Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loa Will Not Be Denied!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Loa Will Not Be Denied! Empty Loa Will Not Be Denied! Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:27 am

Revenant King

The crowd boos Revenant King as he goes toward the ring with his usual attire as well as a long walking stick with a skull hanging from a chain on one end. He's booed even more upon entering the ring with a microphone he got from an employee.
Revenant King: Boo me as much as you want, but I am here to stay, whether you want me too or not.
The crowd boos even harder the second time around. He keeps his calm demeanor.
Revenant King: Anyways, allow me to introduce myself, I am the Revenant King. Master of the Loa arts and renown medicine man, and I am here because of a certain individual in the back locker room. You all know him as the Guillotine Master.
The crowd cheers slightly at the newcomer's name.
Revenant King: You see, I have no reason to hate someone that can't learn to ignore certain principles, but the lack of prudence is to me discerning. Guillotine Master, you may be a man of honor, but honor without victory is nothing but a waste, and guess what? I am going to waste even more of it by defeating you tonight in this ring.

2Loa Will Not Be Denied! Empty Re: Loa Will Not Be Denied! Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Guillotine Master

Master of the Flying Guillotine plays on the loudspeaker and the lights flash for all the audience to see. From the ramp, the Guillotine Master walks out with a bo staff in his hand. In his other hand is a microphone.

Guillotine Master: Revenant King, you are a shameless person. From what I have witnessed, with you doing low blows and back stabs against your opponent, I have come to conclude that you have no sense of honor.

Crowd: Set him straight! Set him straight! Set him straight!...

Guillotine Master: I have a match with you tonight. I have no choice in the matter, understandably. However, I will comply, and just like these people say, I will set you straight. For my honor, I will accept this challenge.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum