Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

in the ring

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1in the ring Empty in the ring Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:39 pm

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

It's just hours away from the start of Wednesday Fear Factory and Dynamics's third match against The Executioner Of Anarchy. Will this night prove to be her first lost? Will there be more sadistic twists in store for the ATW from the hardcore queen? Or will she be able to keep her cool and not flip her lid? Let's find out...[/size]
-
The scene comes in inside of a packed arena, and it's an air of extreme rippling through the air. A match has just ended and the crowd is excited and wanting more. There are highlights from the previous week's Fear Factory playing on the titantron. Christian Ghost and Connor Danielson are commentating for this preshow event.
-
Christian Ghost: Man, after what has been shown by this most intense new Diva we have, I wonder just what she could do next.
-
Connor Danielson: If she's truly going to follow up on her threats, I'd guess she's gunning for the Executioner Of Anarchy bigtime.
-
Christian Ghost: But why do what she did to valac last week? And will she try to do the same to the Executioner Of Anarchy this week? She is truly turning out to be one sick and demented lady.
-
Connor Danielson: True, after the match, valac was damn near defenseless. But we can't know just what goes through the minds of these wrestlers no can we? I'd say you'd just have to go and ask her Chris.

-
Suddenly, the lights start to pulse and a dark voice can be heard saying, "Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are." A bird screeches and two flaming objects streaks down in an X towards the stage and falls one on each side of the stage with a huge explosion of flames one one side and a large cloud of glitter on the other as the sound of "Forsaken" by David Draimin starts blaring over the PA. A red circle of light appears on the side of the stage where the flames were as a large cloud of smoke comes billowing up out of the stage, and a feminine figure rises slowly in the center of the circle. The smoke starts to clear and the lights pop on, but the woman keeps her head down and allows her hair to obscure her face for a moment longer as the music continues to blare over the speakers. She finally lifts her head up and reveals to the world that the woman is none other than The missionary of violence herself, Era Dynamics. She purses her dark purple painted lips and nods slowly as an evil smile spreads across her face slowly revealing a long set of double fangs. The smile fades and an almost cold expression slips down on her face. She stands there for a moment before stepping towards the center of the stage looking around at the screaming crowd. On the side where the glitter started falling, a blue circle appears and a male figure rises slowly, dancing. It's Dynamics's Friend and sidekick extraordinaire, Jack Johnson . As the pair of figures continues to rise, the lights begin to swirl around. As the two wrestlers approach the center of the stage, they nod to one another. The crowd is going nuts as they realize who it is that has just stepped onto the stage. Era is wearing a pair of black patent leather pants, black lug bottom boots, and a red sheer v-necked crop top that’s got holes in it in strategic places over a black lace bra. Over that she has on a black patent leather trench coat decked out with buckles and chains that is buttoned only at her throat to show her outfit beneath. Hanging between era’s breasts is a large blood red stone that’s shaped like a tear drop and that rests just above the swells of her cleavage. Her hair is hanging down over her shoulders in long loose waves and she’s wearing a pair of black sunglasses that show nothing of her eyes. She’s got on a pair of black and red fingerless gloves, and her nails are blood red and black, and they glint wickedly in the light. Around her shoulders is her boa constrictor, and she’s stroking its head gently, bringing it to her lips every once in a while to kiss its head. The two wrestlers walk slowly down to the ring. As they’re going, the crowd is on their feet making such a ruckus, you can barely hear yourself think. Christian Ghost is thoroughly excited to see the two wrestlers appear in that way.
-
Christian Ghost: Whoa!! Have you ever seen the likes of this? Now THAT is what I call an entrance!
-
Connor Danielson: Well, I must say that was exciting. But for someone who says she doesn't like being a sex symbol, Era Dynamics's pretty hot.

-
Jack Johnson climbs the steps slowly, holding the sides of his trench coat out so he won’t trip and smiles as he looks at his companion.he then climbs the outside of the ropes and stands there, just looking slowly around the crowd. Jack then points to Era Dynamics who grins and slips the snake into the ring underneath the top rope, watching it slither towards the center of the ring. Dynamics then lifts her foot over her head, spins around and slithers snakelike under the bottom rope and slides across the canvas to where the snake is laying in the center of the ring. Dynamics grins and strokes the snake’s head, picking it back up and letting it wrap around her body slowly.
-
Christian Ghost: WHOA!! Did you see what she just did?
-
Connor Danielson: Seems Era Dynamics has a few new tricks up her own sleeve.

-
As her music continues to play, Era Dynamics slowly climbs into the ring and nods to johnson. She climbs onto each turnbuckle and stands there, her face an almost expressionless mask as the crowd goes wild before climbing down to go to the next one slowly. Her music comes to an end, and she motions for a stage hand to toss her a microphone. She catches it and leans her head down, her hair obscuring her face once again as she turns around and sits on a turnbuckle, and sits there, looking around at the still hyped up crowd and keeps an expressionless look on her face. When they finally die down, Dynamics doesn't move from the turnbuckle, just brings a mic to her lips.
-
Era Dynamics: Executioner Of Anarchy! Executioner,Executioner,Executioner, EXECUTE FREAKIN ANARCHY That's all I'm hearing. Him and Valac. Valac and Executioner ... The classic All-American, home grown, apple pie lovin' fan favorites. That's all the talk backstage... 'Oohh, Dynamics's gonna get it for hurting valac cause the Executioner of Anarchy's gonna do this, or do that!' GET REAL!! I know you all don't know who I am except for what I showed you last weeks, but I'm here to tell you this... After tonight... Everyone will remember my name as the chick that toppled this so called 'executioner'
-
Jack Johnson claps in his hands while Era nods and kisses the snake's head once again.
-
Era Dynamics: last week, I came out here intent on making an impression. Last week, I came out to this very ring strictly for the purpose of letting every one KNOW that the missionary of violence was IN THE HOUSE!! Last week, I wanted everyone to know EXACTLY what I was capable of... to an extent."
-
Era Dynamics suddenly breaks out into a very cold smile.
-
Era Dynamics: You all in the back think that I give a care about what you think of me? I'm not here to do anything but win, and that's just what I'm going to do! Tonight! In this very ring, I had picked up the first of many victories against Alexander ritter and will now send little Miss anti-anarchy running back home to Daddy! See,you think that just because you are longer wrestling in carreer that you can handle the real world EoA... Well I'm gonna give you a taste of the real world. Unsheltered, uncensored, and untamed in all it's fury!! You will go down and go down hard. And when you're laying there, looking up at the lights after I get the one, the two, and the three... You'll remember just who it was that gave you that loss. An Angel by the name of Era Dynamics-
Era tosses the microphone over her shoulder as her music hits and goes from turnbuckle to turnbuckle climbing it and giving that same emotionless expression as the crowd goes nuts.
-
Christian Ghost: Well, that went better than I expected.
-
Connor Danielson: By God, did you see the look on her face? What depths of evil has this woman delved into to change the sweet young beauty she used to be into this fiend that is standing in that ring? I for one never would have expected something this drastic from this young woman
-
Christian Ghost: Yeah, but for a scary evil chick, she's got one calculating mind. And that's what scares me the most!!

-
The shot closes in on Era Dynamics as she exits the ring and walks up the ramp. She turns around one last time and smiles evilly baring her fangs as the feed ends.

2in the ring Empty Re: in the ring Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 pm

Naven X

Naven X

OCC: love the RP.....but its a little too long!

3in the ring Empty Re: in the ring Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:20 am

era Dynamics

era Dynamics

OOC: i can't make short rp's thats my problem

4in the ring Empty Re: in the ring Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:55 am

Wolf

Wolf

OOC: Dont listen to Naven the rp was great. People with short attion spans only do short rps.

5in the ring Empty Re: in the ring Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Naven X

Naven X

I dont see noting wrong with the Rp I like was just saying its long thats all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum