Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.I.P. Raven Wolf

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R.I.P. Raven Wolf Empty R.I.P. Raven Wolf Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:51 pm

Nedman

Nedman

The shot opens on Pandora making her way down through the blackest bowels of the ATW Industrial Arena. Just as she turns to enter the final corridor before her destination, she is almost bowled over by a well-built man in Mixed Martial Arts gear, with tears streaming down his face and both arms hanging limply by his sides. She watches him run off, presumably to the nearest medical facility, before arriving at the training room of ATW's ReEvolution Champion, Adam Nedman. As she enters the open door, she sees Nedman towelling off.
-
Pandora: I think I just met a friend of yours.
-
Nedman: It's so hard to find a decent sparring partner these days.
-
Pandora: Maybe if they didn't all end up like him...
-
Nedman: Hmm. It's something to think about, I suppose.
-
Pandora: Speaking of things to think about, what are you thinking about how your match with "The Archangel" Raven Wolf ended at last season's Pay Per View, Heaven Shall Burn?
-
Nedman: I really don't know what to think, Pandora. Some hoodie appears out of nowhere, slams a steel chair in my gut, knocks Wolf out and tosses me out of the cage so I win the match. I have no idea what's going on here from one moment to the next.
-
Pandora: Have you even seen Raven Wolf since the end of the match?
-
Nedman: For all I know Raven Wolf died on his way back to his home planet.
-
He slips his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts, about to pull them down.
-
Nedman: I have a match to prepare for, so show yourself out.
-
Pandora leaves, turning to peek over her shoulder as the shot fades out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum