Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eagle In Familar Territory

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eagle In Familar Territory Empty Eagle In Familar Territory Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:41 am

William_b33

William_b33

The camera focuses on the dark surroundings of the rafters. An eagle's caw can be heard echoing throughout the rafters. As the camera keeps walking, William Eagle can be seen. He is wearing his trademark jeans and hoodie. The eagle is perched on one of the rails.
-
William Eagle: Oh, Hello ATW Universe. I admit I haven`t been myself lately, but after a couple of talks with the boss and mafia members, I feel better. You know what, I feel amazing. Now that I'm back on the winning record and going somewhere. I believe that the Eagle is in his element. I see something in my future, a new destination. On this flight, there is only one way and that is only a golden path. I have one thing to anyone in this path. I will stop at nothing to succeed. I will die inside that ring. So I say, you can bring on the speciality matches. For this is my destiny to succeed and win from this point on.
-
The lights in the rafter flicker off and back on. All that can be seen is the Eagle on the rail. With one more flicker of lights, the eagle too is gone. The cameras fade to back.

(occ. sorry I don't really feel a detailed rp, but these creative short ones will make up for it.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum