Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

END OF ATW!

+9
Anthrax
Hida Kozan
Defjam
Nedman
Naven X
Wild
William_b33
Hack3r
Phenom The Vampire Lord
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1END OF ATW! Empty END OF ATW! Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:04 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

After the PPV is done with, at the end i will add a couple of words out of character, thanking various people and stuff. If you want to say a few words as well, just reply here.

https://jockerland.com/

2END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

I've been with ATW since the start and that was over a year ago. I just hope we can all keep in contact and hopefully roll together another time in the future.

3END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:55 pm

William_b33

William_b33

Being an ATW Superstar since the beginning. I have great memories with everyone. It was good being able to be part of an amazing group of guys. Phenom your the best all round person. Your such a talented person. It is sad day when a great federation needs to close. Hope you achieve all your goals in life my friend. Smile

4END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Wild

Wild

I am sad to see ATW close down. I was here during the first year it had opened, stayed a couple of seasons, then restarted my wrestler; even during those times, I always thought of my buddies at ATW such as Phen, Sam, Naven, Thrax, Eagle, and everyone else that I have endured. I hope to see and hear everyone in the future, perhaps even a match or two in twg. However, I will have to say that ATW will never be forgotten.

5END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Naven X

Naven X

Since the day Archetype Wrestling has open I have had the best and worst times here...I had love all the matches I've had and the guys I faced in the great Fed...If I have to say what is my best moment here in ATW is my long year feud with one of my great rivals and the Best GM ever, Phenom the Vampire Lord....ATW FOREVER!!!

6END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:07 am

Nedman

Nedman

Well, I for one shall be glad to see the back of the lot of you.

OOC: On a more serious note, thanks to everyone I RP'd with in ATW (all two of you, IIRC). I learned a lot about how to do it and how not to do it. Best of luck in your future endeavours whatever and wherever they may be.

7END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:58 am

Defjam

Defjam

Ive been in ATW from the start and i gotta say, this has been a great learning experience from me. ive improved alot thanks to all the guys i rped with and i hope that we can be in another fed together. To put it simply, This was the best Fed ive ever been apart of, hope to see yall again.

8END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:25 am

Hida Kozan

Glad I got to be here with the lot of you for a brief couple of seasons.
If it weren't for a certain manipulative GM I wouldn't have gotten to chat and rp with y'all.
Cheers to Phenny and the rest of ATW. Without the dedicated rp'ers in this fed ATW would never have been on my radar as a place to call "home".

9END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:37 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

ATW original right here and I love it. It has been an uphill climb from the beginning but we have had the best leader during that climb. I have feuded with a lot of talented people here and I would hope them people learned as much as i did feuding with them. I hope that everyone goes onto bigger and better things. Phenom your are truly one of the greats in TWG

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

10END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:29 am

VD

VD

Honestly this is the best Fed that I have ever been in. The whole experience was great! And I just wish that I was here sooner Sad

11END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

ATW.. When the game is more than just a game. I think I was there since the beginning. I remember being in this fed and S1 still had the old blue background layout. Never thought I meet so many great guys in this fed when I accepted Phen's invitation.

Awesome moments and lulz were had here. Great storylines and feuds were put together. It was awesome coming up with those stories with you.

Phenom is simply the best GM there ever was. An A-level leader, perfect for making great shows and PPVs that blew our minds. And the GFX always very impressive.

Never thought I'd make so many friends here. Hope to find you all in the next fed, and if not, we'll find each other in the game.

And as William Wallace said once: "They can take our lives but they won't take our ATW spirit!!"

12END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

I am sad that it is ending the way it is..but I have to admit I great a great time getting to know you guys and how to do this kind of thing...I do hope we can hve like a reunion or some thing lol...anyway, I love ATW and everything in it *kisses*

13END OF ATW! Empty Re: END OF ATW! Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Its almost surreal that this is happening. ATW was by far one of my favorite feds to be a part off. The time we spent here together was amazing. Its hard too admit that we say good bye to the best online experience Ive ever had. I just hope we can all stay in contact with each other in our future endeavors.

OOC: I promise if I ever do make it big in my future, all of you guys will be remembered and thanked for it. (Like my Oscar speech.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum