Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clash And Burn

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clash And Burn Empty Clash And Burn Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 am

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

The camera opens outside the ATW arena, a street comes into view. Run down shops can be seen, many boarded up and deserted like the street itself. Shouting can be heard off camera . The camera pans round, following the sound it arrives at a dirty alley adjacent to the arena and loaded on each side with overflowing garbage dumpsters , jets of steam shoot up from the grates placed misshapenly along the concrete walkway. A dark figure can be seen, shouting obscenities into the dark night air and lashing out with vicious kicks to the dumpsters. As the camera slowly moves in closer the figure turns as if having sensed its presence and walks quickly up to to it. The first discernible feature that comes into view is the flash of blue from the figure's hair. Violet Cross seems consumed with fury, her eyes burn brighter than the stars piercing the thin veil of night. She shouts directly into the camera, her words all but drip venom.
-
Violet Cross: DRAKE ! YOU SON OF A *BLEEP* ! YOU WANT TO LET YOUR FREAK PUT HIS HANDS ON ME!?
-
Violet Cross steps off to the right and smashes the heel of her boot into the dumpster causing a shower of refuse to fall onto the concrete. Turning her back to the camera she runs her hands through her hair, her breathing once heavy turns slow and more relaxed. As she turns round to face the camera her face is a picture of serenity, seemingly having regained composure she speaks again in a softer voice with the underlying malice still intact.
-
Violet Cross: You wanted to talk Drake? Well my office is in the centre of that arena. Me and Angry Pirate will be waiting for you and one of your other lackeys.
-
With that Violet strides past the camera and out of view.

Last edited by Nat Nat on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

2Clash And Burn Empty Re: Clash And Burn Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:56 am

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

ooc: you can't swear on twg you have to mask it...

3Clash And Burn Empty Re: Clash And Burn Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:53 am

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

ooc : done

4Clash And Burn Empty Re: Clash And Burn Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

Also use colons instead of dashes for talk. For example,

Executioner of Anarchy : I'm Canadian and live in a third world country. Lol.

5Clash And Burn Empty Re: Clash And Burn Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

EOA: I am also black and part french. could i be any worse?

https://jockerland.com/

6Clash And Burn Empty Re: Clash And Burn Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

still on about the black and french thing I see? and canada is a first world country I can't say much about england but romania is a second world Razz

7Clash And Burn Empty Re: Clash And Burn Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:32 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: We can all agree that America is sh*t right now

8Clash And Burn Empty Re: Clash And Burn Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:28 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

I live in the free world of the internetz. also if you piss me off i can tap in my inner gypsy and steal your shit and stab your face!
JEWMADBLACKFRENCHFAG?

https://jockerland.com/

9Clash And Burn Empty Re: Clash And Burn Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Nat Nat

Nat Nat

OOC : An argument in a rp post i made ><

10Clash And Burn Empty Re: Clash And Burn Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Executioner Of Anarchy

Executioner Of Anarchy

I don't have time to chat with lower valued people from second world countries Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum