Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The era of the Finesse of Fierceness

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The era of the Finesse of Fierceness  Empty The era of the Finesse of Fierceness Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:49 pm

Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The camera fades in backstage as Vivica Lockhart and Pandora are standing in front of a "Heaven Shall Burn" Banner.
-
Pandora: Tonight will be a night of surprises, especially for the one standing next to me, Vivica Lockhart. Vivica, do you feel that tonight will be the night you will win the Synthetic Breed Championship?
-
VL: For every stupid question, there's a smart answer. ever since I made my debut here in ATW, I have shocked the world like I always do, and today I will make the surprise of the century as I will become the first ever diva to become Synthetic Breed champion. So Hack3r!, Travis! Get ready for the ride of your lives!
-
Pandora: And if you don't mind me saying. Your outfit is remarkable!
-
VL: You got that right, this outfit cost more than your whole paycheck! ...and it will be complete once I have the The Synthetic Breed Championship around my waist and once I do, everyone will realize that no matter who you are or what you do, Vivica Lockhart is better than you!!
-
Vivica looks at Pandora with a grin on her face then leaves as the camera fades out

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum