Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Way of the Warrior Knight

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Way of the Warrior Knight Empty The Way of the Warrior Knight Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Nedman

Nedman

The scene opens, descending a metallic staircase into what is now recognisable as the basement level of the ATW Industrial Arena. It moves on to the labyrinthine structure that's made up of the miles and miles of dark and dingy tunnels and corridors of the arena. Continuing on through the arena's very bowels, the cameraman is only accompanied by his own sense of deep foreboding. Eventually he arrives at his destination, the training room of "The Oncoming Storm", Adam Nedman.
-
On entering, Adam Nedman can be seen, sitting cross-legged, in something resembling the lotus position, on a wicker mat, wearing his usual garb of long training shorts and taped up hands and feet. His eyes are firmly closed and the palms of his hands rest loosely on his knees. After a few seconds, he opens his eyes and stares straight through the lens of the camera.
-
Nedman: Hida-san. Tonight, we will meet in combat again and probably for the final time. Our chosen battlefield - Hell in a Cell. It's almost poetic, an inescapable cage of wire and steel that has ended careers and ruined lives, and you're trapped in there with me and my Riddle of Steel.
-
He pauses, closes his eyes for a deep and cleansing breath, then reopens them.
-
Nedman: I'm going to tell you something that I don't think you have yet realised, Hida-san, the battle has already been won. I'll go out there and fight, not for those few shiny pieces of metal glued to a hunk of dead animal skin, but based on my own personal code and the desire to be the better man, the better warrior. Whereas you will be fighting at the behest of your shogun, Phenom the Vampire Lord, a master so cruel and corrupt that he has blinded you to your own code.
-
He moves his right hand off of his knee and gestures over to a wall, whereon hang a series of parchments displaying Japanese characters. The shot returns back to the still seated wrestler.
-
Nedman: You do recognise those, don't you Hida-san? They represent the virtues of Bushido. Remember them? You've shown precious little of them since you began your time here in ATW. Respect, honesty, honour, et cetera, et cetera. The only one you have displayed any sign of is loyalty, just a shame it was loyalty to Phenom.
-
Again he pauses, closes his eyes, breathes deeply then reopens his eyes.
-
Nedman: So at Architects of the Apocalypse II, we shall fight, not only for the ReEvolution Championship, but for honour. And we both know the fate of the samurai who lives without honour...
-
He closes his eyes as the camera retreats back the way it came in.
-
Nedman: Beware the Oncoming Storm.
-
The shot fades out.

OOC: So long ATW, it's been fun.

2The Way of the Warrior Knight Empty Re: The Way of the Warrior Knight Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:35 am

Hida Kozan

Now that... was well written!
Nice work Adam. Now I have to come up with something just as good!

3The Way of the Warrior Knight Empty Re: The Way of the Warrior Knight Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Nedman

Nedman

*bows* Arigato.

4The Way of the Warrior Knight Empty Re: The Way of the Warrior Knight Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

all this japanese talk is reminding me of taxi 2. the french movie.
KON-NICHON-AAAAAAAAAAAAH

https://jockerland.com/

5The Way of the Warrior Knight Empty Re: The Way of the Warrior Knight Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:14 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

OH MAH GAD! How do you know this movie????

That movie is quite funny, especially that part CON (like an idiot) NICHON (which means B00BS) and AAAAAAAH

6The Way of the Warrior Knight Empty Re: The Way of the Warrior Knight Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

it was a quite popular comedy in romania. it was on tv a bunch of times

https://jockerland.com/

7The Way of the Warrior Knight Empty Re: The Way of the Warrior Knight Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Hida Kozan

If you can put this after Adam's rp that would be awesome.

Title: The way of the warrior is found in death

Hida Kozan sits alone in the ATW locker room wrapping his hands and feet before the match. Kozan notices the camera and keeps on wrapping his hands, looping tape around his fingers and wrsit.

Hida: Adam Nedman-san. Earlier in the show you talked to me and the ATW fans about the ways of bushido. Your words have rekindled my samurai spirit.
Tonight-o I fight for my own personal honor, not Phenom Shogun's. The way of the samurai is one of immediacy, and it is best to dash in headlong.

Kozan finishes wrapping his hands and looks deeply into the camera. He claps his hands together and bows deeply from his seated position.

Hida: Our bodies are given life from the midst of nothingness.
Existing where there is nothing is the meaning of the phrase, "form is emptiness".
That all things are provided for by the nothingness is the meaning of the phrase,
"Emptiness is form".
One should not think that these are two seperate things.

Kozan breathes deeply for a second before clapping his hands twice in succession.

Hida: Adam Nedman. What was started by Phenom many seasons ago will be finished by me tonight-o. I will undertake the test of solving your Riddle of Steel.
The end is important in all things...

Kozan claps his hands twice more and bows deeply.
The scene fades.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum