Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Party of Champions!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mafia Party of Champions! Empty Mafia Party of Champions! Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

OOC: doing this on Blackberry. Can't color code.

The arena goes dark and a vibrating synth blazes through the speakers. Slowly music picks up. Then a large array of fireworks blast out on the stage. Don't Stop The Party - Black Eyed Peas plays as Eternal Eclipse comes out rising on a panel beneath the stage as a spotlight shines on him with his new World Archetype Championship. When the panel reaches the top the lights flare up and EE grabs a microphone.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't stop the party!!
-
EE starts running up the ramp jumping with energy as he goes. He seems to have a death grip on his championship belt. He runs up the metal steps and into the center of the ring as the music stops.
-
Eternal Eclipse: Yeeeeeeeeees! This is it baby! Your NEEEEEEEEW Champion... Carter Bilodeau aka Eternal Eclipse!!
-
The excitement is contagious in the air making the crowd go nuts.
-
Eternal Eclipse: A historic moment like this deserves a historic party!! Stand up people! Hug the person next to you! Raise your glasses and have a good time! Remember this night for the rest of your lives!!
-
The crowd jumps up cheering and yelling with energy.
-
Eternal Eclipse: I would like to invite my friends and fellow members of the mafia out here to bask in this glorious victory for our Famiglia!

2Mafia Party of Champions! Empty Re: Mafia Party of Champions! Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:24 am

Defjam

Defjam

Frontline by pillar blasts off as Def-jam walks calmly down the ramp. His eyes are closed and hands in his jean pockets. his title his title is locked on his shoulder as he makes it to the ring. He easily slides into the ring and gets to his feet. He finally pulls his a hand out to catch a mic tossed in by Lee uzumaki.
-
Def-jam: Yeh Congrats on the win Eternal. Cant say the same for the rest of our familia.
-
He looks back to the ramp then shrugs his shoulders looking back at Eternal.
-
Def-jam: Still, its good you beat That loser Voltz, i was hoping someone would eventually shut that Eternal Trap of his.

3Mafia Party of Champions! Empty Re: Mafia Party of Champions! Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:12 pm

voltzandre

voltzandre

Lights go off and the giant screen over the entrance go completly white and blood is coming down in the screen as some letter can be seen

"Revenge Shall Be Mine"

As a Voice start talking nonsense stuff that no one understand the screen goes black but the lights dont come up then a scream cna be heard and the screen shoes Voltzandre sit in a chair with his head down so is impossible to see his face but then his raise his head and the camera focus in his eyes that are completly red and the screen goes white again and the lights go on. In the mat is written "Revenge Shall Be Mine" with a red color

4Mafia Party of Champions! Empty Re: Mafia Party of Champions! Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:19 am

Naven X

Naven X

OCC: I want this RP go before Voltz RP and would need a answer from either DJ or EE or any other mafia memeber...
-
The camera shows Defjam and Eternal Eclipse showing off their titles to the roaring crowd...suddenly.."I Stand Alone" by Godsmack plays through the speakers and the crowd erupts as Naven X slowly walks out holding a champagne bottle and stands looking at the vicious crowd then make eye-contact on Defjam and the new champion and makes his way down the ramp and into the ring where both mafia members stand surprised and grinning at Naven X....Naven takes hold of a microphone and takes a minute for the crowd to quiet down..He rasies the mic to his lips..
-
Naven X: I'm I late to the party?
-
the crowd erupts in cheers and boos..
-
Naven X: Now I definitely don't want to stop the party before it even gets started, that's why I brought a little gift for the New Champion!
-
Naven reveals a every expensive bottle of champagne and opens it up and takes a sip and hands it to Eternal Eclipse.who also takes a sip including Defjam.
-
Naven X: Now I don't want to brag because you did have one hell of a match with Voltzandre, but I have to admit, that I was the one that helped you win the World Archetype Championship...and I did it for you and the Mafia...
-
the crowd boos
-
Naven X: Now I been trying to get a hold of you guys since the ppv and I'm here to ask you man to man if I could be a member of the mafia!
-
The crowd explodes in shock and are awaiting an answer with Naven extending his hand to Eternal Eclipse

Last edited by Naven X on Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

5Mafia Party of Champions! Empty Re: Mafia Party of Champions! Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:30 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: I hate to spoil the party. But that decision would not be up to me.
-
EE grabs the bottle and takes a big swig.
-
Eternal Eclipse: But I would be glad to have u as a member of the Mafia. I also could have handled myself just fine against Voltzandre.
-
EE face turns to a confused grin
-
Eternal Eclipse: What... The... F@#k? What is he trying to accomplish with that? Your dememted fear tactics are nothing but an attempt at Intimidation! In the end I am still champion.
-
EE adresses the now silent crowd
-
Eternal Eclipse: Don't let this ruin party! Rock on!
-
Confetti falls from the rafters and the crowd gets excited again but remain slightly tentative

Last edited by Eternal Eclipse on Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Mafia Party of Champions! Empty Re: Mafia Party of Champions! Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:04 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Def-jam Grabs the bottle of champagne, leans against the turnbuckle ,and watches Naven X and Eternal Eclipse Celebrate keeping an eye out for anyone trying to crash His friends party-

7Mafia Party of Champions! Empty Re: Mafia Party of Champions! Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:52 am

William_b33

William_b33

(I'll reply in the morning)

8Mafia Party of Champions! Empty Re: Mafia Party of Champions! Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Naven X

Naven X

OCC: ill set up the RP in order once you guys get your RP's done

9Mafia Party of Champions! Empty Re: Mafia Party of Champions! Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 pm

William_b33

William_b33

The screen shows a picture of William Bergeron in his office. He doesn't seem to happy. He is wearing new trademark glasses and a brand suit.
-
Will Bergeron: First I would like to say congrads to the champs. Eclipse I knew you can do. Def Jam your on your way to greatness. Sorry am in no mood to celebrate my friends. Now about you Naven X, I like what you did for EE. I doubt he needed it. I apoligize for not answering your calls. All of the Mafia were busy with there matches at PPV. Your actions for the Mafia have proven to be worthy enough to join us. I would like to welcome you to the Mafia. I got to go now, busy as hell. See you guys Later!!
-
The camera fades to black and shows the Mafia members inside the ring still celebrating.

10Mafia Party of Champions! Empty Re: Mafia Party of Champions! Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:29 pm

Naven X

Naven X

I decided to put this RP in order to make sense

1-EE
2-DJ
3-Naven X
4-EE (2nd RP-part 1)
5-William Bergeron
6-Voltzandre
7-EE(2nd RP-part 2)
8-DJ

Sponsored content