Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

An unknown factor

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 An unknown factor on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:41 pm

The camera fades in backstage of the ATW arena as Pandora is searching for a certain individual..Then she pauses as the camera moves and zooms in to Naven X and Vivica Lockhart have a weird conversation as they laugh continuously...Naven notices the camera and taps Vivica's shoulder to get her attention to the camera...Pandora walks over them them and begins to question....

Pandora: Sorry for interrupting your "conversation" but I need ask talk to you on what everyone wants to know what happened on prototype?..As you know Phenom's apprentice Valac was attacked and was left on unconscious at Phenom's office

Naven and Vivica looks at each other grinning..

Naven X: I have no idea whats your talking about?..

Pandora: Really, well heres a clip on what happened....

The cameraman plays the clip of the attack to Naven and Vivica..they look satisfied..

Pandora: Now, we know that you and Vivica have been fueding with Phenom and Valac for a while now, so does this involve any of you two?

Naven looks at pandora smiles..

Naven X: I don't know what to say about this..I feel bad on what happened to Valac I hope he feels better..

Naven looks at the camera..

Naven X: And I send my condolences to Phenom

Pandora: So are you saying you two had nothing to do with it?!

Naven X: No we didn't..and I feel that Phenom needs to be left alone to deal with this matter..cause I think he is very upset..and we would like to speak with Phenom on Prototype personally so we can show him how sad we are...

Naven laughes hysterically..and begins to leave

OCC: V you can say something or leave it the way it is

View user profile

2 Re: An unknown factor on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Pandora looks confused..

[center]Pandora: Then who was it then?!

Vivica gets eye level with pandora

VL: alI you will need to know is that it is not your concern, and I hope he gets better, maybe he was not fully recovered from our match, but know this!

Vivica kicks the cameraman down with the camera looking up at her

VL: Just watch Prototype and find out....CHA!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum