Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

We deserve it.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We deserve it. Empty We deserve it. Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:36 am

Hack3r

Hack3r

We see the fans. Loud, wild and raucous. The camera pans around the arena to show people waving signs sporting sentiments such as "Vivica is hawt" and "Phenom sucks ... blood". The lights in the arena then lower and an edited version of Raised By Wolves by Falling In Reverse plays out over the arena. On the drum beat multicoloured pyros are set off from the stage. When the fireworks subside a complicated light show begins. Red, blue, yellow, green. Lasers of all colours are dancing their way around the arena. This culminates in a lone spotlight shining on the top of the entrance ramp where two individuals are standing. These men are Hack3r and Travis Touchdown, tag partners and close friends. Hack3r is wearing his trademark sunglasses as per usual. A loud chorus of boos rings out around the arena but the duo are unphased. They begins the long passage down to the ring. Along the way they stop to sarcastically wave at the crowd, however this only serves to fuel the crowd's disapproval. Finally Hack3r grabs a microphone from a technician and both of them roll in to the ring.
-
Hack3r: It's so nice to see you all!
-
Boos reign down like biblical fire.
-
Hack3r: Good to see you're all still as avid as you were. If you'll sit down and shut up for a while I've got a little video to show you. Could you all please look under your seats. There you should find a box of complimentary popcorn so kindly donated by ... well ... that guy who sells popcorn.
-
The crowd start muttering in confusion.
-
Hack3r: You can't expect me to know his name! I don't have time for the little people.
-
The crowd let out a boo but Hack3r directs their attention to the titan tron. A video starts playing that shows explosions, mountain biking, fighter jets, snowboarding and lots of other macho things all put to the sound of The Midnight Beast's "I'm So Manly". After 30 seconds or so we see a clip that shows Hack3r winning the Synthetic Breed championship in the first ever Death Race Battle Royal more than a year ago. This clip fades out and is replaced by footage of Hack3r winning the Demanufacture title from Def-Jam with his legendary spear from the ramp in to the crowd.
-
Hack3r: Oh I love this bit!
-
Hack3r is eating from his own box of popcorn and Travis nods along enthusiastically. The camera focuses back on the video where Hack3r is now posing on the turnbuckle with his newly won Synthetic Breed title belt with Vivica and Travis lying motionless in the ring. He then spits on the title belt and throws it to the ground. Back in the ring Travis gives Hack3r a disparaging look but Hack3r shrugs it off and the video continues. Finally we see the shaven headed Brit standing victorious over Eternal Eclipse as the newly crowned World Archetype champion. The video rolls to a close and the shot returns to the United Killdom in the ring.
-
Hack3r: If that isn't reason enough to believe that Travis and I are going to win the Double Helix titles at Rekindling The Fire then wait until you see what I do to our opponents tonight. Speaking of which,
-
He looks at the entrance ramp, removes his sunglasses from his face and places the box of popcorn down under the turnbuckle.
-
Hack3r: Get out here! These people wanna see an ass kicking.
-
Eternal Anarchy's music plays out in to the arena as Travis and Hack3r prepare themselves.

Last edited by Hack3r on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

2We deserve it. Empty Re: We deserve it. Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:34 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

300 Violin Orchestra by Jorge Quintero starts to play over the over priced surround sound system in the new Industrial Area. Fog fills up the whole stage as Anthrax walks out and stands proudly as he stares at the massive crowd.

Anthrax: You know what I find funny about your highlight reel

Anthrax chuckles under his breath a little

Anthrax: In your crowning acheivement in ATW you leave your best mate and his bride in the ring beat'n, battered, and bruised.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum