Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Choose my opponent

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Choose my opponent Empty Choose my opponent Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera fades in to the enormously loud arena, then "bad broad" by Chrome division plays eruptly in the speakers. The crowd quickly boos as Vivica Lockhart walks out the curtain and makes her way to the ring, she pauses and argues with a member in the crowd then enters the ring with a microphone in her hand
-
VL: Hey!, you wanna know why those two girls ain't sitting by you?, because they wont be caught dead sitting next to a smelly piece of crap like you!
-
the crowd boos at Vivica as she looks around enjoying it.
-
VL: Now I don't know why these boys are ignoring me nowadays, but then it came to me, they know that I am a threat! To ease their pretty little minds I thought of a great idea for tonight. So if they are not stuck stitting on their butts in the back, I'm calling you both out and you know who you are!

Last edited by Vivica Lockhart on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Choose my opponent Empty Re: Choose my opponent Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:08 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

Travis Touchdown's music hits the arena loud and quick as the Synthetic Breed champion makes his way out on to the entrance ramp. His title belt is slung over his left shoulder and he has a microphone in his right hand.
-
Travis Touchdown: I can't be certain Vivica but I'm fairly certain you're talking to me? If that is the case and you are in fact talking to me then I should probably correct something you just said there.
-
Travis pauses for dramatic effect.
-
Travis: I'm not scared of you. That hamster boy might be -
-
The crowd cheer at the reference to Hack3r.
-
Travis: - But I'm not. I'm the god damn Synthetic Breed champion. You're just a wannabe.

OOC: I've got permission to Godmod TT's character. I think I did it right.

Last edited by Hack3r on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Choose my opponent Empty Re: Choose my opponent Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:39 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica leans over to the ropes
-
VL: Your not afraid of me Travis, are you serious?!...the fact that your standing way over there and not in the ring face to face with me proves that your afraid
-
Crowd: SHUT UP...SHUT UP!...SHUT UP!!!
-
VL:yeah...go ahead and chant!..because that all you can do, none of you are man enough to say it to my face so sit down shut your mouth!
-
Crowd continues chanting, vivica ignores and continues
-
VL: And as for Hack3r, because he's too busy worrying about that damn rat of his, It won't take me long to kick him senseless at the PPV, so Hack3r where ever you are listen up!
-
Christian Ghost: Where does she get all this energy from?

-
Conner Danielson: Ha!..Why don't you get in the ring and ask her?

VL: Now I wanted to know what you two are made of...I know I got what it takes to even be in the title match, but I think we should decide for ourselves..
-
the camera shifts to Travis who looks confused at the momment.
-
VL: Why dont tonight we decide who's opponent we face!...Travis I choose your opponent, then you choose Hack3r opponent, and Hack3r you choose mine..simple as that. so, two too up for it?
-
The camera shifts back to Travis who has a huge grin on his face
-
Travis: I can't wait Vivica,bring it on!
-
The crowd cheers even louder than before!
-
OCC: I was hoping for phen to sa a few things here!

Last edited by Vivica Lockhart on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

4Choose my opponent Empty Re: Choose my opponent Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The lights die down leaving the arena covered in darkness. Red spotlights focus on the titantron as the words "I have become death the destroyer of worlds" appear. The first riffs of Sybreed's "I am ultraviolence" send the crowd in a booing frenzy as they know the much hated General Manager of ATW is about to come out.
Seconds later he emerges behind a curtain of fireworks with a microphone in hand.
-
Phenom: I like this concept of picking eachother's poisons, but i will have to add something to it. If at any time, either of you interferes in someone else's match in any way shape or form, you will automatically lose your status as a championship contender.
-
Phenom: Have i made myself clear?

https://jockerland.com/

5Choose my opponent Empty Re: Choose my opponent Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Travis Touchdown laughs to himself.
-
Travis Touchdown: That's really cool and everything but what about me? I'm THE Synthetic Breed champion. I can hardly lose my contendership now can I?

6Choose my opponent Empty Re: Choose my opponent Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

@Vivica, can you change your bit of the RP so that I'm not included? At this point in the show my character's most likely paraletic in his locker room and thus not able to be around.

7Choose my opponent Empty Re: Choose my opponent Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

@Hack3r I understand...Back to RP

VL: Don't worry Travis, I have patience so I wont interfere in your little match, not like I would care anyway. And phenom, I hear you loud and clear, I want the phony champion and the little rat boy witness by I am the # 1 B!#@*H here and no one else because no matter who you are or what you do...Vivica Lockhart is Better...Than..You!!

-
Vivica drops the mic and begins to leave the ring as her music resumes play in the arena she blows a kiss then slaps the camera and leaves through the crowd leaving Phenom and travis on the stage...

OCC: I'm done, if you want to continue go ahead, if not end it here

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum