Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE MIZ IS AWESOME

+2
The Hero
Naven X
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty THE MIZ IS AWESOME Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Naven X

Naven X

THE MIZ IS THE NEW WWE CHAMPION!!!!!!

THE MIZ IS AWESOME 16397934

2THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty Re: THE MIZ IS AWESOME Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:10 pm

The Hero

YES YES YES!

Finally they gave him the title. The Miz really deserves it. He cut really good promos in the past few months and his in ring abilities really developed. I hope he'll hold on for that title for some time. Very Happy

3THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty Re: THE MIZ IS AWESOME Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Naven X

Naven X

YES the AWESOME ERA HAS BEGUN!!!!

4THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty Re: THE MIZ IS AWESOME Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Wolf

Wolf

First off I would like to congrat the Miz for winning the Title. But Honestly I dont see him holding it long. He really doesn't have that great of skill in the ring. But then again this is WWE they dont care about real skill.

5THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty Re: THE MIZ IS AWESOME Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Tyr

So that fucking shithead got it, eh?

Well, congratulations WWE, you managed to make the WWE Championship the most unimportant title in the company...

I really wonder who that guy is fucking backstage, because I don't see any other reason for WWE to cobble that guy with title belts... I mean, come on, he's held more different title belts during the last year than any other superstar (the US title as pure, meaningless eye candy since it hasn't been contested for months; the Unified Tag Team titles - ok, it was fun to watch him struggle while getting in the ring with three belts at once, but that's about it; the Money in the Bank briefcase and now the WWE Championship), while many others that would deserve a title immediately (John Morrison, MVP, to name a few) and/or look way, way, way, WAAAY better than Mizzy (JM again, Miz' face totally reminds me of a fat, ugly dumbass that used to stalk me a couple of years ago) get absolutely nothing...

Sorry, but the only thing I like about Miz is his entrance music... And I really hate guys that get absolutely everything punched in their ass faster than they can get it out again...

6THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty Re: THE MIZ IS AWESOME Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Wolf

Wolf

I agree Miz is the last guy I would have liked to seen get the title. Some names I would have liked to seen get it before Miz ever got near it....

John Morrison
Shelton Benjamin
Carlito
Matt Hardy
Rowdy Roddy Piper
Jerry the King Lawyer
Christian
R-Truth
Chavo Guerrero
Mark Henry
Goldust (lol)
Rhyno
Sabu
Sandman
Raven
Tazz
Rob Van Damn
Tommy Dreamer
Terry Funk
Finlay
Dean Malenko
William Regal
Arn Anderson

Yes I know some of the names I said dont wrestle in WWE any more or are way past retirement. But i dont care. To be even more honest I would have dug up some of the dead wrestlers before giving it to the Miz. Putting the big title on Miz is like when wcw put the title on David Arquette (not sure if i spelled his name right)

Like Owen Hart I dont care if he is a rotting corpse or an urn filled with ashes he would have still earned it more than Miz.

7THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty Re: THE MIZ IS AWESOME Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:19 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

I see WWE taking the title off him at TLC and then he gets his rematch at Royal Rumble and loses their to. I would like to see The Miz hold onto the title longer and if it wasn't so close to Wrestlemania I could see it happening but if The Miz retains at TLC he will going into Wrestlemania as one of the main events and I don't think he is quite that ready yet.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

8THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty Re: THE MIZ IS AWESOME Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Tyr

Honestly, Miz has been handed way too much since October 5th, 2009, if Wiki serves... At least one item at once to carry to the ring for 14 consecutive months now? WTF????? Not even Cena was given that much, and it's obvious that he's the poster boy AND merchandise boost (even for the Nexus merch) in one person while Miz just looks, acts and speaks so fucking STUPID...

If I were to eliminate one person from WWE immediately, it wouldn't be Michael Cole anymore...

9THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty Re: THE MIZ IS AWESOME Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

This was bound to happen anyway. He was holding on that briefcase for a very long time. Actually when I think about it, he's probably the first one to keep it that long before using it.
Anyway I don't know what to say about his title. I guess WWE is trying to replace the old talents with the young ones. Now we need to see what he does with it. But yeah, he's a bit skinny for holding such a big title.
And I do agree that a lot of other wrestlers should have held this title way before he did.

10THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty Re: THE MIZ IS AWESOME Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Tyr

Well, considering that he's just 6 months younger than Orton, he's had it pretty late, I give him that. But on the other hand, I just hate him... So I'd be a lot happier if that rumor (Miz being the first to lose his MITB contract match) became truth... And: Edge kept it for 11 months back in the days when he won the first MITB match...

11THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty Re: THE MIZ IS AWESOME Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

@Touchdown Edge held it longer

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

12THE MIZ IS AWESOME Empty Re: THE MIZ IS AWESOME Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:42 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Yeah apparently. But nonetheless, Miz had it for quite a long time ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: