Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm not even that drunk or anything.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm not even that drunk or anything. Empty I'm not even that drunk or anything. Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:58 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

A shot is shown of the ATW parking lot. There are two beefy, muscular security guards patrolling the staff doorway as is the norm. It's apparent that these so called "guards" are goofing off as one of them is motioning for the other to pull his finger. Eager to hear some flatulence the other guard obliges and the two chuckle immaturely at the most basic of bodily functions. This light-hearted fun is stopped though when a black motorbike comes screeching down into the parking lot and pulls up to a stop across two parking spaces. The man on the bike dismounts from his ride and begins to zig-zag his way to the staff entrance. The guards meet the helmeted bike rider half way across the parking lot and ask to see some ID. The man in the helmet pulls off his headgear to reveal himself as none other than Hack3r, who is sporting a rather savage looking black eye. It’s apparent from the way that he's staggering on his feet that he's drunk. The camera cuts to a closer shot of the three men.
-
Hack3r: Oh c'mon man! Let me in! I work here!
-
Security Guard 1: I know you do.
-
Security Guard 2: I know too. I even have one of your T-shirts.
-
The security guard pulls back his padded waistcoat to reveal a picture of Hack3r's face on his top.
-
Hack3r: I don't have any official merch though ...
-
Security Guard 2: Oh I know. I made it myself. Awesome right?
-
The other security guard motions for his partner to hush then turns his attention to Hack3r.
-
Security Guard 1: We know who you are. Rules are rules though. You can't come in if you're this intoxicated.
-
Hack3r: Oh that's *&^&! I'm not even drunk or anything. Could I do this if I were?
-
The brit attempts to perform a standing backflip but only achieves falling flat on his face. He staggers back to his feet and brushes himself off. It's clear that he has cut some skin just above his eye as blood is beginning to slowly drip down his face.
-
Security Guard 2: That's totally cool and everything but we can't let you in. We'll call you a taxi and then -
-
The guard is cut off when Hack3r tries to side step the guards and make his way into the arena. Because of his inebriation the first security guard easily grabs the wrestler's arm and tries to pull him away from the door. Hack3r breaks free from the guard's grip and then swings a punch at the second security guard who dodges with surprising agility for a man of his stature. The wrestler throws a few more punches with deteriorating accuracy and the guards prepare to tackle him to the floor. This is when Andrea appears in the shot.
-
Andrea: WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?
-
Hack3r drops his defensive stance and turns to look at where the voice came from. The guards seize the opportunity and tackle the wrestler to the floor. Each guards locks in a disarming wrist lock so that all Hack3r can do is writhe around uselessly on the floor.
-
Andrea: GET OFF OF HIM!
-
The guards look up at her.
-
Security Guards: We're sorry about this. He wouldn't take no for an answer.
-
Andrea: Fine. Let me put it this way. I'll take responsability for him. If he causes any damage or anything then tell Phenom to dock it from my pay check k?
-
The guards dwell on this for a moment but then relent and let go of their hold on the wrestler. He scrambles to his feet and looks as if he's ready for a fight again but Andrea places her hand on his shoulder and he turns to face her.
-
Andrea: Come on. You're lucky these guys allowed this so let's not throw it back in their faces.
-
Hack3r sighs and begins to follow Andrea as she walks away. Just at they reach the staff door he turns and sticks his middle finger up at the guards who just laugh it off and return to their posts. The camera cuts to a corridor where Andrea and Hack3r are talking.
-
Andrea: What in the hell are you doing? You can't turn up to work drunk! And as for trying to start a fight? What's wrong with you? Those guys actually could have killed you! Did you not see the size of them! And what is that around your eye? Have you been fighting already? What’s gotten in to you?
-
Hack3r: Pfft. They didn't scare me. I could of taken them. And yes, I’ve been fighting. What of it? Some guy in this bar said that waffles were better than crumpets. I had to put that &^*% in his place.
-
Andrea: Oh. I didn’t realise you’d gone crazy. That must hurt like hell! Will you at least let me get you some ice or something?
-
Hack3r: No. It doesn’t hurt. Truth is I don’t even feel it. I didn’t feel it when that other guy in that strip club attacked me because I asked him which one was his daughter so I doubt I’d feel it when some randomer tries to start something. I’m pro remember? Now. If you don’t mind I need to go see someone.
-
The brit turns to walk away from Andrea but she grabs him on the shoulder as if to turn him. He stops dead in his track, cranes his neck to look at her over his shoulder and growls the following words at her …
-
Hack3r: Take that off of there before I snap it off.
-
Andrea’s eyes widen in shock but she drops her grip none-the-less. Hack3r walks away leaving the interviewer speechless. The camera fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum