Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attacker Revealed

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Attacker Revealed Empty Attacker Revealed Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The arena lights become bright as the camera takes a shot of the roaring crowd in the ATW arena.Suddenly, "Boring" by P!nk plays loud in the arena, a shower of golden pyro falls from the rafters and Vivica Lockhart comes through the pyro and makes a sexy pose in front of the pyro, then she walks down to the ring, she receives a microphone from the referee and waits for him to leave the ring. She raises the mic to her lips.

VL: I guess it goes to show that I am the best you all have ever seen because all men want and all women want to be me, but they can't!

Vivica poses again to the crowd and chuckles as the crowd boos.

VL: But enough about me, as you know that myself and Naven X "Were" going to have a tag team match at the ppv against Valac and your general manager Phenom The Vampire Lord but before I get to it let me bring out my tag team partner, he is "The Renagade"..Naven X!

Vivica turns and claps as the crowd erupts in boos as they await for Naven X to enter.

2Attacker Revealed Empty Re: Attacker Revealed Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:42 am

Naven X

Naven X

"I Stand Alone" by Godsmack blasts through the speakers and slowly entering is Naven X with a huge smile on his face as the takes a while taunting the crowd. He then makes his way down the ramp and pauses and raises his arms over his head revealing an "X" then quickly brings them down as blue and white pyro shoots out the stage then ending with a blast resembling an "X". He then continues down the ramp and into the ring. Vivica gives Naven the microphone then begins to speak.

Naven X: That's right Vivica!, We were going to have a tag team match at Architects of the Apocalypse but something horrible happened!

Naven points toward the Titantron to reveal the clip of Valac's attack last week on Prototype...

Naven X: Awful! How awful to see this happen..and just seeing it again makes me want to cry...

The crowd boos with a little laughter as Naven pretends to cry with Vivica trying to comfort him.

Naven X: I..I just can't believe someone would do such a thing. And to see Phenom right by Valac's side weeping and hoping that he can fight us at the PPV.

Naven continues his pretend weeping then changes his focus to the camera...

Naven X: But I can see that it's not going to happen, if he knows what's good for him and since we can't be by his bedside, It would be right if Phenom came out right now, in this very ring and cancel the match. So Phenom, come out if you don't mind because I got something to tell you!

Naven X leans on the ropes to await Phenom the Vampire Lord...

3Attacker Revealed Empty Re: Attacker Revealed Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:28 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

The sounds of skull-crushing drumming and machinegun guitar riffs fill the arena as the word “Undead” appears written in blood on the Titantron. Phenom The Vampire Lord appears at the top of the entrance ramp in an unbuttoned hooded gray leather coat displaying his new "Midnight Messiah" t-shirt and begins to make his way towards the ring as the insane drumming makes way for the vocals.

“I want to crush this world
Drenched in blood I'll rejoice
I'm prone to destroy all what is standing in my way
For I could confront the Creator itself”

He goes up the steel steps, and dodges the second rope to get in ring. He gets in Naven's face, staring in his eyes.

Phenom: You are right. It hurts to say it but you are right! As of right now the tag team match at the Pay-Per-View is CANCELED!

The fans in the arena start booing as they were all expecting to see a great fight at the Pay-Per-View between the GM and his minion on one side and Naven and Vivica on the other side.
Phenom tilts his head a bit to the right to look at Vivica who has a content look on her face after hearing The Vampire Lord's announcement. At least they had defeated him at his own game and they made no efforts to hide their satisfaction.

Phenom: Wipe that smirk off your face woman! And go back to cooking dinner, washing clothes and making babies. This is not the place for fragile women to be in.

Vivica's eyes start burning with hate as he's hearing Phenom stereotyping her and downgrading her to the status of a child-making, food-cooking slave. She wants to reply but Phenom violently cuts her off before she can even open her mouth.

Phenom: SILENCE WOMAN! Men are talking!

A loud chorus of boos floods the arena as the spectators, especially the women aren't too pleased by Phenom's attacks. Naven realizes that he should be defending his partner so he makes a step to his right to interfere between the two.

Naven: Listen Phenom, you may be the gm but i will...

But he can't finish his sentence as Phenom cuts him off.

Phenom: SILENCE MORTAL! GODS ARE TALKING!

The boos increase in volume as the crowd becomes more and more nervous. However the GM ignores them and continues undisturbed.

Phenom: I got a match to announce for Architects of the Apocalypse! And it involves these 2 wannabes! [pointing at Naven and Vivica]

Phenom: You 2 wastes of genetic material and oxygen will take on the MIDNIGHT MESSIAH, Myself in a 2 on 1 handicap match. No rules... no nothing! Falls count anywhere on this planet, everything goes!

The crowd gets all excited as they realize how great of a match this could turn out to be.

Phenom: And it is going to be for the #1 contendership for the Double Helix Tag Team Championships!

Everyone is puzzled by this announcement however. Why would he give the 2 ONE MORE REASON to beat him up. This doesn't make sense. Or does it?

Phenom: And before you start jumping up and down in happiness, remember one thing... I will die before seeing you 2 champions of my federation!

https://jockerland.com/

4Attacker Revealed Empty Re: Attacker Revealed Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Naven X

Naven X

Before Naven could say anthing Vivica takes Naven's shoulder and whispers something in his ear. Naven's mood changes as he laughs with the same grin from before..

Naven X: Phenom, You have just made the worst decison of your life and we love everything about it! So you want to make this happen huh?. Well you got it!

The crowd become chaotic as Naven and Vivica agree to the match Naven slowly walks around the ring with Vivica takes a step closer towards Phenom..

Naven X: Now, I told you to come out here because I have something for you... You see, all week people have been suspecting who attacked Valac last week, and I want to put their minds to rest and to tell you Phenom that I didn't...

Pandora: WAIT!!!

Pandora slowly walks from out the curtain to the stage with a microphone at hand.

Pandora: Sorry to interrupt you all but I have an annoucement to make!..All this week I have been trying to discover who was the person that attacked Valac last week and I have gotten footage from another camera backstage that shows all what happened. Would you all like to see it?

The crowd all reply YES!!. Pandora gives the signal to the back to play the footage...

The camera reveals a corner view of the General Manager's office door as the unknown man drags Valac to the office's front door...It shows Valac trying to get up but then kicked in the face by the hooded man. The man whips out a notepad and writes somthing in it and lays it on Valac's chest....another figure shows up in the camera...

???: are you done?

Unknown man: Yeah he is done for!

The unknown moves his hoodie to reveal Naven X! The camera also revealed the figure to be Vivica Lockhart..

Vivica: Ok let's get out of here!!

Naven and Vivica leave the scene and the footage goes black...

The crowd are completely shocked at what they have seen. Naven and Vivica begin to doubt and taunt the crowd as Phenom's face becomes crimson red.

Naven X: Ahh the hell with it! It was me Phenom! I am the one that attacked Valac... I the one that hit him in the back to the head and dragged his lifeless body to your office door, and I'm the one who kicked him dead in the face and knocked him out!

The crowd's boos become deafening and Naven X does a sinister laugh as he stands face to face with Phenom!

5Attacker Revealed Empty Re: Attacker Revealed Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom's rage seems to be taking over his mind as the always calm and calculated General Manager is boiling with rage. His voice is low and heavy... sounding more like an inhuman growl than a voice.

Phenom: Listen to me you petty mortal. When i hired you, you were nothing!And her [points at Vivica] was an unemployed cage fighter. She never fought with men before I signed her! You were never in high profile matches before I signed you!

His voice goes darker and lower as he talks, making sounds that would make any black metal singer smash his head against a wall with envy.

Phenom: I MADE YOU! And at Architects of the Apocalypse, in just a short week i am going to rip you 2 apart limb by bloody limb.

Phenom: The clock is ticking and when the Trumpets of Armageddon start sounding and the spirit of Vengeance and Blind Fury busts open the Gates of Hell and engulfs The Vampire Lord you better be at peace with yourself and the Creator because i will strike you down so hard, there will be nothing left of you but dust.

That being said, he drops the microphone down and leaves the ring heading back up the ramp, backstage, with his theme song blaring through the Industrial Arena's Sound System

https://jockerland.com/

6Attacker Revealed Empty Re: Attacker Revealed Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica picks up the mic and dusts off some debris before she raise it to her lips and one hand to her side.

VL: So it all comes out in the open thanks to that wanna be interviewer!

Vivica points to the back of the arena.

VL: Paracide or whatever you call yourself, I am gonna be looking all over for you but not tonight since I'm going to be busy so I'll see you later!

Vivica looks back at Naven.

VL: you see you are lucky to have me by your side Naven, because now Phenom has to get in the ring with the both of us very soon.

Vivica tunes her voice even louder

VL: And we will make sure his little friend gets to see his master defeated and we become the #1 contenders for the Helix Tag Team Championships..CHA!!

Vivica and Naven throw the microphones at the referee and exit the ring and walk through the crowd with Vivica in front strutting her way out with her theme song playing in the background

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum