Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future Top Wolf

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Future Top Wolf Empty Future Top Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:19 am

War Wolf

War Wolf

War Wolf is seen backstage. He is pacing back and forth. He then stops and stares into the camera.
-
WW: In case you've been missing ATW, I'm War Wolf. As of now I'm 2-0. First, I wiped the the floor with Executioner of Anarchy. Then, I beat the Synthetic Breed Champion, Travis Touchdown in a non-title match. Now I have to fight...Executioner of Anarchy once again. Moreover, I don't have a match in the pay-per-view. I could get extremely mad...
-
War Wolf walks over to a table in the hallway and then tips it over and begins to smash at the table with a chair. He then stops and looks back at the camera.
-
WW:....and start breaking stuff like I normally would, but I don't see a point in doing that. So I will go with option B, which is continue to dominate and prove that I'm the future top dog...no, top WOLF of this federation.
-
War Wolf howls, and then looks back at the camera, winks and says "ding", imitating the sound effect, and then walks away.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum