Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paypack's a Bitch

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paypack's a Bitch Empty Paypack's a Bitch Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

Suddenly the camera turns on to a dark and unknown location. There appears to be a figure staring at several monitors. The chair spins around to reveal Crimson Wrath.

CW: So maybe, maybe last week wasn't a success, but than again, you can't always get what you want. That is, until you get revenge. William, Ghetto Blaster, all you oafs are old news to me. But there is no need to worry, I have devised a plan that will put you out of your misery. Luckily for you two you shouldn't have to suffer very long, that is unless you resist. Regardless, your days are numbered.

Crimson Wrath turns around on his chair to show his most recent match.

CW: You see, I've been doing some homework. So tonight Blaster, you may not be so lucky. I can read your strategy like a book. The sad part is, I shouldn't have to waste my time and energy on a drunken peon of Willaim's like you, let alone the rest of your pathetic cronies. And if for some reason I can't defeat you tonight, thats no big problem for me, I have many different ways of achieving victory. Believe me when I say I've been around the block quite a few times.

CW pulls out a desert eagle and shoots the camera resulting in a lost signal.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum