Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just cause

+4
Anthrax
Nedman
Cartouschke
Wolf
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just cause Empty Just cause Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:40 pm

Wolf

Wolf

I was thinking, To get to know people a little bit better. IF you had 1 super power what would it be?

My power would be Plant Mimesis.

2Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Cartouschke

Cartouschke

Just one super power????

Who stole the rest?

3Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:27 pm

Wolf

Wolf

only one cause that makes it more intresting. To see what people would pick if they had only 1.

4Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Nedman

Nedman

This is an age old question I've thought about long and hard on many an occasion. And I've narrowed it down to two.

1. Flight. But not just regular flight, I would want a ludicrously massive pair of wings. Like Angel from X-Men.

2. I'm not sure what to call it. Something like Situational Evolution. For example, if I was trapped underwater, I would evolve gills or if I was caught in a sandstorm, I would evolve transparent membranes over my eyeballs.

5Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Wolf

Wolf

#2 is called Enviromental Adaption Metamorphosis.

6Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:11 pm

Nedman

Nedman

Wolvian wrote:#2 is called Enviromental Adaption Metamorphosis.

Much obliged, Wolf.

I also remembered quite fancying Zoopathy.

7Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:10 pm

Anthrax

Anthrax

Super Speed

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

8Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:50 pm

Naven X

Naven X

mine would be teleportation

like those guys in the movie "Jumper"

9Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:08 am

voltzandre

voltzandre

# If i see u u die Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Razz Controlling Fire but not just control it creat it to like out of nowhere I have my arm full of fire Razz

10Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:17 am

Arctic Terror

Arctic Terror

The ability to know anyones phone number just by thinking about it.

11Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:46 am

The power to have any power I want to. wait. that's rule bending. I guess It'll have to be the ability to make people agree with me.

12Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:26 pm

well some1 took mine of having massive wings so now it is simmiler to enviromental adaptation metomorphis, so whatever condition i can change into something that thrives there for defence, offence, camouflage. So transformer or shapeshifter but there is a twist in my ability. i have to have seen what i want 2 become before whether that be i person or tv i can't just think of it and be it have 2 see to be lol

13Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

If I was the only person in the world to have a super power then I'd have the one from series 2 of heroes. There's this girls that can do any thing perfectly just by watching it. I'm not sure what the proper name is but they called her a "copycat". If, however there was more then one person with powers then I'd probably have telepathy OR telekinesis.

14Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:06 pm

Nedman

Nedman

Hack3r wrote:If I was the only person in the world to have a super power then I'd have the one from series 2 of heroes. There's this girls that can do any thing perfectly just by watching it. I'm not sure what the proper name is but they called her a "copycat". If, however there was more then one person with powers then I'd probably have telepathy OR telekinesis.

IIRC, Monica had Adoptive Muscle Memory, and I almost wet myself a little when she copied the 619. Smile

15Just cause Empty Re: Just cause Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

That's the one! That would be an awesome power to have. Not sure I'd copy the 619 though ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum