Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The oppurtunity rises

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The oppurtunity rises on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:23 am

OOC: Adam or DJ can jump in.

An array of fireworks burst from underneath the titan-tron. The colors of red, blue and white light up the arena. Reliant K - Devastation and reform plays across the arena's loud speakers. Eternal Eclipse appears from behind the stage. He's in his usual clothes, A black leather jacket, fine black jeans and red sports gloves. The short man makes his way down the stage bouncing on each step he takes. His white hair staying perfectly still as he goes. As EE reaches the ring he runs over the the steps on the far left turnbuckle. He makes his way up and over the rope into the center of the ring. He reaches for a microphone out of his pocket.

Eternal Eclipse: Welcome ATW fans! Tonight you are about to witness a pre-celebration. After my weeks of trying, I finally get my wish. I get to come face to face with Adam Nedman! It will be a non-title bout, but it will be an opportunity for me to show my dominance.

*Eternal Eclipse grins at his last remark.*

Eternal Eclipse: Enjoy my glorious followers! It is not only a title bout it is also a Tag Team bout! I do not know at this moment who my partner is or my other opponent but it will not matter. Seeing Adam Nedman whimper beneath like he did a few weeks ago is all I need from this tonight.

*EE runs up and jumps on the turnbuckle closest to the announcers table.*

Eternal Eclipse: This fed needs a change! Get rid of it's dirty laundry and bring forth a new age. A new Golden Age! I plan to put myself at the front of it.

*EE points at the announcers then at everyone in the crowd.*

Eternal Eclipse: With me at the top of the food chain, ATW will rise up to be the most dominant fed in all of wrestling! Listen now and forever be changed!

View user profile

2 Re: The oppurtunity rises on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:40 am

OOC: After this week's events in the Far East, I've reverted to my previous entrance theme instead of using LostProphets' "We Are Godzilla, You Are Japan".

The ATW Industrial Arena is suddenly plunged into darkness apart from a solitary, blindingly bright white spotlight, shining on the entrance ramp. "Power Struggle" by Sunna begins to play over the arena's speakers and Adam Nedman steps out onto the ramp. He flicks the hood of his dark coloured top down off his head, unclasps the ReEvolution Title Belt from around his waist and raises it above his head with both hands to the adulation of the audience, before bringing it to rest over his left shoulder. Barely able to put any weight on his heavily taped right leg, Nedman begins the seemingly longer than usual walk to ringside. Instead of taking his usual purposeful strides with attention focused on the ring, he gingerly limps along, grimacing with each step.

Eventually making it to the ring, he climbs up the ringsteps, wipes his feet on the ring apron as is his custom and steps through the top and middle ropes. His entrance theme fades out and the arena lights come back on as he summons the ringside announcer into the ring with an open microphone. Before addressing Eternal Eclipse, he speaks to the crowd.

Nedman: Well you haven't seen or heard from me in a while. That's because I was laid up in what passes for a medical facility around this place. As you can see, my leg is basically being held together by about fifteen metres of tape.

Conor Danielson: Surely he can't be medically cleared to fight tonight.

Christian Ghost: I don't think that that's going to stop someone as determined as Adam Nedman. And don't call me Shirley.

Nedman now turns his attention to Eternal Eclipse.

Nedman: So you want to be the top of the food chain, the alpha dog around here? Do you honestly believe the best way to show how dominant you are is a cowardly sneak attack?

OOC2: I have a little more to add later if anyone else wants to come in now.

View user profile

3 Re: The oppurtunity rises on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Eternal Eclipse: What you call a cowardly sneak attack was something called strategy! I don't know if you have ever used one. I imagine you just waltz in guns a blazing. That won't work against me!

*EE turns aggressive towards Adam*

Eternal Eclipse: What is really cowardly is hiding behind a Tag Partner to fight me! I am guessing I won't even be able to get my hands on you tonight! Have fun watching me and my partner wipe the floor with your little friend!

View user profile

4 Re: The oppurtunity rises on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Nedman: Strategy?! I've studied combat strategies from master warriors and finest martial arts minds all over the world. And not a single one of them involved lurking around and attacking when your opponent's back is turned.

The crowd signals its approval of Nedman's attitude with a round of cheers.

Nedman: Likewise, I've never hidden behind a tag team partner in my life and I won't be doing so tonight. If The Powers That Be would let me, I would take you both on myself, even with one leg that's barely still attached to my body. So I guess you are right. I would go waltzing in, all guns blazing. I never turn down a worthy challenger. And even though I don't consider you a worthy challenger, I'll give you a chance to prove your alleged dominance at next week's Pay Per View, Architects of the Apocalypse, when we fight for this.

He taps the ReEvolution Title Belt. The crowd erupts into applause at his announcement. Nedman tosses the microphone in the general vicinity of the announce position, leaves the ring and makes his way backstage.

View user profile

5 Re: The oppurtunity rises on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:50 pm

*Eternal Eclipse grins with a large sense of accomplishment*

Eternal Eclipse: Realize now you just made the biggest mistake of your life! Giving me a shot at your belt is you pretty much saying good bye to it. Enjoy your ReEvolution championship for the next two weeks because it will be the last time you will ever get anywhere near it!

*The Crowd boo's with displeasure.*

Eternal Eclipse: You hear that sound! All the momentum gain with these fans is now lost. All I have to do is open my mouth and these ignorant morons will jeer and jeer. Negative influence trumps positive influence every time!

*The crowd begins to get rowdy*

Eternal Eclipse: Oh shut up you fat (censored)! I would like to see any one of you do anything about it! I am nearly untouchable!

*One fan tries to jump the security barrier but is tackled by one of EE's suited men. EE laughs at the mans failure*

Eternal Eclipse: At any rate I would like to see you try! Prepare yourself for total devastation!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum