Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Empty My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Kim Anderson

Kim Anderson

I'll Bet My Own Damn Ass
2:10 PM 6th Saturday November 2010

Sitting on one of the benches in the women’s public locker room, sending a text message on her mobile, is Britani Knight. The young Brit is wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt with black boots. Meanwhile the most easily noticeable thing is the WWE HCTP’s Women’s Championship is on the girl’s lap and on this Championship is her name. Only five days ago Britani successfully hit the “Full Package” on Madison Rayne to become the first person to hold the gold, in the teenager’s very first match in America. Yet now that you have won the title there are a lot of people that are dying to beat you for it…well by many it is only the newly signed Lacey Von Erich since Madison left shortly after the defeat. Just earlier today Britani got told by Josh Matthews that she will be teaming with some Mexican American, Rey Mystero, to battle this Lacey Von Erich and The Miz, some failed reality TV star. Maybe its just the feeling of holding Championship Gold but Britani’s expression was the clear definition of the opposite of nervous. After sending her text message about how great it feels to be at top of WWE HCTP to her mother, , Knight switched off the mobile and put it in her pocket. Shortly after she did that Josh Matthews, one of the official interviewers for WWE HCTP, entered the room with a cameraman right behind him. Through a way of body language Josh asked Britani if she wanted to be interviewed and she answered yes. So Josh chose to stand next to the girl as the camera began to roll.

Josh Matthews: What up everybody, this is Josh Matthews here and please welcome my guest at this time. The Women’s Champion Britani Knight.

Britani: Thanks for having me at this time.

Josh Matthews: Your welcome and I like to ask you a few questions…the first one being is that with you being a Champion, not only are you automatically the top star here but also have a lot of people gunning for a shot at that title…do you think that your championship reign will be a lengthy one?

While he spoke about Knight being Champion she rubbed her right hand on the gold and smiled before holding it up. With the title blocking the camera’s view of Britani’s breast area she smiled lightly. Knight still looked confident and after hearing the interviewer’s question the woman laughed lightly before saying.

Britani: Will my Championship reign be a lengthy one? Of course it shall be a long reign. Until Survivor Series I am the best superstar in WWE. Not some Miz, not some Rey Mysterio and not some Wade Barrett…me, does any of hold a Championship, no, I do. But as “a lot of people” goes, the little girl I defeated to win this title, Madison Rayne, is no longer here and then the only other diva here is Lacey Von Erich.

The Brit’s voice was clearly confident as she said Lacey’s name. The female knows that she should be worried because Von Erich was a famous wrestling family that dominated American wrestling but from what the Brit has seen Lacey ain’t as gifted in the arts of wrestling as her relatives were. Instead of continuing to speak Knight decided to rub her Championship Belt a bit more. Maybe the British are amazing actors since Britani looks completely like she isn’t even bothered about her opponents on the upcoming episode of RAW.

Britani: I only have one potential challenger and she is Lacey Von Erich…I admit that the Von Erich’s were one of the greatest wrestling families in history but I have watched TNA in the past and from what I’ve seen the only thing Lacey is good at is laying down. Hell, I’ll prove my dominance by demolishing Lacey in our mixed tag team match up. Hell, Lacey is simply nothing but a bug that I’ll squish on my path is prove that nobody in the WWE can outdo Britani Knight…what is your next question Matthew?

Josh Matthews: Well my next question would be about your view of Lacey but seeing that you already express your confidence against her I’ll ask this…do you think Rey Mysterio is a trustworthy partner?

Britani: Well it looks like the answer is a lot stupider then the question since I actually respect Oscar Gutierrez. I respect the fact that by the time I went to school Rey was already holding the WCW Cruiserweight Championship. He is a very faithful man seeing that his wife is his first and only love while Oscar has countless surgeries to his left knee. Before your ask, yes I do watch his matches on youtube and television while having his autography “Behind The Mask”. But while I trust him the bigger question is that…is it smart to fully trust me? There have only been two loyal partners that I had…me and Melodi were the Norfolk Dolls and my partner retired after a bunch of success while I backstabbed my own entire family to become the best competitor in the European female wrestling scenes. Hell, people normally state that the Brits are sometimes the lease trustworthy people in history. I might respect you Rey Mysterio but I promise you nothing…I do have a promise for Angie Gutierrez, Dominick Gutierrez and Aalyah Gutierrez however. I promise them three that I will go all out so that they won’t have to worry about Oscar getting injured. He trust me for this and I trust him for this match. So is there anymore questions Josh?

Josh Matthews: Well the last question is how do you rate the threat posed by The Miz? Last week he defeated Chris Jericho and rates you as a dog…

Britani: A dog? Me?

At first it looked like Britani’s calm confidence have been replaced with anger of being insult in this way yet all of the sudden the female dropped the Women’s Championship on her la and laughed very loudly. Knight actually found Miz’s comment to be quite funny. Both Josh and the cameraman were surprised at this yet chose to wait until the young Brit stopped laughing. As soon as she stopped laughing Britani Knight had an overconfident smile on her face, showing off her youth, and held the title with her right hand.

Britani: Me a dog? I knew The Miz failed at reality TV shows but I never knew he failed at homework as well.

After saying that the youthful beauty stood up from the bench and held the Women’s Championship over her shoulder, to show it off to the camera lens.

Britani: I am no dog, a bitch I’ll happily admit, but I am no dog. And unlike Miz I actually don’t need to look like an idiot on national television to get into a wrestling ring. I was trained my professionals while he was trained by a bunch of egotistical moronic Britani Knight wannabes! Yes, many people want to be like me because through thick and thin…through the countless times my hair has been yanked and through the countless times that weirdo in Europe chokeslammed me, I have bounced back twice as strong. The only time that The Miz looked impressive was when he insulted John Cena since no matter what, when you are against Cena you’re always cheered in England. I do have to admit that at first I feel as paranoid as hell but after defeating Madison in my first match I am ready for anyone! Last week Mizzy claimed that he and Rayne are a Championship material couple yet I defeat Madison and now she’s without a job so this week I can make it two for two when I beat you Mike Mizanin. Hell if I pin Miz’s shoulders to the mat and he somehow went out on top at Survivor Series then I should become the instant number one contender for the WWE Championship.

Josh Matthews: But Britani, you’re not classed as a heavyweight…

Britani: And Rey Mysterio is?

It now looked like the young Brit’s pride provoked her to interrupt Josh Matthews since this is the one thing that eluded the female from being a stable tag team partner. Yet you can’t actually blame Britani for having this confidence since she literally held five women Championships across Europe at the same time. Knight however manage to not show any form of anger or frustration, instead she mange to keep to her calm, confident and collected attitude as she continued to speak.

Britani: What have these WWE Championship contenders don’t so far in their careers? Miz acts like he is the best even though he fails a lot, Edge gets injured more times then Michael Owen, Rey Mysterio gets injured nearly as much times as Edge while Wade Barrett can’t even win a Championship. Yet what have I done? I dominated female wrestling in Europe and in my very first match in an American wrestling company I walk out at the very top of the list of superstars. But…I do kind of understand that the men in WWE Here Comes the Pain are too scared to be outdone by a young British girl. After all, dominating the girls is a lot more enjoyable then beating perverted nerd after perverted nerd. Right now though I am more then contented with having the Women's Championship over my shoulder so the balless men like Mizzy has nothing to worry about even when I'll defeat both you and that joke you call a wrestler Lacey Von Erich...is that all you like to ask?

Josh Matthews: Yes that is, thanks for asking.

Britani: Okay, all I like to add to finish this interview is this...I'll bet my own damn ass that I'll hold this WWE HCTP Women's Championship for the rest of two-thousand-and-ten and most likely all the way to this day next year...and why do I think I can do that...because I am the greatest female wrestler in history. Have a fun day!

After saying that Britani Knight exited the locker room, in the direction of the parking lot, possibly to find a taxi to the hotel she's sleeping in. Meanwhile the cameraman switched off the camera and followed Josh Matthews to the production truck, to give the people inside the footage recently recorded.

Prologue:

In the bedroom of her detracted house in Fairfax Virginia, playing “Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies” on the DS on the top bunk of the bunk bed, is Yashira Maran. The Japanese female is wearing blue jeans and a pink vest with Pokemon socks half way off her feet. Only two days ago the late teenager decided to sign up to Russian Roulette Wrestling; Ruby was delighted to hear that she has not only been accepted to the company but also been in booked in a unique set of matches to crown the first ever RRW Sirens Champion. Many things are currently on her mind…
“do I have what it takes to wrestle again?” “Will my right knee give in again?” and “how the hell am I suppose to defeat King Godwyn?” Were the top three thoughts in the female’s view. But what will these answers be? How can Ruby obtain all three answers? And how will her everlasting injury effect the Japanese Siren’s confidence? Hopefully most of these questions intend to be answered on Monday the Twenty-Sixth of October Two-Thousand-and-Ten in the first ever episode of Russian Roulette Wrestling’s Jokers Wild.

Scene One: Give Everyone A World-Class Performance
Time: 1:20 PM 19th Wednesday October 2010

Many people say that the public locker rooms in a wrestling arena are the third worst and smelliest place to be. Yet the public locker room in the RRW wrestling arena, for Sirens/female wrestlers, can prove all of those beliefs and opinions wrong. The room looked big enough to hold at lease fifty Sirens while the amount of lights in the room can rival Christmas trees. The benches, that span across all the walls, were all perfectly neat while the walls and floor looked polished. At one end of the room is a corridor that leads to a huge, marble-walled, shower room for all the women under Russian Roulette Wrestling’s payment. Meanwhile at the other side of the room were five flat screen plasma television monitors on the walls with ten or so giant beanbags nearby. There are also a few personalised titanium lockers in the corner of the room, for those Sirens that don’t want to leave their processions in easy reach. How the hell could RRW even afford such luxury for just one room? Only the holy father knows the answer. Sitting at the end of one of the benches tying the laces of her right wrestling boot is Yashira Maran, better known by many as “Ruby”. This is the very first ever time that the Japanese former Bombshell but now Siren has been in a arena occupied by RRW. So far Ruby found a lot of things different from her time in WWH; there were recycling bins throughout backstage, the cleaners and behind the scene staff actually come to the arena when they’re suppose to be and the public locker rooms has quality that envy million dollar mansions. Yet sight seeing isn’t the reason why Yashira is here, even though it might become an extra excuse, Ruby is here because she wanted to shoot her first promo in six months. The young beauty is wearing white pants and a light pink vest with white wrestling boots. Just then the eighteen year old pulled the right sleeve of her pants upwards above the knee, what was there is a knee brace while the stab wound is still faintly visible on her right knee.

Ruby: How will my knee effect me? I’ve been through so much training to get use to putting pressure on it…but is my decision wise?

While talking to herself a concerned look appeared on Yashira’s face since she has been informed by multiple doctors that her right knee while forever be injured. Yet Ruby has very little time to check on her knee again since an official RRW cameraman just entered the room and pointed the camera directly at the girl. She noticed the cameraman and pulled the sleeve back down below her injured knee before looking back at camera with a smile on her late teenage face. The guy holding the camera started to film her and indicated that the promo has now begun.

Ruby: Hi their everyone! For those fans who are new to the wrestling scene then I am Ruby, the girl who will hopefully give you your money’s worth. And for those who actually know me then I say that I am ecstatic to see that I wasn’t an afterthought. Well, let me start with saying welcome to Russian Roulette Wrestling and I really hope you’ll enjoy what this company offers to you. But I guess I should point this promo toward the first ever RRW show; on this show there is a crowning of the Sirens Championship through some kind of unique system. From what I understand that there are two tag team matches and the two winning teams gets to battle each other…then I guess the members of that winning team simply fight each other for the Championship.
The young Siren was clearly confused by this yet it was also oblivious that she didn’t mind too much since she is just a simple Siren working for a wrestling company.

Ruby: One of the two tag team matches is what bring you to this promo. On one side of the ring are a duo of Skye Extare and Christelle Lockheart, who I have no clue about, while at the other side of the ring is Sin, who I have a feeling I seen before in an old show, and me. If you ask me it looks like the odds might be on my team since I haven’t even heard of our opponents before yet remember that I lost somewhere around seventeen times in twenty-five matches so probably the odds are even, for the first time ever. Yet before I speak about my opponents I wish to say about my partner, Keira Fisher, okay? Okay, well the first thing I have to say is that she probably doesn’t trust me since I’m not sure if she’ll tag me or slap me. Maybe I don’t trust her and she trust me but from experience I know that you don’t need to know, or even trust, your partner to successfully team with them. Maybe Keira Fisher, other wise known as Sin’s, technical wrestling could be a brilliant partner for my high flying tactics…maybe Sin actually wants to team with me knowing that my right knee will forever be a weakness for me. Maybe Sin will leave me in the ring to get countless possible injuries or maybe she’ll wait until we win the last tag team match to jump me from behind…okay, I’ll admit it, I have zero trust towards Sin yet I would happily prefer a partner I can’t trust then a partner that knows my style like the back of her hand.
After saying her words the girl claiming to be the “Japanese Fairy” stood up yet failed in covering up the pain soaring from her knee. The cameraman first felt concerned then thought about why is an injured person being allowed to wrestle; these thoughts were instantly thrown out of the window when Ruby smiled toward him and motioned to follow her before heading off to the door of the locker room. So the guy holding the camera did follow her and Yashira opened the door to him. The following motion was basically the cameraman exiting the room with Yashira right behind him before the young woman shut the door behind them. Once the door was shut Ruby guided the cameraman to an area backstage that looked like a lot of construction is still happening. So the youngster sat on one of the crates and smiled at the cameraman again before starting to speak up again.

Ruby: Yet my partner is only one factor that can effect the outcome of our match. Another factor is Skye Extare, I honestly would like to battle you Skye since I have a very weird feeling you can be quite good here if you bother. But from what I understand you like to be known as “nightmare”…so why do you picture yourself as a nightmare? Is there something about you that scares people? Or is it just a tagline you want to have while you’re here? If anything using that word as a nickname basically makes you sound like a fan of a man I once knew…and hated. Maybe I shouldn’t judge you by a title, since that is all a nickname is, yet what can you do in this match would be an interesting question if you ask me. Maybe you are the tallest in the match and maybe you have based yourself around the night but how can the night claim victory in a war of fist and foot? How can the night claim victory in a fight between four people? And how can the night cope when one of its opponents claims to be demonic and its other opponent flies in the sky like a fish swims in water? To be honest I don’t have an answer to any of these questions but what is so fun about asking a question that you already know the answer to.
After asking her questions the Japanese youngster pulled a sheet of paper out of one of her back pockets and revealed its contents to the camera lens. It was a her own drawing, which has the same amount of quality as a little child’s drawing, of an arena with ladder set up on the floor. In front of this ladder was a body of a person and on top of a ladder is a girl who is about to jump off the ladder. After a couple of seconds of letting the camera record the drawing Yashira started to speak about the picture she held up.

Ruby: I suppose, Skye, that you want to cement your name in Russian Roulette Wrestling’s history, just like everyone who has signed their names to the Russian Roulette Wrestling paycheck. And indeed I will take you to instant history but unfortunately I don’t believe you would like this way very much…you see I have only played Russian Roulette once and it taught me many things; I admit one of those things is not to play against a Russian when you have no experience but that isn’t the important lesson. The important lesson is that the higher risk you take the higher the reward will be. Which leads me to what idea I have for this history producing moment…the body in front of the ladder is you while I picture the girl who’s going to jump as me. If it works then it will prove without a shadow of a doubt that I am able to win the Sirens Championship but the other important thing I learnt was that the higher risk could backfire big time…because if I jump and miss you Skye then I’ll crash, burn and probably break my neck like I nearly did against a Amber Richardson. To fly or not to fly, that is an average question yet if I have the choice of crashing and burning or be safe and embarrassed. I would happily crash and burn since that is who I am, I might be careless at times but going everyone a show is my ultimate goal every night…yet is it alright if I ask you this question “Nightmare”? What can you do against someone who could write the book on injuries? What can you do against someone who would gain no success as long there is one person chanting my name? And what can you do against a cheerful risk taker like me? I’ll let you think of the answers before I sound too much like an interviewer.
As soon as she said that Yashira jumped off the crate and placed the picture on the crate before turning away form it. The young female had a smile across her face as she happily lead the guy holding the camera away from the crate and pasted a few doors. She kept going and going until they reach the parking lot by the arena where Ruby stopped to look at the area. She noticed there were very few vehicles here. She then spotted an ice-cream van outside the building. Unfortunately, no matter how tempting the ice-cream is, the young Japanese female needed to continue her promo so Ruby turned her back toward the van and smiled again, toward the camera lens, before speaking up once more.

Ruby: Yet there is another person that could factor in this match and that is Skye’s tag team partner, Christelle Lockheart. From what I’ve heard about her, which is very little, Christelle is kind of like a Psychotica I’ve seen half a year ago. Which brings me to a point that for the first time in my life feel unimpressed. I mean if you’re impressed by how flexible a Barbie doll is then it is impossible to not be impressed by anything yet it seems that Lockheart has achieved it. You see that there is a few things that make Christelle sound like a Psychotica version two…number one, Lockheart claims to be from an asylum when Psychotica’s past involved an asylum. Number two, both of you look nearly exactly alike. Number three, people say you’re psychotic while the word Psychotica explains psychotic. Number four, you claim to be hardcore while she is hardcore. And number five, the unfortunate pasts you both had have leaded both of you to being demented. Which leads me to a point in semi-believing that you’re using her life as an act to follow…yet saying that could just make you angry and use things like barbed-wire nooses or even dip your glue coated fist into glass just to torment my injured knee. Yet that doesn’t mean I’m afraid of you or your ways, I would love to battle someone like that since a high flyer battling a hardcore fanatic would make a wonderful show for the audience watching. Yet there is something about you that seem to get to me…its like thinking the words “Christelle” and “Lockheart” gives me some kind of negative vibe about you but why is this? The last time I got this vibe was from a woman who screwed me twice in one month.
The female looked over her shoulder to see the ice-cream van just there, with no queue at all, but she really wanted to finish this promo the most. Yet the possibility of having an ice-cream was mind consuming and just to make the decision worst the van started to blast its music out so that not only will she know its there but also hear it being only a going twenty-five steps away. In the end Yashira glanced over toward the camera before giving back her full attention to the cameraman. The beautifully youthful Asian then put her hand in the other back pocket and pulled out another childish drawing. This drawing was different however, the last drawing consist of Ruby preparing to jump off the ladder yet this drawing was of a female with a devilish smile across her face. This picture also has a female laying down on the mat with pain etched across her face while the devilish smiling person seem to have her hand raised in victory. Yashira chose to begin explaining the picture straight away in an attempt to ignore the ice-cream van.

Ruby: Maybe you could be the one we call the first ever RRW Sirens Champion, Christelle, if me and Sin doesn’t co-exist well enough to beat you and Skye. You see the devil’s smile pictures you my view of you at the moment, meanwhile the injured person in this picture is me. Like a butterfly against a praying mantis my career could be ended by your hands. Yet am I afraid yet? No I’m not. I might claim to be a “Japanese Fairy” but that doesn’t mean I know how to stand my own against them all. I’ve fought the egotistical, the exciting, the bizarre and I even battled in a battle royal in my first televises match yet you see me now? I’m still standing my own ground in the wrestling scene while they all left to either become an average movie stars or a mediocre wrestler. I admit that more then half of my decisions were bad ones yet my decision is that I will trust my partner, Sin, without a single doubt and my other decision is that I will risk everything just to defeat you Christelle. All for one reason…that is the way I live my life. For every person that wants my autograph, for every child that wants to see me face to face and for everyone that chants my name I want to risk everything to give them a show worth talking about. SO Christelle, how can a psychotic personality handle itself with a woman who lives for the moment and willingly die for the moment.? What would you do when I take lift off and fly you to the very top where there is only one place to go, downwards? And what can you do defeat a girl who will never be destroyed? I’ll stop my questions now that I sound like an interviewer.
Once she said that Ruby placed the picture on one of the car bonnets, little did the female know that the car is the cameraman’s property. The teenage Siren then walked toward the ice-cream van, which brought a curious expression to appear on the cameraman’s face. Once there Yashira whispered something into the ice-cream man’s ear and he nodded. What was planed the guy holding the camera didn’t know. Yet he didn’t get much time to wonder since Yashira Maran now leaned against the front of the ice-cream van and decided to talk one last time for this promo.

Ruby: Since I’ve already made myself sound like some kind of interviewer or news presenter I guess I should say about my view of well…the last major factor, me. Its no secret that this is my first match back from my seven month retirement. While it is wrestling’s worst kept secret that my right knee is hurting me with every step that I make. But people have been saying in some fan forums that I’m only going back in wrestling only to achieve some sympathy from my loyal fans yet I would say they are wrong. I would never aim to gain sympathy from anybody; I admit I talk about my injury like its my personality at times but have anybody who knew me forgotten? Have they forgotten that it took an ambush with a metal pole and brass knuckles to keep me down for a three count eight months ago and have they also forgotten that I was the only person to qualified for the Triple Threat Ladder War Match seven months ago? I never needed any sympathy, all I seek is to make new standards for entertainment…wait, that isn’t all I have to say. Because I admit I want to hold Championship gold since I already been the young number one contender in one company. But I also want to give everyone a world-class performance every night because that is the very least they all deserve…I have only one last thing to say about our match. Either I kick ass or have my ass kicked by either Extare or Lockheart I guarantee that the fans will get to see the greatest match in history…and why is that? It is not because its how I live but it is because I can.
After saying that Ruby smiled again, which signalled for the camera to be switched off. The cameraman switched off the camera and was about to watch away but then Yashira grabbed his arm and took him to the till of the ice-cream van. The ice-cream man spotted the guy and gave him a double scoop chocolate ice-cream before giving Yashira a single scoop strawberry ice-cream. Miss Maran smiled at the camera guy and paid for the ice-cream before mentioning that the ice-cream is her show of gratitude. The young female then walked off with her ice-cream, probably back to the public Siren’s locker-room. Meanwhile the cameraman happily ate his ice-cream before walking off to the production truck where he will give them the footage of the promo he just recorded. Once they obtain the footage the production lot watched it before e-mailing it to the co-owners Lucky Lawliet and Levitator.

Dairy Entry #666
Written: Five Minutes Before Tuesday Night Joker Wilds Begin, 26th October 2010

Dear Diary,

I am honestly amazed that I have written this many entries. From what I’ve heard Six-Hundred-and-Sixty-Six is the number of the beast…damn these cool Iron Maiden song. Yet since it’s the number of the beast could this entry be an omen for some beast coming tonight in my match with Sin against Christelle Lockheart and Skye Extare? Maybe the omen is me getting eradicated in that ring? Maybe the omen could also be the rise of me since it is my in-ring return from a six month retirement…or do they class it as a hiatus? It’s a retirement in my view since I basically been working backstage training others. I really hope that my return to the ring won’t end in devastation of my knee…how come people recover from torn ACL’s in four months when my knee will never recover from being knifed? I guess it ain’t such a bad thing since it got me a disability pass in Alton Towers and Disney Land.

Has I am writing this I am laying on one of the benches in this women’s locker-room and getting a few funny looks from my fellow Sirens. I don’t know why they’re looking at me in this way, after all I am on the end of the bench and they could just choose another spot to sit on. Maybe their jokes are their way of getting revenge on me but I don’t mind since in a matter of weeks they’ll all know me as the inaugural Russian Roulette Wrestling Sirens Champion. I mean no disrespect to Sin, Christelle Lockheart, Skye Extare, Kandi Extare, Ashley Rain, Jemmye Spades or Angela Fortin but I might be the most experienced out of all…maybe that ain’t the right term for it…thank god I’m good at keeping what I’m writing a secret from the others, I swear they’ll plan some big embarrassing prank to get me for writing something like that.

Maybe I should write down why I’ve joined RRW in case I forget forty years from now…I loved my time wrestling for Adrian hart’s company and I am delighted to have Ric Flair giving me the chances I had during my time at BWA. But it went down shortly after my retirement and I became a trainer for the Bombshells there. After a while I decided to come back from retirement but when I was about to the…the…the…what the hell is it called again? WWH, thanks Angela. When I was about to return from retirement the WWH went down in flames. I kind of understood the whole fire but I still don’t know why I was never informed about it coming back…maybe that guy in charge discriminates against the disabled.

So I was without a source of pay in a world where the moneyless are as good as dead…a very upsetting two months indeed. At least it gives me enough time to get up to Green Belt in Karate, that sumo stance sure is murder on a bad knee. But like I was writing, during my two months without a job I attempted to do other jobs but I guess a qualification in Japanese Literacy and Language wasn’t going to take me far in Virginia. But then one day I was on MSN, getting in touch with my old schoolmates Kazumi and Nanahara, then suddenly Mickey Fandango sent me some kind of message about how I’ve been. I have watched him wrestle and seen his promo so I know a little bit about him but when we got talking about our wrestling experiences he told me of a promotion that Lucky Lawliet and Levitator started. Basically Mickey brought me there and the duo happily accepted me into their roster. So thank you Levitator, Lucky and I mainly thank you Mickey for getting me here in Russian Roulette Wrestling.

Has I finished my last line the first match of the night just happened and wow, the Invitational definitely surprised me but that just motivates me to be more daring in my tag team match tonight…but how will this Roulette Wheel effect me? This giant wheel gets spun around and which section stops under the arrow shall determined what stipulation the match will have. So which I battle in? Hopefully it will be a ladder match because then I get to fly high risk for the people who brought the tickets. Maybe it could be a cage match…I bet it will be fun to jump off the cage and onto Christelle or Skye. I just hope it ain’t some kind of match involving stabbing objects…just writing down those two word send shivers down my spine.

I know I should explain these fears to others so they can help me. But the only person that gave me advice about my family problems was Laura Jackson, a woman I defeated once and would happily would call both a friend and an idol. Yet maybe expressing my issues could help me but whom to express to is a good question indeed. Mickey Fandango? Nah, he wouldn’t understand what should a girl where for a local party. My dad? Nah, some issues are best kept away from parents…I know a member of staff would be a smart move but they’ll probably be too busy to help with my issues. I know, I’ll just keep writing down my issues in my dairy to express myself…I won’t start that today since knowing my luck by the time I written a couple of issues down the main event would have started. Hell, the hardcore match during Twin K and Frost is going off as I continue to scribble these words. These two definitely brings a new shine to the word “hardcore”, thank god I’m not meeting any of these two in a dark alleyway.

I’ve just notice that Ashley Rain, Kandi Extare and Jemmye Spades are all getting ready for their upcoming match up while Angela is already ready. I do wish her luck since she is a damn good competitor. Maybe I should get ready for my match; a nice relaxing shower, lacing up my boots and hide this dairy so no one can find it. I know that I’m in for a tough match with having both an untrustworthy partner but also two rough looking opponents. But hey, I had one of the longest losing streak in wrestling so I have nothing to lose since this is all fun for me. Maybe that is giving me a mental edge over Christelle and Skye since they’ll probably more focused on doing great then consider possibilities. Maybe after the show I should get to know more about my fellow Sirens and maybe know something about the Sinners. But for now see you later until my next dairy entry and please remember…six, six, six, the number of the beast…what a cool song.

Scene Two: Come On, Think Girl
Time: During Match Three On Tuesday Night Joker Wilds 26th October 2010

Sitting on the crate by herself, somewhere near the entrance way, is Ruby. The Japanese female seem to be in mixed emotions, she is happy about what she could do in her return match. Yet Yashira is also worried in case she has lost her touch in the ring and totally suck out there. In any case the teenage Siren has little time to think about this since what is going on in the ring is the first tag team match in this whole Siren Title Tournament and the very next match is the second tag team match of this Tournament, which the young woman is in. Is Ruby over-reacting? Maybe she is yet the young Bombshell has no in-ring experience for seven whole months so maybe she isn’t over-reacting. Either way the Asian Siren needs to get focused on her upcoming match up against the likes of Christelle Lockheart and Skye Extare if she and Keira Fisher, her partner, has any chance of winning this tag match. Just to make it even worst with this whole Russian Roulette System Ruby has no clue in what type of match she is battling in! Maybe Yashira Maran is under-reacting .

Ruby (Thoughts): Can me and Sin co-exist long enough to win this match let alone the whole thing? Is she going to stab me in the back if she believes I’m outshining her? What will the match become? If it becomes a submission match then I might do well but I’m screwed if they fully focus on my knee. What if the match ends up involving tables? I guess smashing wood is fun and I guess it doesn’t kill to do my best Bubba Ray Dudley impression, hell it might actually be amusing for the younger members of the audience. But what can I do against two opponents I have never even heard of? Come on, think girl, remember what Kurt Angle once said “I don’t need to know you to beat you.” I won’t need to know Christelle to nail her with a Ruby-Sault while I don’t need to know hardly much about Skye to use my Karate skills on her. Which reminds me…how many wrestlers actually uses Karate? Ken Shamrock used pure ruthless submission while Steve Blackman uses a different form of material arts to lay out everybody. Maybe I’m thinking too much about this match…

Just then the young female noticed that a male with extremely short brownie blonde hair is walking by. This male was in a black t-shirt with a big yellow square that has the capital letter ‘N’ on the front and blue pants, that has the word “Perfect” printed on the back of it in white. The male then spotted Yashira and decided that since both of them are alone he came to her.

???: Hello beautiful, what is your name?

The male’s first comment made the “Japanese Fairy” blush yet she lightly shook her head before answering him.

Ruby: I prefer to be called Ruby and I am not interested in a relationship at the moment, what is your name may I ask?

Her question instantly made the man look completely shocked and instantly answered with.

???: Haven’t you heard of Nexus before?

Ruby: I’ve heard of Nexus, it’s the mobile phone I brought two years ago.

As she answered his question the young beauty pulled out her mobile to show evidence which made a completely horrified look to appear on his face.

???: Have you even hear of Mr. Perfect?

Ruby: If you mean by Peter perfect in Whacky Racers then yes I’ve heard of Mr. Perfect.

The male couldn’t actually believe it, not only has the Siren once known as the “Asian Delight” hasn’t heard of Nexus but also hasn’t hear of his father…that was until Yashira spoke up once more.

Ruby: Oh, you mean Curt Hennig don’t you? Wait a second you’re his son, Joe Hennig, aren’t you?

Joe: Finally you get my name…

After saying that Joe sighed in relief while the young woman was about to put her mobile in her pocket before stopping herself.

Ruby: Wait a second…I need to put this somewhere else since I have a match next…

Joe: You know that since I’ve got nothing to do, since Barrett and the rest of Nexus--excluding Nicola Mancini--ain’t in the arena, I could stay here and look after your mobile for you.

Ruby: Really? Thanks…what is the catch?

Joe: There isn’t one…except two things, I’ll show you the rest of Nexus one day and you’ll tell me what your match is.

Ruby: Sounds easy. I’m in some kind of tag team match with Sin, someone who could backstab me, against Skye Extare and Christelle Lockheart, two girls who probably know more about me then I do about them.

Joe: So what? If I was battling someone that knew more about me then I do about them then I would add something new to the plate, like a move that no one expects to happen or even a style they knew seen before.

Ruby: I’m a Green Belt at Karate…

Joe: That is a brilliant asset to use since hardly anyone in the wrestling industry knows how handle a quick blocker. Meanwhile I swear a Karate kick is like mega strong if executed rightly.

Ruby: How do you know about Karate?

Joe: The Karate Kid Films always entertained me.

Ruby: Oh…Kay…but what if they know how to combat against Karate?

Joe: The answer is simple, do what you are…“perfect” at. Which might be flying about since I swear the Japanese wrestlers are the most airborne and stiffest fighters there is. Hell I bet after flying around a couple of times this Skye would run away like a little girl while your Karate skills might knock some sense into Psycho-Lockheart.

After hearing his words the “Japanese Fairy” laughed lightly and placed her mobile phone in Joe Hennig’s hand. Meanwhile Yashira noticed that Ashley Rain, Angela Fortin, Kandi Extare and Jemmye Spades have all made it backstage. All this means only one thing, that Ruby’s match is next.

Ruby: Thank you Joe.

Joe: Your welcome Ruby…and if you have any doubt during the match just remember one thing…if I can be perfect, so can you.

As soon as the “Perfect Son” said that the late teenager got off the crate and patiently waited for the announcer to announce her name. Meanwhile Hennig sat on top of the crate and looked up at the monitor above the entrance way, seemingly wanting to see what the Japanese female can produce during her official return from retirement.

2My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Empty Re: My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Kim Anderson

Kim Anderson

Scene One: Tick Tock, My Day Of Reckoning, Tick Tock, Will Come
Time: 11:15 PM Sunday 25th July 2010

Standing in from of a some kind of large tower, in a location unknown to the camera, is Chris Middley. Chris is wearing black jeans, a black hoody with its hood up and black wrestling boots. The male only looked at the cameraman, patiently waiting for him to be ready, until the person holding the camera indicated that he is ready to start this promo so Middley motioned for the camera to start rolling. The cameraman did a five with his hands to indicate a countdown to when the camera is recording. Dead on zero the ‘Face of fear’ started to speak.

CMiddley: I know that many of the WWH Universe, fans and staff, are busy with Legacy over in the United States of America yet I have wisely chosen to borrow this rookie cameraman, Jason Bomb, and use this slotted amount of time for me to speak about some things that have invaded, infiltrated and infected my mind. For those who don’t know who I am…my name is Chris Middley for nearly an entire year I’ve called myself the ‘Prince of Fear’. For nearly an entire year I’ve been underrated by too many people…but hey here I am still standing here as a freeman while others would run away. But being underrated isn’t the things that infested my mind…no it ain’t.

Chris then crouched down to the floor and picked up a replica of the WWH International Championship then stood back up for the camera to fully see the replica. Middley glared directly into this belt and looked back at the cameraman before starting to speak up again.

CMiddley: For months upon months I’ve called myself a future International Champion and when World Wrestling Headquarters finally gave me a shot…it was as a last minute replacement fro the original contender who ran away. I barely failed to win but as I see the footage over and over and over again I finally realised that I wasn’t the only person that looked out of it. In that very footage the look in Kameron’s eyes when he held up his championship made me realised that Copeland knew that I was his fiercest challenge in a LONG time. Now Kam Kam’s still champion and on the last WWH show of July I get to fight the Murder City Saint Killers once more, but this time with a partner I can trust in Sheamus O’Shaunessy. Obliviously we’re rated as ‘underdogs’ because this is my second week back on the main card while this is Sheamus’ second live match…

The male then dropped the replica belt on the floor, not giving a damn what happens to it, as if he is way more focus on expressing his own opinions. Middley then took the hood down to show his sea blue eyes and nearly shaven head before beginning to speak yet again.

CMiddley: But EVERYONE seem to forgot certain little facts! Like how Kameron was on hiatus for quite a bit while him and Kayden have not tagged up together probably since they battered me in a handicap match. Yet one thing that nearly gets to me is the lack of botheration to notice what me and Sheamus have done in the past! When World Worst Entertainment was about Sheamus dominated it like no one else EVER has. While I, the Gatekeeper of Dreams and Nightmares, had my ass kicked thirteen times and taken names sixteen times. Kameron and to a point Kayden represent the Hulk Hogan’s of WWH; they just keep crawling away whatever they want, trying to not lose their spotlight even though they will never be forgotten. But I should tell you what will be forgotten in a few years times.

At that moment Chris indicated to the camera to zoom in on his face. So the camera did do it so that his face was clearly shown in the footage.

CMiddley: Look at my face, look into my eyes as your ears are force fed these words from my mouth. A few years from now people are going to be like ‘Chris Middley who?’ and ‘what’s a Chris Middley?’ or even ‘oh that Chris Middley must be the Marty Jannetty of World Wrestling Headquarters’. A few years from now no one will know who I am and why do you ask? Because NOBODY in the WWH, with power, gave a chance to those misused by failures running Showdown week in and out…but that will change on the thirtieth of July. Why you ask again? It is very simple…on the thirtieth of July a new tag team will make its own debut. This team will debut in the main spotlight known as the main event. This team will do what I’ve nearly done…KILL the Murder City Saint Killers. This tag team, of me and the ‘Celtic Warrior’ Sheamus, is called Pale Justice and it is this team that will have their hands raised above our heads when the smoke and mist is all cleared. I do not need to answer why because it is pitifully oblivious that Pale Justice can defeat the Murder City Saint Killers. Maybe me and Sheamus should use the match as a stepping stone for two things. Number one, it could give us a number one contendership match to the tag team championships. Or number two, earn me or my Irish mate at potential contendership for the International Championship...but lets be real for a second. Do you think Jeffierce would book me and Sheamus fairly? I mean if Adrian say to Jeffy, the lap dog, to turn me into a nobody then Jeffierce would happily do it if Hart gives him a vibrator...but enough about that…guess where this promo taking place...don't know don't you? Okay, Jason zoom out to see the entire building.

After hearing that the cameraman got the lens to zoom out to see the massive building behind Chris Middley. It was Big Ben! The 'Prince of Fear' and the cameraman are in London, flipping, England. Yet Chris didn't mind this since he was pointing at the clock before the camera zoomed back in to show mostly his body in the footage. At that point Chris smiled, knowing that Jason Bomb most likely want this promo to end soon so he could watch WWH’s Sixth anniversary, he then looked at the sky before turning around to face Big Ben. After a couple of seconds Middley turned his head to the side to see the camera, still recording him, then fully turned around to face the camera before speaking once more.

CMiddley: There is a few special reasons why I went to the United Kingdom instead somewhere back in the states…I admit one being that I want to take Judy somewhere to be alone from WWH publicity for a short while after Legacy. Yet another is something I found very interesting…my deceased mother, Marie Middley, has a grandmother and one of her grandmother’s parents were born on this island meaning that about three-point-one-two-five percent of me is British…I admit tat is a major factor in this area of choice but another factor is that here, in Britain, I can myself some things to say without a worry of what could happen. But I know that people are bored of me speaking so I’ll end this shortly.

After saying that Middley spread his arms out like a cross before going down onto his knees. He looked serious yet carefree but that was changed when the cameraman got closer to Chris to see what he’s exactly doing. When the camera was like five steps away from him the ‘Face of Fear’ began to speak again.

CMiddley: The thirtieth of July two thousand and ten…me and Sheamus O’Shaunessy, Pale Justice, will transform the ring into a courtroom where we’ll put Kameron Copeland and Kayden Copeland, the Murder City Saint Killers, through our trail of torture and pain by the rules of anarchy. If they succeed then maybe the two are truly as damn good as the hype leads the million of minions to believe…however, if Kam Kam and Kay Kay fail to win this court of dysfunctional order and diabolical violence…then Pale Justice will descend our judgement of wraith, fury, anger, destruction and eternal damnation onto their troubled souls….Tick tock, my Day of Reckoning, tick tock, will come on August, the twenty-second, two thousand and ten…

After saying that Chris Middley got his arms back by his sides and got on one knee before standing up on both legs.

CMiddley: This audition you call a promo is officially over…nothing more, nothing less.

As soon as those last four words left his mouth the ‘Mythical One’ walked away while Jason Bomb, the cameraman, held the camera up to glare at Big Ben for a few seconds before switching it off. Middley took the replica belt with him to a nearby hospice only to leave the belt their before taking a cab to the hotel he spending his time at, officially ending the scene in the process.

Scene Two: The Prince Of Fear And The Moon
Time: 8:48 AM Monday 26th July 2010

In the four star Hotel, Blitzer-Link, there are four-hundred-and-forty-four rooms in eleven floors. Each room has a bathroom, two single beds that can be put together to make a double bed, a self cooling fridge, a flat screen television, a telephone and a balcony to look down from. In room number three-hundred-and seventy-eight, on floor ten, laying in the double bed are Chris Middley and Judy Phoenix. These two became lovebirds on the First of May and ever since then Chris and JFP have always been their for each other through thick and thin. Chris seem to be half awake and staring at the ceiling.

CMiddley (Thoughts): Could me and Sheamus possibly work together well enough at Miami Florida to take down Kameron and Kayden. They have the records to make themselves quite a threat...I mean I know Sheamus is good and I know that I am great but...Kayden is a former WWH Champion and Kameron is the current International Champion. So this isn't a matter of egotistic confidence...what the fuck am I thinking!?! Of course this is an ego thing for the Murder City Saint Killers. The entire match is billed as Kameron Copeland's great return from hiatus. Yet what if me and Sheamus win the match? What a boost that would be! Its not everyday you get to beat a champion and a former world champion in a tag match. Not only will that prove that Pale Justice are not only the best team on Showdown but also possibly prove that me and Sheamus deserve to be number one contender for the International Championship. If so then who should get it? Shaunessy is a very good performer but I way more experienced and have earned my way up the list of contenders. What the hell am I thinking man! We’re partners! Me and Sheamus can agree on the fact of who scores the pin deserves a shot at glory and fame.

Chris decided to take the cover off and get out of bed so he did. Middley stood where he was, completely in the nude, and walked over to the wardrobe where he pulled out a black pair of shorts, boxer shorts and a black t-shirt. Chris then slowly put his clothes on, first the boxers then the shorts and finishing the dress up with the t-shirt. As soon as he put his clothes on the male went to the balcony and looked down; while there is a lot of things to see from being high up, there is little detail in what you see from the tenth floor. Chris chose not to look down but to look forward at the brightly, golden, shining sun.

CMiddley (Thoughts): What an underrated essence, the sun is, just as underrated as me. No one knows how valuable the sun is until it glows no more…us humans are distrusting creatures. Mother nature gave us this wonderful planet to live on and what did we do? We ruined it. Munching up all resources like there is an unlimited amount of it…we’ve destroying our own mother earth and what for? More ways to kill each other…Us humans are destined to obliterate each other. Yet what is the reason for us to kill? Is it to survive? Or is it all about pride? Like day and night we need the sun and the sun needs us yet many have ignored it and ranked it has the reason for multiple wildlife death…but they don’t the lie behind the truth and the truth behind the lie. Natural ain’t killing wildlife…we are killing wildlife by destroying their habitat just for fucking wood. Who are we to feel powerful? Killing innocent species don’t make us superior, that only makes us monsters. The sun watches us all throughout the day and the moon watches us through the night. The moon is often made fun out of for no reason, the moon is often rated as nothing, only dirt…just like I’m rated. The Prince of Fear and the moon…there are so many connections. It prefers the darkness over the light, like me; It is underrated, like me. It is kind of pale, like me. It is often alone…just like me most of the time. Why is the moon still there and haven’t destroyed itself? No one card that it is there yet there it floats, accepting all bullshit given to it…

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: Enjoying the view Chris? Or are you having depressively thoughts for the fifth time this week?

At that moment Middley turned around to see Judy Phoenix, his brown haired girlfriend and head Showdown referee, completely naked. Not that he doesn’t like seeing Judy’s body it was that he was surprised to see her in no piece of clothing at this time of the day. That surprise feeling gave way to a caring one as Judy came to him; so he embraced his girlfriend in a loving hug before letting her lean against the balcony and watch the sun raises from into the sky.

CMiddley: You know, Judy, you always make my day so much better.

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: You can first get your hand off my ass, its too early.

CMiddley: Can't blame a guy for trying.

Chris said as his hand raised from the official's bottom to her brown hair. They might only be a holiday until Wednesday, when they return to the United States, but being with Judy makes this trip that much better. He then turned Judy around before kissing her on the lips. After their kiss ended he started to speak again.

CMiddley: Why not you get some clothes on then we go out to an open bar for breakfast?

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: Sure…but I’m getting change in the bathroom.

Judy had nothing to be ashamed about when putting clothes on in front of Chris but he would normally be distracted by her figure to plan the day. The referee first took out a red one piece swimsuit from the wardrobe before getting a white skirt and purple vest, indicating that she wants to be at the seaside today. She then entered the bathroom, to put the clothes on, while Chris Middley returned to peacefully casting his gaze on the sun.

Scene Three: Riding Out Of The Past And Into The Future Together
Time: 10:31 AM Monday 26th July 2010

Sitting together on a bright blue trowel, in the seaside at Portsmouth, is Chris Middley and Judy Phoenix. The male superstar and the female referee knew that they needed some time just to themselves so going to Britain was a great idea. JFP was in her one piece red swimsuit while Chris chosen to wear black swimming shorts. The trowel was placed so Middley had his back to a big rock which he didn’t mind since miss Phoenix is sitting on his lap, snuggling into his body, while he watches the waves crash onto the sands of this very beach. The fresh breeze in the air, the big waves, the few clouds and the smiling sun makes this place so peaceful, so wonderful, so kind of romantic. JFP decided to brake the silence with a question.

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: Why do you always wear colours of the night?

CMiddley: Why are interested in my own style of clothing?

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: Well one reason why I should be interested is that is because throughout all the time I’ve been by your side you have wore black. Will you answer my question…please?

At that point Judy looked straight in Chris’ eyes. It was oblivious that Middley was about to try to change the subject so he doesn’t have to speak about fashion sense. But he didn’t count on one thing in JFP’s arsenal…the puppy dog lip. Every moment he sees that look Chris could feel he resolve dissolving into a dew. The worst part is the main Showdown official knows this and his gaze fixed on her. Like winning a wrestling match it took three seconds for Chris to finally subdued to his girlfriend and answered her question.

CMiddley: Okay, okay, I’ll answer you. Mary Middley, my mother, helped me through my days at school but near the end of my school life she got murdered on our holiday to Jamaica to local Jamaican deal dealers…then only earlier this year my dad passed away…these dark colours always reminds me of those days when my parents were still with me.

As the ’Prince of Fear’ spoke of his reason to her Judy realised that Chris is like her home made cookies, tough and hard on the outside but soft and sweet on the inside.

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: I understand you miss them real fucking badly Chris…

Judy kept her gaze into Middley’s eyes as she said those, and the next set of, words.

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: I know without the past there is no future and I believe that the past is the essence of all knowledge…but what has happened happens for a special reason and you should stop grieving the past and think of your future Chris.

CMiddley: You mean OUR future together Judy.

After saying those six words he planted a light kiss on her forehead before starting to whisper at her since there is less then five centimetres separating their faces.

CMiddley: The day I’ll wear bright coloured clothing will be the day I’ll contemplate career suicide just to spend the rest of my life with you Judy and nothing else.

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: You don’t have to do that for me Chris…

Before she finish her line Middley snuck his left hand to the bottom of her swimsuit and tugged it upwards, giving the official a wedgie.

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: Ow! You evil fuck!

With her left hand Judy beat her fist against his chest as Chris playfully laughed at her before loosening his grip on her swimsuit.

CMiddley: I didn’t know that tough little Judy couldn’t take a playful little trick like a wedgie.

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: It fucking hurts to have fucking fabric pulled up your fucking ass! You fuck…

CMiddley: That is a lot less painful then having your butt beaten red for swearing your head off at me.

That comment Chris gave out has completely shut Judy Phoenix up. Is he threatening her with domestic discipline? Even if he isn’t serious that could potentially help her handle the referee’s swearing issue toward him. It was thoughts like that which caused a red scarlet to cover the cheeks of JFP. It was that point Chris felt completely startled, gob-smacked and a bit idiotic.

CMiddley: You’re actually considering it…aren’t you?

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: Well…er…erm…hmm…

Middley couldn’t believe what’s unravelling in front of his eyes. Judy is actually agreeing to domestic discipline, which is show by her nervously nodding. After a couple of seconds, computing in his brain what he’s kind of understanding, Chris smiled and embraced the brown haired female in a tight hug with his right hand. Meanwhile his left hand returned to the bottom of her swimsuit and undid the wedgie.

CMiddley: This is a very big choice for you to make Judy…a choice you didn’t even need to consider…this will start as soon as we return home. I know you said ‘fuck’ all the time so the only reason I need to punish you is if you use that language foully towards me. Is that okay with you?

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: Okay…you can trust me Chris.

CMiddley: I already trust you, my love, but lets change the subject. Do you want to go swimming in the sea?

[color:9d75=6E7B8B]JFP: But I still ain’t fully confident in my swimming skills.

CMiddley: Don’t worry, JFP, I’ll be by your side to protect you from any drowning possibilities. I’ll even take you in the water myself.

After saying that Chris cheerfully hoisted Judy Phoenix, up in a cradle position, before carrying her to the sea where he plans to have a swim with her. The couple knew that they both had a hugely troubled past each, with Chris facing dead parents and Judy facing the fact her blood father ditched her at a petrol station at the age of ten or so, yet now the duo seem to be riding out of the past and into the future together.

Scene Four: Nuts…Nuts…Nuts…Nuts…Nuts…
Time: 7:11 PM 27th Tuesday July 2010

Pacing back and forth in front of Old Trafford is Chris Middley. This time Middley is wearing his official WWH merchandise black leather pants and black hoody. The so called ‘Face of Fear’ stopped pacing for a moment to see the statue of ‘Sir’ Matt Busby. After a couple of seconds glaring at this respectful statue Chris looked at Jason Bomb, the cameraman who's recording him, before pointing to the area right next to the statue.

CMiddley: When 'Sir' Alex Ferguson finally retires I bet the Manchester United fans will demand a statue for him and Roy Keane will be the next Man United boss...

After a couple more seconds of glaring at the statue that symbolise the legend of the ‘Busby Babes’ Chris looked back at the camera and started to speak.

CMiddley: One reason why I’m here is because the flight taking me and Judy back home tomorrow is in Manchester. Another reason is to find myself a metaphor to describe two people…me, Chris Middley, and Kayden Copeland. But by just fixing my eyes on this gift you call a sculpture I’ve found a great metaphor for us. As Busby started with Manchester United he instantly made a dramatic impact and got them to be like the world’s best in a few months…just like you did Kayden with help of a briefcase you rightfully deserved. Yet after a while of the Busby Babes being the best in the world at what they did, kicking balls, they went on a high trip in the air but then went to the Munich Airport just for a refill yet when the plane failed to take off and crash…twenty-three deaths occurred which involved seven players and one player, Duncan Edwards, dying from the injuries. That was the end of the Busby Babes yet years later a newly form Man United went to the very top of the football world again.

The cameraman was obliviously confused by one question “why Chris is talking about history of a sport that ain’t popular in America?” This was until the ‘Gatekeeper of Dreams and Nightmares’ spoke again.

CMiddley: Kayden Copeland you’re the Manchester United of wrestling and currently in the ‘Busby Babe’ era. Yet on the thirtieth of July two-thousand-and-ten I’ll become the Munich Airport where you will crash, burn, bleed and cry but a while later, Copeland, you’ll be back where you once were as World Wrestling Headquarters Champion. So consider your and Kameron’s ass kicking from the fist and feet of Pale Justice as a motivation boost because I plan on taking people down as my road to Summerslam. So Kayden Babes…if you want some kind of dignity from your ass being served by an Irish man who’s having his second ever live match here and me, a guy who’s having his second match back from obscurity. I suggest one thing…bring it all on. Bring the Desmond Helms who won Money in the Bank, bring back the same opportunistic Kayden Copeland that I saw cash the briefcase in at grind house to win the WWH title belt, bring the Murder City Saint Killer side of you that can make a successful hostile takeover of heaven and hell. Bring all the Killed in Detroit’s, all the Moment of Truths and all the Divine Interventions you can give and bring an extra one hundred percent determination. Hell, maybe with that you might be able to handle my frame that is five inches taller and sixty-one pounds heavier then yours.

Chris suddenly went straight to the car park, which has multiple cars and coaches parked up, and lead the cameraman to the official Manchester United coach before leaning against the front of this posh, expensive looking coach. Middley took a good five seconds recollecting his thoughts, knowing that he wants to focus this promo on Kayden Copeland while being able to get back to the park to meet Judy. After two more seconds of giving the camera the glare of a viper Middley went back to what he does best, talk.

CMiddley: Detroit’s a very odd place indeed. Some call it the ‘Heart of America’, others call it the ‘Motor City’ meanwhile you and Kameron call it the ‘Murder City’. I admit I am no saint but you two a way off from being Saint Killers, if anything, you two the school kid rip off of the Motor City Machine Guns. Yet maybe that is what you like being Kayden? A cheap, worthless, valueless, common-senseless, brainless and wonder-less rip off of those wrestling before you. I know you’re a smart man Copeland but why are you unable to use that intelligence to win a championship fair and square? Hell you couldn’t even defend the top belt from Psychotica, wait a second, didn’t you get knocked out by that psycho-bitch? Maybe I should give you something else about the past Kayden…so pay attention. Currently Randy Fields is the World Heavyweight Champion, yet, he earned that shot by winning a ‘Roll the Dice’ match at Wrestlemania VI as a member of the Showdown roster. I remember battling a ‘Randy Fields’ and one thing I definitely remember is that I kicked out of that move, what he calls, ‘Sleep Arena’. Now don’t get me wrong he did beat me but last time I’ve checked no one has ever kicked out of the ‘Sleep Arena’ before. So that is the reason why I want to take everything that you, Kameron and your Saint Killer side can give…because I know that I can take it and battle back into the match. I admit that unlike you, Kayden, I have been a retard at times with ‘Nasto Chris’ and ‘CM Mystery’ being perfect proof of that…but that proves how nuts I can be mate…

Middley suddenly went quiet and looked down at the floor, preventing the camera form seeing the face of the ‘Mythical One’. This caused the cameraman to approach Chris, being cautious since the ‘Face of Fear’ has a history in the past of attacking cameramen, the closer the guy came the slower he moved. When the camera was about four feet away from Chris he hear him whisper a word repeatedly.

CMiddley: Nuts…nuts…nuts…nuts…nuts…

The cameraman felt totally confused and approached him even closer until he as an arm’s length from Chris. At that very moment Middley’s right arm shot out and grabbed the cameraman’s left arm before taking his hood down. Chris then raised his head back up so his face was directly in the camera lens’ view.

CMiddley: Nuts…nuts…at times I feel…nuts…nuts…so nuts…nuts…nuts. Right now I feel like a nut that is always stuck in a tree until the squirrels raise their hands into the sky. They pray to the squirrel god of peace, the squirrel god of prosperity and the squirrel god of life. At that moment I fall down I see their smiling faces and starving teeth. They carry me to their last feast before the squirrel god of life send them all to sleep for a duration of winter. Yet now I said that I’ll tell me what I feel right at the moment…my heart is bleeding and this pain will not pass, it’s not receding my body going numb, A bad trip child, rolling stoned, keeping high, he don’t know what he’s doing, he just keeps getting by…go away, I want to be thrown away…

The cameraman thought he could leave but notice that Chris’ grip on his arm is still firm, meaning he can’t leave Middley.

CMiddley: I am a mess, I’ve made a huge mess, I can’t control myself, I’m losing it, I’ve lost it, I’ve split all my marbles…

Jason Bomb, who's holding the camera, first thought that the 'Prince of Fear' badly needs a psychiatrist yet also knew that he couldn't risk trying to move away from Middley in case Chris has gone psycho and attacks him. So in the end the cameraman chose to stay still while Chris Middley finishs what he is saying.

CMiddley: 'Cause I see you inside of me, sometimes I ant to be thrown away, a hyper spaz, and that is the way...sometimes I want to be thrown away. On Showdown Kayden Copeland you'll see why beings nuts can save a career. You want to save someone Kayden, here's my last advice, save yourself...

After saying that Chris pushed the cameraman away and stood up before turing to he right.

CMiddley: This last promo in England is over...nothing more, nothing less.

After those words came out of his mouth Chris Middley walked out of the car park and obliviously to the park to meet up with his girlfriend while the cameraman found a taxi to take him to the Manchester Airport.

Scene Five: At Summerslam…EVERYTHING CHANGES!!!
Time: 2:29 PM Wednesday 28th July 2010

Standing still in front of a door, with the letters ‘CM’ on it, thinking about his upcoming interview is Showdown’s popular interviewer Jeremy Borash. Jeremy always wear his light gray tuxedo yet was waiting for the cameraman to be here and ready. A couple of minutes later a cameraman finally showed up with a fully ready camera. So with that Jeremy started to speak right after the cameraman motioned that the camera is now rolling.

Jeremy Borash: Hello everybody, Jeremy Borash here in front of the door leading us to the locker room of one man who just came back from his trip in the United Kingdom…

As Jeremy said his words he opened the door and entered the locker room to see Chris Middley. The ‘Prince of Fear’ was sitting on the bench, wearing a black pair of black shorts and the blue and black Man United 2009/10 season away shirt. This did caught Jeremy attention but chose to ask him about it in a way an interviewer could.

Jeremy Borash: Well Chris Middley before we get started with the big question I’ll ask you two little ones. First one is what is that you’re wearing?

CMiddley: The Manchester United two thousand and nine to ten season away football shirt. Judy told me to get myself a few souvenirs and this was the darkest thing the stadium was selling.

Jeremy Borash: Okay Chris, second question is how was your holiday in the United Kingdom?

CMiddley: Well JB, the UK was a very nice experience with the nearly golden beaches, the historic sites and the best part was the battered fish and chips…

Jeremy Borash: Battered fish and chips?

CMiddley: Didn’t like the idea at first as well JB but once I’ve tried it oh god what a lovely meal that was.

Jeremy Borash: Battered fish and chips?

CMiddley: By the way Jeremy what are you doing here since I know you ain’t one for coming in my space with a cameraman just to find out what I done without you to threaten.

Jeremy Borash: Well I came here to ask you one thing. Two nights from now you and Sheamus O’Shaunessy will test your newly found alliance against Kayden Copeland and the returning Kameron Copeland. This is Sheamus’ second match live and your second match back on TV while this is Kameron’s return…

CMiddley: Oh shut the fuck up Jeremy!

That did cause the ever so unfortunate Showdown interviewer to be quiet knowing what happened when he tried to talk to an extremely pissed off Middley. The ‘Face of Fear’ then glared at the camera for a silent moment before starting to speak.

CMiddley: I know what you’re going to ask and that is what do I think. What do I think of my and Sheamus’ new tag team, Pale Justice, do battle against former WWH Champion Kayden Copeland and Kameron Copeland with him returning from a brief-hiatus. What do I think of our chances against the Murder City Saint Killers, who are arguably the greatest tag team on Showdown today. Well here’s what I fucking think…you all are being bias. Yeah Kameron and Kayden are great but you all never even consider looking at their opponents. This is Sheamus’ second ever live match on the WWH pay roll while this is my second match back on these television screens. This match is also the first ever time I’m in the main event of a gig, and that goes for Sheamus as well. Meanwhile you all should consider what Pale Justice could fucking do. This is the debut of Pale Justice…from my experience last week you should never underestimate your opponent even when they are making there fucking debut! I know due to my partner’s lack of experience in this company we have a disadvantage…but! I would have never considered O’Shaunessy a partner he wasn’t good enough. Back when those small leagues were still about Sheamus was like a killer whale in a paddling pool. If Sheamus keeps his head into the business he’ll make it extremely far indeed. But for now I’ll help Sheamus through he first hurdle called being underrated. You know that unlike Shaunessy I have battled Kameron Copeland before. I remember it perfectly… Grindhouse two-thousand-and-ten Kameron Copeland defending his International Championship against Owen Davis’ last minute replacement, who was me, in a Barb-Wire tables match. Which reminds me I really, really, want to talk about that bastard.

Chris then laughed after saying his words before suddenly grabbing Borash’s head in a three quarter headlock, probably setting up for ‘The Explanation’, but instead of giving it to Jeremy the ‘Gatekeeper of Dreams and Nightmares’ started to speak again.

CMiddley: As my shoulder put pressure on your jaw, JB, I feel your heart rate building up. I feel your sweat of multiple worries boiling; your pulse feels like an asthmatic suffering a panic attack. I feel the temperature in your blood ready to roast; your blood is actually flowing around your body much faster then before Jeremy…the fear I see in your eyes are oblivious; the rate of distress builds and builds and builds at a phenomenal rate inside of you. This is how it feels Jeremy before you get ‘The Explanation’ and ‘The Explanation’ is not only Kam Kam’s fate on the thirtieth of July two-thousand-and-ten but it will also show my fate on August twenty-second two-thousand-and-ten. Why is the twenty-second of August so important? I’ll answer that question for you…on that very date is Summerslam and at Summerslam it will mark the whole year of me appearing on everyone’s television monitor. At Summerslam I aim to make or break myself in half on that night. At Summerslam…EVERYTHING CHANGES!!!

Chris then let go off Jeremy’s head and was willing to let him ask his own question.

Jeremy Borash: Okay then Chris…that wasn’t comfortable…how does everything changes at Summerslam?

CMiddley: The answer is simpler then the question my friend. And that answer is that at Summerslam ‘The Explanation’ will achieve me one of the many things I deserved. That is all you’re going to get on that subject Borash so do me a favour and ask me a question on Kameron Copeland.

Jeremy Borash:…Erm okay…in the Showdown first main event after WWH’s sixth Anniversary Pale Justice and Murder City Saint Killers will lock horns and you and Kameron are the most experience members of this match. While from what multiple behind the scene people say you two still have something against each other. Is that true?

CMiddley: Is that true? Is that fucking true? I expected something like ‘Do you aim to take Kameron’s International Championship away from him like you a while ago?’ instead of that possibly great question you give me a true or false? but with the fact you have always drawn the short draw to interview me I’ll answer your crappy question Jeremy. I don’t know about Kameron but it is only true if you count naturally disliking the guy as something against him.

Jeremy Borash: Okay Chris, another question, is it true that you want to become the next International Champion?

CMiddley: What do you know you turned my good question into a crap one…but it is true I am still interested in becoming your next………wait for it………INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION OF THE WOOORLD!!! But I’ve seen common sense that nobody in power at WWH has the balls to put me in a contendership match so I’m going to do the next best thing. Help my partner Sheamus become a champion here in World Wrestling Headquarters. But now this Q and A stuff should stop now since I want to talk about Kameron Copeland.

After saying his last line Chris Middley took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts on his main target in the upcoming Showdown Main Event before starting to speak once again.

CMiddley: I know Kam Kam is great competitor and I know, from first hand experience, that he can kick ass. But Kam Kam has never made me submit or pinned my shoulders down one, two and three. And I know very well that I am tougher and more durable then Copeland. At the very first per pay view of the year, the Royal Rumble, I battled Owen Davis in a Bamboo Cage match. At Wrestlemania XI I end the wrestling career of my ex-girlfriend, Lena Katina, in a Hell in a Cell match. Then three weeks later I ended the career of one Stratos, who constantly claimed to be the future WWH Champion before that night, in less then a minute. Then a short tip later I barely lost to Kam Kam in a Barb-Wire Tables match with what move did he use? Now I kind of remember, it was rather the Career Killer number three of the Career Killer number Two. Yet either way I am still standing here with no wounds. Which would understandably raise a question in Kam Kam’s tiny brain…'What can I do that can keep Chris Middley down?' well I already know the very answer for that fucking question...the answer is...

At that very moment the 'Mythical One' stop talking and looked first toward the left then toward the right before directly staring at the camera lens.

CMiddley: The answer of the question is...you can't keep me down Kam Kam. You couldn't perminately keep me down at Grindhouse and you won't be able to do so against me and Sheamus on Showdown. Yet there is one thing I am more then happy about...they don't believe me and Shaunessy to be a fucking challenge tonight and why is that a good thing? Simple...because there is only twenty-one percent pressure on us. I mean this match is rated as Kameron Copeland's great return not Pale Justice's first match together as a tag team. I know what you can give Kam Kam and I'm always prepared for EVERYTHING you can bring Kam Kam. So do yourself a favour and bring all the Savior Saint Drivers, all the Suicide Notes and bring all the Murderous Decors you can give and give it an extra five-hundred percent. Because that is the ONLY way you can ever get me down on the mat long enough for a fucking fast count.

All of the sudden Chris turned around and punched the wall before starting to laugh. This was quite odd in the eyes of Jeremy Borash; he as never seen the guy formerly known as 'The One Man' act this way before yet knew that Middley is still taking this interview quite seriously. What JB definately didn't expect was what Chris started to say.

CMiddley: Fear, obsession, depression, rage, anger, confusion, disapointment...these are the seven things I have lived throughout the past year of my life yet on August twenty-second of two-thousand-and-ten all of that changes. Like I said to earlier in this interview...at Summerslam…EVERYTHING CHANGES!!! and this change will begin on Showdown when I lay Kameron Copeland and Kayden Copeland out unconscious! No matter what the price is...Jeremy Borash...this interview is over...nothing more, nothing less.

After his last four words Chris Middley pointed toward the door. JB instantly got the message and exited the room while the cameraman switched the camera off before exiting the room. Middley then went to his locker a pulled out a piece of paper that has a list of stuff. He read this list before exitting the room, past backstage and into the car park where he enters his blue and sliver BMW M3 GTR. Chris then drove off in the car is a local supermarket to buy the stuff that are on the list.

PS: Please don't expect me to pull RP's like these off all the time because the last one nearly killed my imagination.

3My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Empty Re: My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

now you're just showing off Razz
/jk... awesomeness is awesome in the most awesome way possible

https://jockerland.com/

4My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Empty Re: My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Will it have to be this long in this fed too??

5My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Empty Re: My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

no rp limit... as long as it makes sense you can have 2 words-long rps

https://jockerland.com/

6My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Empty Re: My Erm...Experience...In RP'ing Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Ok good. Cuz I couldn't see myself write that much RP. That's just off limits. I don't know how Kim had the courage to do all this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]