Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Diva's Next Victim...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Diva's Next Victim... Empty The Diva's Next Victim... Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera fades back into the loud crowd in the ATW Arena ,Suddenly, "The Freak in Me" plays loud in the speakers and Vivica Lockhart quickly goes toward the ring wearing her wrestling outfit and the Synthetic title around her waist she steps in the ring snatches the microphone from the referee and throws him out the ring...
-
Rayne: Now I got that out the way!
-
Christian Ghost: And here she goes...
-
Rayne: Let me get one thing perfectly clear!...my last match was a fluke!!!...and please, That was wasn't even a challenge to begin with!!..The fact that he won was to save himself from me, there was no way he could have beat me so easily in the first place because if I took it seriously, he would'nt be walking aruond in the back!
-
Rayne takes takes a pause and listen to the booing crowd as she circles around the ring...
-
Rayne: Now, on to bigger and better things...and tonight I have a match with a return superstar....Now, is it me or did this guy was hanged by chains a while back..
-
Rayne point to the big screen which shows a clip of Wildthing being hanged by Phenom the Vampire Lord after the Hangman's Horror Match.
-
Rayne: We all thought that he was gone forever, and what do you know!...HE'S BACK FORM THE DEAD!!....Well, I hate to say this but things have changed!
-
Rayne touches and rubs her Synthetic Breed title on her waist
-
Rayne: And Wildthing you are not just facing the Egotistical Bad Girl, not just the most Dominating Diva in ATW and not just the Synthetic Breed Champion...
-
Rayne looks at the Camera as it zooms in..
-
Rayne: You are facing the one that will sent you back..To Your Grave!!!
-
Rayne removes her title and takes off her leather coat
-
Rayne: I've had enough talking, I'm already in the ring!....And I got a appointment in about 30mins!...SO bring your zombie @$$ out here..NOW!!!
-
Rayne begins streching her legs as she waits for Wildthing to enter.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum