Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mafia is Ready

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mafia is Ready Empty The Mafia is Ready Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 am

William_b33

William_b33

The camera begins to focus on the training room of The Mafia's Locker room. DefJam, Travis, Eternal Eclipse, Ghetto Blaster and Will Bergeron are seen training together and chatting it up. The cameraman approaches them.

CameraMan: Can we have all your thoughts on your matches tonight?

Ghetto Blaster: Myself and William are pissed that those two thugs think that because they won twice they have the momentium. They are sadly mistaken.

Will Bergeron: That's right partner. They are just lucky. We don't care if we lost those matches. We were using those matches to scout our opponents.

Ghetto Blaster: We have been studying and training so hard. I advise that The Killaz bring there A+++ game because if they want our titles.

Will and Ghetto Blaster: They will have to kill us.

(ooc. whoever wants to answer in the Mafia can)

2The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:11 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis walks by the cameraman.

Travis Touchdown: I don't have time to answer now. See me later in the ring if you really want to know how I feel like.

3The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

EE confidently smirks

Eternal Eclipse: It looks like it's just going to be another squash match for me. Then again every match is a squash match for me. At least when my opponent fights fairly. At any rate, I plan to prove again why I and the Mafia are the most dominant force around.

4The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

GB: For me this is personal now. You guys tried the old "divide and conquer" move. Crimson and Demon tried to take me out, tried to end me, Why? Scary thing is cuz in our last tag match I took you both out. Tonight, forget the suits, forget the women this is a fight, not a wrestling match, a fight. I don't care about the match, all I want to do is destroy you and place you on the shelf like you tried to do to me. We're going old school tonight boys and now it's time for your receipt. It's payback time.

5The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam, who was leaning on the wall in the background the whole time, moves infront of the camera.

Def-jam: AnthraX, I hope you bring your all because it would be a shame if I just dominate you with my hardcore skillz.

6The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:30 am

Suddenly the door opens, Chris Sabin walks into the room as the camera turns around to see him, Chris is looking around the room then quickly focus and walks forward and begins to speak.

Chris:So this is The Mafia's room, very classy if you ask me although there should be a bar somewhere in this room but maybe you have one in another room or something, anyway very nice room, very well....suiting.

Chris begins to look around again admiring the room, he then begins to look at Will as he continues to talk.

Chris: Anyway the reason I'm here is to ask permission to join The Mafia and be a part of one of the ..... No The best stable in wrestling history. I mean this room is filled with experience, even me, I'm very experienced in some areas but I can not go into that as it is a PG show. Anyway back on track so what do you say? Will Bergeron, can I be a part of The Mafia?

Chris Sabin stands there waiting for a reply from Will

7The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:59 pm

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: Well boys, Looks like all our success is getting noticed. I do like your attitude and your taste. I say we put this to a vote. Guys what do you say? Allow this kid in on the condition if he loses one too many matches he's out. So, what do you guys think?

(ooc. Just say yes, but if u want to comment a little am accepting that too)

8The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Well he has been pretty impressive in the matches I've seen. I say yea.

Def-jam pats Chris on the shoulder.

9The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Give this guy our autograph and make him leave. You do not ask to be part of the Mafia. The Mafia chooses you. I did not come knock and beg at the Mafia's door. They chose me because I was dominant and afraid of nothing. This isn't a charity group this is the Mafia and I personally don't like it when it gets too crowded in here. Plus as you can see there's only place for champions here and well... Eternal Eclipse who's just there for.. let's say business reasons. You've done nothing yet kiddo so go back to the sandbox and come back later. On that note I'm off to the ring.

Travis leaves the locker room and pushes Chris away with his shoulder.

10The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 am

Chris stands there confused then suddenly his facial expressions changes and he begins to laugh, he then begins to talk

Chris: um i think it is his time of the month

11The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:07 am

William_b33

William_b33

Will Bergeron: I believe I have my decision. I know Eclipse would want the same as Travis. Ghetto? well he just wants more employees to help with business. I have a deal with you. You're going to have to prove to us you're one of us. We look for winners and champions. You won your first match, so you're on the right track. If you can win more matches than lose next season, we will accept you. If you fail to achieve this, all of the Mafia will take you to a world of pain, making you worthy of joining us. So, are you still up to joining the most dominate stable in wrestling today?

12The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:10 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

EE almost entirely neglects the presence of Chris in the room. Yet keeps a keen eye on him.

13The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:26 am

Chris stands there smiling, grinning with excitement , he looks around the room at the champions and EE, Chris becoming more serious every second, Chris lowers his head so it he is looking at the ground, thoughts go through his head like "can i win most of my match's" and " wonder what i will have for dinner", Chris's head rises and a smile is seen across his face.

Chris: Ok, let me get this straight? I win some matches which is going to happen anyway and I join The Mafia, Or, if I do lose some matchs and there's more then my wins I get beaten to a bloody pulp then I get to join The Mafia? Sounds pretty good but there is one problem in your plan. I am not only going to win my matches but I am going to make an impact, the kinda impact Travis makes when he falls in a wrestling match.

laughing can be heard from Chris Sabin then he begins to walk out of the room when he suddenly stops and looks over his shoulder and continues to talk.

Chris: But just know I am not the guy to get on the wrong side of because I am not the guy who if you slap him will just walk away. I am the kinda guy who if you slap him he will bash the living hell out of you then walk away, so just watch my matches because you will see me put my life, my body, on the line not only to win the match but for these fans, but also to prove to you that CHRIS SABIN is The one, only, THE PRODIGY! and I am a future member of The Mafia.

Chris continues to walk out of the room as the camera fades

Last edited by Chris Sabin on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

14The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:41 am

William_b33

William_b33

Ooc. The two options I stated were: win most match or get beatdown as if to sacrifice body for the mafia. That's what I meant.

15The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:44 am

oh sorry man ill change it

16The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 am

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto Blaster

Ghetto jumps up and walks over to Chris

GB: Well I'll have the last word on this one. At first sight I'll say NO but there something about you that reminds me of myself when William first found me. Chris we demand the best I admit no one is perfect but as a unit the Mafia is still unfeated in all team matches. you want to learn I give you that we are the best in the world but being with his means there a target on your back from jealous wrestlers wishing they can be in you spot but I say you can be in the mafia but you have to earn your rank so you are in the mafia but you are an associate I want to see if that really a fire in you or you putting on a good show.

17The Mafia is Ready Empty Re: The Mafia is Ready Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:01 am

Chris stops and turns to face Ghetto Blaster, Chris begins to talk as he stares into Ghetto's eyes

Chris: well just watch me tonight as i am going to make an impact , even bigger then on FF4 when i completely dismembered Bone Head, but just now that i am not going to stop en till i am apart of the Mafia oh and thanks for the opportunity

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum