Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helix Awards Season 4: Face

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helix Awards Season 4: Face Empty Helix Awards Season 4: Face Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: I am so sorry for delay guys. My schedule has been filled for the last week.

U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name plays across the arena. EE makes his way to the arena from backstage. He is dressed in a fine tailored suit with blazer. Dressed for a special occasion. Inside the ring are two laZboy chairs. Eternal Eclipse grabs a seat in an empty chair and grabs a mic.
-
Eternal Eclipse: It's been fun guys, but it seems we have reached our final award of the night. We give to the goodie two-shoes and biggest bullcrap spewer. Our very own Face of the Season.

Hack3r

Defjam

Adam Nedman

Voltzandre

William Bergeron

-
EE's assistant whispers in his ear when he hands him the envelope.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Ugh. I would just like to retract what I said earlier it was a very inmature response. Everyone in this federation is equal in partnership and ability. No matter if they represent face or heel. Besides, I expect the Mafia to sweep this category as well.-
Drum Roll begins as EE grins
-
Eternal Eclipse: Yes! Ha ha! The one and only apprentice of mine! Defjam, come out here and accept your glorious award. Bask in the alure of greatness and you can thank me later.

2Helix Awards Season 4: Face Empty Re: Helix Awards Season 4: Face Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:42 am

Defjam

Defjam

Frontline by Pillar blasts off throughout the arena as the fans get on their feet. Def-jam appears at the top of the ramp taunting with his title raised up high. He walks down the ramp slapping fans' hands and smiling. He rolls in the ring and accepts his award. Almost immediately he jumps up to the nearest turnbuckle and raises the Demanufacture championship and the The Face of the season award in the air followed by the roars of the crowd. he walks over to eternal and takes his mic.
-
Def-jam: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOO AAAAA TTTTTTTTT WWWWWWWWWWW!!!
-
The fans keep cheering.
-
Def-jam: If it's your first time watching my name is Def-jam, the most hardcore wrestler in the business!
-
The fans cheer wildly.
-
Def-jam: And those of you who know me know this is my second consistant Face of the Season award!
-
He walks around the ring nodding his head.
-
Def-jam: I am so grateful to all my fans, Haters, And My Friends in the back. And...
-
He looks down to EE.
-
Def-jam:... I am not your apprentice for the millionth time, but thank you for such a warm welcome. But to those of you who continue to support me, I as always promise you the best damn matches you can see anywhere in the wrestling universe, and you know why?
-
The crowd begins to cheer.
-
Def-jam: 'cus I'm the heartstoppin', hater droppin, uncontrollable, undeniable...

Fans And Def-jam: Legend of Xtreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeme Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeef-jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!
-
Def-jam Drops the mic and picks up his award as Frontline by Pillar blasts off the P.A. He runs up the turnbuckle and raises his title and award again. From the turnbuckle he jumps out the ring. He walks up the ramp taunting the fans and stops at the top of the ramp. He raises the award one more time before disappearing to the back.

OOC: EE if you wanna wrap it up than you can.

3Helix Awards Season 4: Face Empty Re: Helix Awards Season 4: Face Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:53 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

EE nods and claps.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Well folks we have reached the end of tonight's show and the end of our Season 4 Helix Awards. Thank you for those who appeared live to admire me and thank uou to those viewing at home. It has been a pleasure to host this prestigious event. Good night everybody!
-
EE smiles into the camera for a few moments then turns aggresive as the staff comes out and removes the setting
-
Eternal Eclipse: Ugh! I hope this crap was worth it! I have never crammed more bull into a single night's show. I should win a Helix Award for Best acting, maybe an oscar-
-
EE's assistant comes up to him and whispers in his ear.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Wha- were still...
-
He looks towards the camera one last time.
-
Eternal Eclipse: I have nothing to say...
-
Just then, EE hops over the top rope and down to the floor. He begins to leave the arena.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum