Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Determination

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Determination Empty Determination Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam is sitting at ringside of his personal ring. He has his title on his shoulder and is staring at the ceiling. Suddenly Pandora and her camera man sneaks up to him.

Pandora: Def-jam! Do you think I can get a few questions?

Def-jam Shrugs. Pandora and her cameraman exchange looks and then looks to Def-jam.

Pandora: Uhm.. okay then... so do you feel 100% after taking such a beating from our GM?

Def-jam: My girlfriend can swing a chair harder than that. Ill be perfectly fine going into that match with AnthraX.

how do you feel about your match tonight against AnthraX?

Def-jam: I'm going to feel at home in the hardcore match. 16 years of fighting has gotten me prepared.

Pandora: But aren't you like 26?

Def-jam: Yeah so?

Pandora: Urmm nevermind. What's your game plan against him?

Def-jam: Beat him 'till he stops moving. That means with Tables, Chairs, Ladders, My brass knuckles, The Floor , the tiatontron, The ramp, the guard rails, ANYTHING I can find, I'll use. Why? 'Cus I'm the Legend of Xtreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Pandora: DEEEEEEF-JAAAAAAAAAAM!!!

Def-jam looks semi shocked.

Pandora: What? It's catchy.

Def-jam's mood seems to have changed for the moment because Pandora and Him share a laugh as the camera fades.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum