Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Addition to Rivalry

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Addition to Rivalry Empty Addition to Rivalry Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:47 am

William_b33

William_b33

"Hard to See" by Five Finger Death Punch begins to play over the speakers. The crowd starts to BOOO. William Eagle comes out from backstage. He is wearing his trademark pin stripe suit and glasses. He walks to the ring with a new strut in his step. He picks up a microphone from the steps. William enters the ring.

W. Eagle: HEELLLOO ATW SUPPORTER!!!

Crowd: You SUCK!!!

W. Eagle: Your losers. Am not here to fight with you fans anyways. I have some serious business I would like to discuss. I have big plans for this upcoming PPV. I would like to call out this GM of my future federarion Phenom. I want you alone no need for your little sidekicks. Business only nothing physical I promise. I will even get the announcer to introduce you.

William Eagle calls over the ring announcer. She is hesitate to do this but enters the ring anyways. William gives the mic to the announcer.

Kim Dipswitch: Please welcome the current GM of ATW Phenom the Vampire Lord.

2Addition to Rivalry Empty Re: Addition to Rivalry Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:57 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Sybreed's "I am Ultraviolence" starts playing through the Industrial Arena's sound system as the lights go out. Crimson red lights focus on The Vampire Lord as he's making his way down the ramp. He walks up the steel stairs then steps over the top rope to get inside the ring with William. He takes the microphone from Kim's hand and motions her to get out of the ring.

Phenom: Why hello Will. How's that ego of yours doing lately? Can't be very good after Adam practically rejected your offer, i made it public that you are a failed GM and you got a loss at the hands of myself and my trusty slave?

He paces around the ring smiling at his own remark.

https://jockerland.com/

3Addition to Rivalry Empty Re: Addition to Rivalry Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:14 am

William_b33

William_b33

W. Eagle: My ego is still intact. I only asked Nedman to join me, so he would be on the winning team in the end of all this. It's not a big lose. The tag match didn't mean anything. I have a stregedy that not even you will be able to stop. OH by the way, my federation closed down for only one reason. I had lack of helpers. It will not happen this time. I am on top of my game right now.

Crowd: WHAT!!!

W.Eagle: I noticed that you brainwashed the fans too.

Crowd: WHAT!!!

W.Eagle: Am here for the real matter at hand. I have a proposed match to offer you. Why don't we add some fun into our PPV match up. I purpose that we have a match with two superstars. One will represent me and one will represent you. The winner gets a surprise from the winner of our match. What do you say about that BOSS?

4Addition to Rivalry Empty Re: Addition to Rivalry Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:25 am

Phenom The Vampire Lord

Phenom The Vampire Lord
Admin

Phenom: The only problem with your Trial by Fire contract was that it only granted you one match. And you already used your shot to schedule yourself that funeral at Architects of the Apocalypse.

He paces around some more measuring William from head to toe.

Phenom: And this match makes no sense to me. If my guy wins i make him happy... which i'm trying to avoid with your slaves. But if your guy wins...

The devilish grin comes back on, and a flash of an idea is seen in the corner of his eye.

Phenom: As you can see, i'm not even considering you winning our match, mostly because IT WON'T HAPPEN!

He pauses for a second, stroking his goatee.

Phenom: But if your guy wins... then i can surprise your supporter...

He extends his open hand

Phenom: You got yourself a deal!

https://jockerland.com/

5Addition to Rivalry Empty Re: Addition to Rivalry Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:41 am

William_b33

William_b33

W. Eagle: My funeral you say. I see things differently. Since we have a deal. I say we wait until the PPV to reveal the representatives. That way you have time to find an acceptable rep for that match. Or do you feel confident enough to tell us now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]