Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Hitman"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The "Hitman"  Empty The "Hitman" Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:03 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Def-jam is practicing different grappling moves to try and determine his new Mafia Finisher-

Def-jam: Aha! -panting- this will work Perfect on what ever sorry Soul has to vs me next!

(Any Mafia member can enter)

2The "Hitman"  Empty Re: The "Hitman" Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:48 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto walks in to begin his workout and sees the move that Defjam is working on

GB: Nice move put remember if you are trying to have it as a finisher you need to make sure you that trying to take them finished I'm not saying hurt them but if it happen oh well. Now with my finisher (Ghetto Blaster) i work and perfected that move and as you can see its one of the most feared move in that Fed that move has won me a lot of championships. You want your victim to have that move in the back of their mind during the match scare that if they make one false move that it can be all over in a sec.

3The "Hitman"  Empty Re: The "Hitman" Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:03 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Def-jam looks at him smirking-

Def-jam: That's Awesome GB, That makes me Respect you just that much more...However i think this move will impress you as well.

-Defjam boots the training Dummy in the gut and , by his hair, drags him to the tb.
Def-jam then climbs the tb, turned away from the opponent, he wraps his arm around the neck and leaps up, using the Dummy's shoulder to keep himself verticle, then drops to his butt driving the shoulder into his jaw executing a MORTAL Hitman-

Def-jam: How was that? -looks down at the Dummy's broken neck-

4The "Hitman"  Empty Re: The "Hitman" Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:59 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

nice but in my earlier days i just used a bum off the street but i guess this is less messy. now i like the name just be careful with headbutt moves cause you can also take yourself out but if you have it under control you have my blessing for the move.

5The "Hitman"  Empty Re: The "Hitman" Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Defjam

Defjam

-looks a bit confused-

Def-jam: its not a Headbutt move. Its like a stunner just modified to be more...Hardcore.

-Def-jam Smirks again and looks down at the sill broken Dummy-

Def-jam: But anyway i do appreciate the Blessing GB. You Should Watch it in action sometime.

6The "Hitman"  Empty Re: The "Hitman" Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

sorry maybe i'm still haven't fully recover from the cell match when i won the belts.Good job you have the talent just show me what you can do in the ring.

Ghetto walks off and goes to start his training

7The "Hitman"  Empty Re: The "Hitman" Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:15 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Def-jam Looks down at the broken Dummy as the Camera Fades-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum