Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

learning the hard way

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1learning the hard way Empty learning the hard way Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:51 pm

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the �Tron was set to fire!
Executioner Of Anarchy makes his way to the ring
wearing a simple wrestling costume
mounting a custom chopper
preceded by four druids wearing robes and carrying torches
Four lightnings hit the ringposts EOA enter's the ring holding a microphone.EOA looks around at the crowd for awhile then places the microphone up to his face.

EOA: well let's see, I'm booked in a match to face Naven X. I can't tell you how easy this is going to be. I mean, he was nominated to be the the biggest loser of the season. He may not have won that award but that makes him one of the worst wrestlers in ATW!

EOA pauses as he walks forward and leans on the rope. He brings his microphone back up to his mouth again to speak.

EOA: This is going to be a cake walk so Naven, if you're watching out there you better be ready, oh and good luck, you'll need it. You're gonna regret walking down that ramp and facing me in a match. I suggest you run away now, if you don't, well when you're face to face with me you won't make it out alive!

With those final words EOA drops the microphone in the center of the ring gets on his custom chopper and rides up the ramp and out of arena.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum