Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

RIP The Enemy !

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RIP The Enemy ! Empty RIP The Enemy ! Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Disturbed_Demon

Disturbed_Demon

The camera shows a long and simple field of grass in the middle of nowhere, raining… Thunder strikes and illuminates two shadows. The shadows approach and reveals themselves to be DD and CW. It looks like DD is wearing a straitjacket and CW is behind him holding him by the neck.

DD : Are you ready for us ?DD screams from the top of his lungs FADE TO BLACK few seconds pass ARE YOU READY FOR US ?! We'll kick ass , we'll bone crush , we'll blood fill and why not?! WE'LL M.F. KILL THE COMPETITON , STEAL THE SHOW !! DD calms down, a few moments pass , he aproaches the cam with a psychopathic stare and says ARE YOU SCARED ?! Let me remind you something !

DD points the finger at the screen wich revields highlights of The Killaz from the pass.

DD : Do you see how easly we defeat our foes ?! Do you see how agonizing their pain is ?! Wanna feal that sort of pain ? Wrestle us at Fade To Black and I'll promise you that we'll once again prove to you why we're the ones remaining Untouchable , Relentless but above all INTDESTRUCTIBLE !

Just as the screen prepaires to go black , CW rises his hand from the back of DD and he loses the straitjacket that he was wearing and jump over the camera with a raging hatred.

Last edited by Disturbed_Demon on Sun May 01, 2011 10:10 am; edited 5 times in total

2RIP The Enemy ! Empty Re: RIP The Enemy ! Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Hack3r

Hack3r

OOC: Edited by me so if you have any issues then let me know.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum