Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Together- DJ-TT-

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Defjam

Defjam

- Def-jam And Travis Touchdown are Training Tirelessly in Def-jam's Training room. Def-jam Stops for a second to look at Travis's Punch/kick combo-

Def-jam: Hey Trav, I know your Mr. Perfect and all, but i have some advice.

2Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: You want to give the Undefeated One advice? Well you've got some guts. Why would I want advice from you anyway?

3Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Cus Im The Legend of Xtreme, And you would never Survive it in the streets with those Punching and kicking combos

4Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: My punches and kicks are perfect. I have nothing to learn from you. I have fought a lot of battles and won each and every one of them and that's why I'm the Undefeated Champion in this company. And who knows, I might be Demanufacture Champion or Synthetic Breed Champion at the same time. It's all about being there at the right moment.

5Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: Wanna Put that Assumption to the Test?

6Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: To the test? What do you want me to do? Fight you? Please I don't have that kind of time to waste.

7Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:45 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: If you can land a punch on me within 30 Seconds ill never Question you again, But if you cant, then you will let me help you train. Deal?

8Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: Land a punch on you? Wow, wow, wow, now I don't want to be part of some weird fetichism here dude. Plus I can't hit someone from the Mafia, it's against our rules, you should know it. Finally, I'd probably knock you out in the first second, so I don't want to risk being in trouble, especially because of you.

9Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-Jam: Man Never knew how much of a coward my partner is. -he sighs-.

10Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

As Travis walks away he hears Def-Jam's words.

Travis Touchdown: Coward? No says this and gets away with this.

Travis spins around at an amazing speed and throws a heavy punch on Def-Jam's left side. He blocks it just in time by raising his left arm and grabs Travis' wrist with his right arm making him unable to pull his hand away.

11Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:42 pm

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: BEGIN!

-Travis swings his Boot with speed but Def-jam ducks this with speed as he shoves him away-

Def-jam: That the best you got, 25 seconds left!

-Travis Dashes at Def-jam With Blindingly Fast Speed and He Launches a Fist at Def-jam but Def-jam Swiftly moves to the left-

Def-jam: Cmon Times runnin out Mr. Champion

-Travis Sends a flurry of fists but Def-jam is able blocks them unil Def-jam pushes him away, Travis then Lands a Devastating Punch on Def-jams Cheek-

Travis: Looks like i won!

-Def-jam is laughing Hard while rubbing his cheek-

12Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown: I knew it, you're laughing right after I punched you, this is a fetichism for you, I should've never agreed in the first place. Seriously what's making you smile? I just knocked the socks off of you.

13Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:03 am

Defjam

Defjam

Def-jam: You did hit me... But after the thirty Seconds were up, So i won the bet!

-Travis looks at him with a shocked Face-

Def-jam: For what its worth thats a hell of a punch you got there, but let me show you how to make sure it Lands.

-Def-jam Starts Doing a Fierce Combonation of Punches and kicks on the Punching bag-

Def-jam: Like that bro! Try practicing that Technique.

14Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:36 am

Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Travis looks at Def-Jam's combo and seems to be studying it. When Def-Jam looks back at Travis, he seems to be looking away and not caring.

Travis Touchdown: Whatever dude, have fun spending your life in the gym. I mean, you're 24/7 here. Over-training isn't the key to victory. Anyway good luck on recovering from that punch I gave you. Hope you won't need to go to the hospital, William would be mad at me for that.

Travis grabs his title and leaves the gym

15Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:36 am

Defjam

Defjam

-Def-jam Watches him leave and then slowly takes out a picture of an unknown person and tapes it onto the punching bag. He is seen Mercilessly beating the Punching bag as the camera goes to black.-

16Training Together- DJ-TT- Empty Re: Training Together- DJ-TT- Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:20 am

Anthrax

Anthrax

no to sound like a prick or anything...but could you please fallow the color code and DJ you don't have to put a - infront of every action...we put it in a differnt color so all that is over formating and TT you don't have to bold your name.

http://twitter.com/#!/TheAskeland

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum