Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get out of here.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Get out of here. Empty Get out of here. Sun May 20, 2012 1:37 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

The scene shows the back stage area of the newly built ATW arena. There are packing boxes lining the walls. On top of one of these is perched a man, bearded and with a smile on his face. The man is staring intently at the wall opposite. Some chattering is heard from down the corridor and the man's attention is rended from the wall. He turns to face the source of the noise. The source soon reveals itself to be Hack3r and Travis Touchdown. They're laughing loudly and talking to each other about their upcoming title shot for the tag titles in a couple of weeks. The man on the box jumps down from his perch and steps in front of the partners. The smile on Hack3r's face disappears only to be replaced with apathy and loathing.
-
Hack3r: Oh. Travis, you can go. I got this.
-
Travis nods and steps past the other man, locking eyes with him as he does so. Travis then continues on his way down the corridor leaving Hack3r and his guest alone.
-
Hack3r: What are you doing here Sean? Why are you so intent on bugging me? It seems that everywhere I go lately you're there. Why are you following me? You don't belong here. You don't belong any where. You're not a wrestler, you're ... you're... You know what? I don't even know what you are. You're a lot of things but a wrestler is not one of them.
-
The smile that was on Sean's face is wiped clean from it.
-
Sean: You know EXACTLY why I'm here, Hack3r. You were the first person I saw when I came here, all I wanted was some respect, but I see that I'm not "important" enough to an egotist like you.
-
He points to Hack3r.
-
Sean: But you know what? That's fine, I made it on my own previously, and I can do it again.
-
Sean begins to turn around and walks a few steps
-
Sean: *without looking back* BUT, if you ever decide to snap out of your childish behaviour and actually want to introduce yourself to me, you know where to find me.
-
With that, Sean puts on his jacket and walks off toward his locker room. Shock crosses the Brit's face.
-
Hack3r: That was an over reaction. I was only saying hi. Ah well, guess it's time to find Travis and celebrate.
-
With that Hack3r reaches in to his pocket, pulls out his mobile, presses a few buttons and then places it to his ear as the camera fades.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum