Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tick...Tock....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tick...Tock.... Empty Tick...Tock.... Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:04 pm

Naven X

Naven X

The crowd are in a colossal of commotion as they await whats next on Prototype, Then the lights completely closes and the crowd are once again fixed in the Titantron....

ChristainGhost: Oh crap!!, not again...what is this now?!!...

the screen becomes static and goes to normal as the camera reveals Naven X holding on to a gold and siver pocketwatch...everyone begins to hear the sound of ticking and the arena goes quiet...

Naven X: Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock....do you hear it?..do you?...thats the sound of fate..the fate everyone will witness very, very soon...

Connor Danielson: What the freak is he talking about?!...

Christian Ghost: Shut up!

Naven X: I said it before and ill say it again..The time is near and the time will come...As my prophecy will reveal itself to the world!...

Naven swings the pocketwatch left to right..Tick...Tock..Tick..Tock.....

Naven X: Freedom or Fire will be the start of a new era a new begining and time will be at the essence...and I will bring a new world of hurt to anyone who steps in my way..because I am the Renegade..get it..got it..good!!

The camera zooms at the pocketwatch...Tick..Tock..Tick...Tock!!!

The screen becomes static and everything return to normal in the arena....

Christian Ghost: I dont..know waht going on here but I believe something will happen at Freedom or Fire....

Connor Danielson: Count on it Ghost, Count on it!!.....

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum