Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pre-Demolition

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pre-Demolition  Empty Pre-Demolition Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:54 am

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

The camera turns on to Crimson Wrath training in a gym. He appears to be punching a bag with lightning speed. Suddenly the bag breaks and sand begins pouring out.

CW: Dang it! Can't these incompetent fools get any durable equipment?

CW pulls out a desert eagle and begins shooting the punching bag.

CW: I guess it's good for target practice, I may be using this in tonight's match as well.

Suddenly Disturbed Demon walks in.

DD: Do you honestly think you'll need to use that pea shooter tonight? These guys are nothing new, we've definitely dealt with much worthier opponents in the past. They might be training day in and day out but they have no where near the experience to hold off The Killaz. So are you prepared for the demolition?

CW: Good point, but you know, it's always nice to spice things up a bit. And with these insolent whelps walking around running their mouths, they deserve something to whine about. They said we would have to kill them to obtain their titles. Amusing isn't it? I was thinking more on the lines of taking their titles and then killing them. The sad part is, it's not like old times, when we could just take out whoever the hell we wanted. How many people do you think we've taken out altogether?

DD: Mid to upper 70s, but that's for another time. We need to be focused on tonight's match, as we could walk out with the titles. It's been two seasons and so far we've accomplished nothing! Besides destroying every opponent of course.

CW chuckles to himself.

CW: It should all work according to plan, Remember last week? We completely annihilated those Mafia phonies. Ghetto blaster is a drunken mess, and William is dumber than a box of rocks. They lack the skill and tactics to do anything more than some minor damage. Tonight, we will leave the ring with their titles and a bloody mess as well.

(OCC: Feel free to add on to this DD and if you want anything changed let me know)

2Pre-Demolition  Empty Re: Pre-Demolition Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Disturbed_Demon

Disturbed_Demon

DD : Oh CW , CW , don't you get it ? We'll win the titles tonight , they will bag for a rematch at the GM , because this match will be a single way match , and they promise a good training until the rematch . The GM gives it to them .. they suffer in agony until that match and when it comes , MAFIA won't be preapired because all their tacticls aren't there .. We kill them in that match , and then , we'll be happy because we made other lifes harder. What do you say ?

3Pre-Demolition  Empty Re: Pre-Demolition Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 am

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

*CW grins.*

CW: I'd say it's time to kill some fools and show the world that we are still unstoppable, relentless but above all....

CW & DD: Indestructible!!

4Pre-Demolition  Empty Re: Pre-Demolition Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Disturbed_Demon

Disturbed_Demon

Camera fades out

( OCC : I think its enough Razz )

5Pre-Demolition  Empty Re: Pre-Demolition Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:42 am

Crimson Wrath

Crimson Wrath

Yeah, you know the talk is over and its time for an ass kicking when the killaz phrase is said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum