Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rispetto Della Famiglia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rispetto Della Famiglia Empty Rispetto Della Famiglia Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:30 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red, blue and white light up the arena. U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He's in his usual clothes, A black leather jacket, fine black jeans and red sports gloves. The man makes his way down the stage bouncing on each step he takes. His white hair staying perfectly still as he goes. As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and over the rope into the center of the ring. He reaches for a microphone out of his pocket.

Eternal Eclipse: *Vocal* We are unstoppable, undeniable, the greatest thing to ever step foot into a wrestling ring! We are the Mafia. We shall not be contained! Break forth our power to the whole nation. We do not stand alone among the top. Together we unify our self-respect. No matter what they say or what they do, we remain champions at the day's end!

EE raises his hands among the glorious cheers.

Eternal Eclipse: Rispetto della famiglia! (Respect the family)

The crowd cheers for EE. The first time ever.

Eternal Eclipse: I cannot believe you hypocrites! Just a few short weeks ago you were booing and slandering my name. Now you cheer for me? You naive fools!

The love becomes sourness. EE nods in content.

Eternal Eclipse: Again the Mafia strikes gold! Last Week, the Mafia's very own Travis Touchdown, became the Synthetic Breed Championship. It was only a matter of time before he became champion! Dj, with all the knowledge I presented him with, must have showed him some of my stuff as they were a tag. This proves once again that I am the single greatest entertainer the likes this world has ever seen!

The crowd continues to boo.

Eternal Eclipse: With only one week remaining before the PPV, I predict now that by next sunday... The Mafia will walk away with all the titles! We are the single most amazing spectacle in the industry today! Tonight though, is a short pit stop. I get to face my long time rival Executioner Of Anarchy. It will be good to kick his ass again. Hopefully without others interference. At any rate, it should be an exciting match. Thank you for your short time. Enjoy the rest of the night folks. Remember.... Respect the Famiglia!

OOC: This open to reply from anyone

Last edited by Hack3r on Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum