Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bilodeau Encounter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Bilodeau Encounter Empty The Bilodeau Encounter Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:40 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

*An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red, blue and white light up the arena. Reliant K - Devastation and reform plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He's in his usual clothes, A black leather jacket, fine black jeans and red sports gloves. The man makes his way down the stage bouncing on each step he takes. His white hair staying perfectly still as he goes. As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and over the rope into the center of the ring. He reaches for a microphone out of his pocket.*

Eternal Eclipse: Tonight's the night people. It is the prestigious Fade To Black PPV of our great ATW.

*The Crowd cheers*

Eternal Eclipse: After weeks of searching and waiting, it is now time for me to confront my father. The very person who destroyed both my career and soul. William Bergeron and his mob were kind enough to go out of their way to find him.

*EE looks towards the arena entrance.*

Eternal Eclipse: Mafia!! Bring him here to me right now!

2The Bilodeau Encounter Empty Re: The Bilodeau Encounter Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:09 am

William_b33

William_b33

Just as Etneral Eclipse finishes. The sound of semi-automatics are blasting on the speakers followed by Uprising by Muse. William's sports car is driving backwards towards the ramp. It stops and William Bergeron steps out of the car. He walk out, he heads to the trunk. He opens it, and pulls out a man with a sack over his head. William Bergeron guides the man to the ring. He throws him into the ring. Grabs a microphone quickly.

Will Bergeron: He's all your Eclipse.

3The Bilodeau Encounter Empty Re: The Bilodeau Encounter Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:49 am

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse

Eternal Eclipse: Thank you William. I will work out the money transfer at some point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum