Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jack Wants something (do i even need to say who this is open to)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

The camera fades to Jack standing in the ring with a mic in his hand While his new theme song by Tantric is playing. He holds the mic up to his mouth.
-
Jack: Before I call Def-jam out this week. Ehh what a shock. Ok, Defjam I made my stipulation last week, so Def I invite you down to this ring to make your stipulation.

Defjam

Defjam

Frontline by Pillar goes off as a confused Def-Jam walks out. He goes over and Hi-fives a fan or two before walking down to the ring. Lee Uzumaki hands him a mic before he rolls in the ring and looks to Jack.
-
Def-jam: Why would I need to add another stipulation to a straight up hardcore match?

Jack Ammo

Jack Ammo

Jack: You dont have to but if you do, name it here. Anyway you might be king of hardcore, but I have not held a title in this company. So, I have a lust for a championship. Be Warned, You will NOT walk out of the PPV as champ.
-
*Jack throws down the mic and steps out of the ring. Down and out by Tantric plays again as Jack high-fives his fans. He then heads into the crowd. The fans go crazy trying to touch him. Jack heads higher into the stands to the audio table. He grabs another mic.
-
Jack: For all you fans. Right now im heading into the parking lot. Where My t-shirts will be 1/2 off! and I will be there signing them.
-
Down and Out Resumes playing as he heads out of the arena with 1/8 the crowd following.

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam shakes his head as he goes to leave the ring area and heads to the backstage. The camera fades as he dissapears into the back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum