Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A zombie?! Hardly.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A zombie?! Hardly. Empty A zombie?! Hardly. Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 am

Wild

Wild

Fade in to a dark and creepy locker room where Wildthing is sitting in a chair backwards resting his arms, folded, on the back of the chair.

Wildthing: I'm not surprised that the double ego, Vivica beat me. Nor am I willing to say that I am myself.

Wildthing lifts up his right hand, and stares at it.

Wildthing: The only thing that I can say is these past competitors don't realize is that I am not a zombie. Zombies eat brains, and I can sure say that I don't have a craving for brains. I would rather have a steak than brains.

Wildthing looks loosens his hands and reveals a classy diamond necklace.

Wildthing: Deep down the soul of Vivica lies her own greed. Will she keep her title? I don't have the answers yet, but let's just say that this was a victory gift that she won't get.

Wildthing cups the necklace and grips onto it hard. A snap is heard and Wildthing releases his hand as dust falls to the floor.

Wildthing: It is not only Vivica that has to worry. There are many other "warriors" that shall take part in Architects of the Apocalypse 2, and they shall too will have to give all their might to be victorious.

Suddenly a loud gong could be heard, and Wildthing stands up.

Wildthing: Ahh, my time for now is up.

Smoke begins to fill the room and a burst of flash is seen hitting Wildthing. The room turns back to normal with Wildthing not seen anywhere.

??? (softly): I shall see you next season.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum