Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revisiting the past

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revisiting the past Empty Revisiting the past Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 am

Chuckles the Clown

For Whom the Bell Tolls begins to play as the screen fades into a broken down building. The camera pans across the building which is boarded up where there's not already iron bars covering the windows and doors. A sign appears at what appears to have been the entrance way. It’s the I.N. Sane Maximum Security Hospital for the Mentally Insane, the former home of the United League of Lunatics. A shadow appears across the pavement as it grows larger and larger.
-
Chuckles: Ahh, my former residence. What glory and what knowledge I gained here.
-
Chuckles walks into frame, his back to the camera.
-
Chuckles: Knowledge you might ask, what knowledge could one gain inside an insane asylum? Well how about pain and suffering? You see this was no normal hospital, oh no. They performed research here on the occupants. No there was no drug therapy. That would have been too nice. Shock therapy, definitely, but there were no pills to take the pain away afterwards. Then there were the special treatments that only us lucky few got to undergo. Oh the sights, sounds, the smells and taste, they’re forever burned into my being.
-
Chuckles bites at the air as if tasting it.
-
Chuckles: And now look at it, a shambles. Nothing but a pile of rock but the pain, oh the pain, never changes. But now it's different. Now I’m free. Free to come and go. Free to be the one to watch as the flesh gets ripped away from muscle. Free to play the games I want to play. And oh I’m going to play those games and I’m going to enjoy every bloody moment. And there will be blood.
-
A scream comes from within the building, so shrill it makes the hair on your arm stand up.
-
Chuckles: Oh goody, the doctors in. Time to pay him a visit. I bet he's missed me.
-
With that Chuckles enters the building as the screams come ever so more loud and constant. A maniacal laugh echoes through the building as Chuckles disappears from view. Faintly we can hear Chuckles as he says...
-
Chuckles: Who’s Laughing Now, Doc?
-
The camera fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum