Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hellzz yeah!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hellzz yeah!!!! Empty Hellzz yeah!!!! Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:00 am

Defjam

Defjam

The camera cuts on to see pandora knocking on a door with the words "Hardcore" carved on it. After a few minutes def-jam opens the door wearing red and black shorts. His dog tags swing freely from his neck as he leans in the doorway.
-
Def-jam: What-up pandora?
-
Pandora: Just swinging by, seeing if i can get a few minutes to interview you?
-
He shrugs and waves for her to come in as he walks off into the room. She looks back at the camera man then walks in after him. as the camera man walks in he zooms in showing def-jam's most prized possesion, his guitar, laying on the couch. it then moves onto the table where Def-jam and pandora have already taken their seat.
-
Def-jam: so whats the Q's for today toots?
-
Pandora: Well for starters why did you run out and save that fan?
-
Def-jam: because i love each and everyone of my fans. just like i love my title and ATW as a whole. Hack3r thought he was cool calling out a fan like that but hes nothing but a wuss. id rather be hospitalized and living from air tubes before i let a wuss hurt anything i care about.
-
Pandora blinks a few times. clearly a bit stunned at the comments.
-
Pandora: Well then, that answers that.... my other question was how do you feel about taking on alpharslan toni....
-
Def-jam: WHAT I HAVE A MATCH???!?!?!!?!?!? HEEEEEEELLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! I CANT BURGER FLIPPIN WAIT!!!!
-
Def-jam hops out of his seat and hops around on one foot, spreading his arms while shouting " Hell yea hell yea"
-
Pandora: uhm... Def-jam?
-
He stops and shrugs.
-
Def-jam: sorry mate, anymore questions? I need to get ready for my match.
-
Pandora: the one you just found out about?
-
Def-jam: Obviously miss sarcasm
-
Pandora: ill leave you to it then!
-
The camera fades out as pandora begins to stand up

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]