Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dj Gets Ready for his match ( Open to Anyone from Mafia)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam and others are in the Mafia's locer room when a stage hand appears.
-
Stage hand: Def-jam, Your match is up next.
-
Dj nods as the Stage hand wanders off out of the room. He, who was standing against his locker, is now sitting on the nearest bench. He looks confident but a little uneasy.

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse smacks DJ on the head
-
Eternal Eclipse: Man up! Don't screw this one up for us. I can see it! You're nervous. Remember that the Mafia is here for you!

Last edited by Eternal Eclipse on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam gets to his feet and looks straight at Eternal.
-
Def-jam: I am not nervous. I have the match under control, it's just.... I don't know. I have a bad feeling about tonight man. I have the feeling like someone is stalking me.
-
He inhales and exhales slowly.
-
Def-jam: I got this.
-
Eternal goes to pat him on the shoulder but Dj grabs his wrist and throws it away from him. He grabs his title off the bench salutes to the other mafia members and walks to the door.

Last edited by Hack3r on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Gb decided to reply late lol jk)

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto walks in with a baseball bat.
-
GB: Tonight we once again show why we are the team to beat in this business. Def, I'm looking forward to you settling this once and for all remember out mission to prove that we are the best and we have no equals.

Defjam

Defjam

Defjam: I won't disappoint you GB.
-
He glances at the bat.
-
Def-jam: You think I can borrow that?

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto laughs and hands the bat over to Def-jam
-
GB: Why do you think the bat is here? You know I like guns anyways. Remember to swing for the fences. let's see if you can hit a homerun tonight.

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam grabs the bat and glances back at Gb.
-
Def-jam: ... Have some paramedics ready backstage...
-
Def-jam slips his shades on before walking out the door. The camera fades to black.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum