Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A lesson will be learned

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A lesson will be learned Empty A lesson will be learned Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Naven X

Naven X

The camera shifts backstage as Pandora makes her way inside a dark locker room. Pandora seems confused...

Pandora: It's too dark in here! Am I in the right room?
Voice: You are!

Pandora becomes startled as she hear a strange voice from the corner of the room. A light shines from above to reveal Naven X sitting in a chair holding a pocketwatch.

Naven X: What do you want?
Pandora: Well you see, I want to have a interview about your conflict with your former manager and tag partner Vivica Lockhart. We have all heard everything she has to say and now we want to hear your side of the story and..

Naven raises one finger to her lips as we hear the repeated ticks from the pocketwatch.

Naven X: Shh, you hear that?That's the sound of fate. Since the beginning, I have put Vivica under my wing and mentored her since her debut in ATW. I have taught her how to be the best in the business and what does she do? She betrays me!

Naven pulls Pandora closer to him so that they're at eye level to each other.

Naven X: I had never been betrayed like that before! But then again, I should have seen it coming.

Pandora: So what are you going to do?

Tick...Tock..Tick...Tock...

Naven X: I have brought her here, and I can take her out! At Harvest the War, I will bring her to her knees and make her beg for mercy as I torture her slowly. She say she knows me, but she's wrong! She doesn't know what I've been through and what I've done...

Pandora: have you any doubt about your match?

Naven stands up.

Naven X: The only doubt is that I will end her career before it even gets started. I have one more lesson to teach her and at Harvest the War!

Naven throws the pocket watch hard and hits the wall as it breaks into pieces.

Naven X: And the lesson will be learned!

The camera fades to black.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum