one who's on the rack, chains locked and everything, and the woman who looks like Vivica is kneeling on the floor near her feet. The crowd goes nuts. Era Dynamics snaps her fingers, and the shackles and manacles fall from her wrists and ankles, and the crowd goes nuts again. Era Dynamics takes a bow, before attaching a collar and leash on the woman, and leading her over to a hook on the wall, attaching the leash there.
-
Era Dynamics: Don't you see Vivica? This is MY party. When you step into this ring, you're stepping into my territory. You want extreme? You don't KNOW the meaning of the word extreme. But once we step into that squared circle, you will learn, and you will know. Extreme is the center point of my life. Why do you think I stayed into the Synthetic Breed Division instead of going to the World Archetype division? I'm not just some chick that will sit on my ass waiting for someone to hand me what I want. I go out there and I take it. Just like I went out there and I took this number 1# contender title from travis Touchdown. Just like I'm gonna go out there and take each and every hope you could possibly have and throw them down to the ground, crushing them underneath my feet.

-
Era Dynamics snaps her fingers, and a cage is suddenly lowered from the ceiling, where a white leopard is pacing back and forth. A second cage is lowered, this one empty, and she leads the woman on the chain over to the empty cage. The woman tries to pull back away from the cage in fear, but Era Dynamics whips her back a few times, driving her into the cage. The cage door is closed, and the woman looks frightened, and Era laughs.
-
Era Dynamics: You see, Vivica, when you step into the ring with me, it's like being in a cage with no key. You're just stuck, with no escape from the beat down that is evidently on the way. And no matter what you do, in the end, you're still gonna be just stuck. I'm not gonna go easy on you. Not after what you did last season on heaven shall burn. So, you have a strike against you for that, and against you for stealing my chance for my title... Oh girl, you're just all around in deep shit, ain'tcha? You're in it so deep, you couldn't get out of it if you climbed a ladder. But don't you worry. I have the key. And that key is a loss handed to you once again by me.
-
Era jumps up on the platform holding a rope. She pulls on it, and a curtain comes up, covering the two cages. Era Dynamics shakes her booty a little, then lets the rope go with a flourish, and the leopard and the woman have switched cages. The woman is shivering in fear still, and Era reaches through the bars, rubbing her head until she calms down, then she slaps her, laughing. The cages are raised up and Era Dynamics runs to the center of the stage, bowing. She dances a little, as a very seductive song is played in the background. Era smiles, and jumps up on a platform. She holds her hands up, and a ring of fireworks flare up, blocking her from sight for a moment, and when they go out, she's gone. We hear her speaking though, and everyone is looking around for her.
-
Era Dynamics: Don't you see Vivica? I'm willing to push my body to the limits. I'm willing to do whatever is necessary to get the win, and THAT is what makes me extreme. When I'm in that ring, I am willing to give it 150% to get the win. I don't know the meaning of the word quit when I'm in that ring. I will fight until I am out cold, and even then, I will still keep on going. THAT is what makes me extreme. I don't care what kinda match it is... Hell in a Cell, Cage matches, Elimination Chambers, Lion's Den matches, Snake Pits, Inferno matches... YOU NAME IT! I'll step up to the challenge, and I will come out of the match as a winner. Hello there sweety. I didn't think you would make it.
-
The spotlight searches the crowd, and finally trains on a spot in the balcony. Era Dynamics is sitting there with Jack Johnson, smiling. She leans over and kisses him, then pulls him to his feet showing him off, waving as the crowd goes nuts.
-
Era Dynamics: Thank you, thank you. Alright, it's time for intermission, and I've gotta go pay some bills, so you all just sit back, go get some juju bees and some raisins, and hurry back to your seats, cause the fun is just beginning.
-
Era waves again, and kisses Jack Johnson again as the scene fades.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum