Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Somewhere...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Somewhere... Empty Somewhere... Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

It’s cold.
It’s dark.
The air smells like dry blood, rat’s urine and decomposing flesh.
Thunder, whistling wind, a beating heart are all you can hear.
The heart belongs to a man.
A man in a straight jacket.
His face looks like it’s rotting. His skin is the color of dry blood and deep cuts are visible.
A shriek is heard. A bang and a scream are heard.
The smells have changed! It smells like fresh blood.
A loud crack is heard as the body of a man flies through the door busting it wide open.
A hooded figure walks in the room with the padded walls. He starts smearing the wall with blood dripping off his arm.
He steps away
The restrained man stares at the bloody pentagram on his wall

Masked Man: I am here to set you free.

I am Valac, servant of the dark lord Astaroth,says the restrained man.

Masked Man: Astaroth needs no servants where he is nowadays. From now on you are MY SLAVE!

Valac: I need no false gods! My master Astaroth…

The masked man cuts him off.

Masked Man: …Is in Purgatory chained to a rock for all eternity after being banished from hell. His attempt at conquering the 9th circle of hell miserably failed.

Valac bows his head.

Valac: May I be released from these restraints, Master?

The masked man runs his fingers over the ties that are restraining his new servant. He lets out a loud cackle.
A backhand slap sends Valac face first into the wall. His cheek rests on the pentagram for a second before he collapses on the ground

Masked Man: Anyone can break free from physical restraints. Few can break the spiritual chains.

The masked man walks out the door disappearing in the dark. Valac gets back up. The straight jacket falls off of him releasing his arms. He brings his left arm up to touch his face covered in blood. He then touches the pentagram on the wall. It is warm. He makes his way out of the room laughing maniacally as he drags his hand along the wall leaving a bloody trail behind him.
The darkness engulfs Valac as the camera fades to black

https://jockerland.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum