Archetype Wrestling

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helix Awards Segment #11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Helix Awards Segment #11 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 am

Camera pans over the rabid ATW crowd and stops, pointed at the podium on the stage. Shawn Vincent is standing there, waiting for his cue.

SV: Well fans, we only have a couple of awards left. We will present the last one, Most Dominant Wrestler of the Season, in the ring after the main event. But we’ll get to that later. For every great heel, there must be his nemesis, his enemy, a man to try and foil his every evil deed. These faces must deal with adversity at every turn, often outnumbered. We present this next “Hellie” to the best good guy from the first season. The nominees for Best Face of the Season are…

Sam/Spriorite/Peach/Betty/Hack3r

The Hero

Supermy

Adam Nedman

Defjam

The fans buzz with excitement, awaiting the winner.

SV: And the Best Face of the Season goes to… SAM/SPRIORITE/PEACH/BETTY/HACK3R!!!!! Come on out and collect yet another award!

View user profile

2 Re: Helix Awards Segment #11 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:16 am

The camera shows the Hack3r's table but his chair's empty. There's some noise as TheHero stands up from his chair and goes towards the stage. He arrives at the stage and walks towards the podium.

TheHero: You certainly didn't expect me to show up on this stage but Hack3r is puking out his stomach right now. Seems he likes the martini's but they don't like him.

Some guys in the crowd start laughing.

TheHero: Anyway I got the permission to accept this award for him. So Hack3r, great job and congratulations for winning this nice trophy. Now you guys enjoy this evening. Thank you.

The crowd cheers as TheHero takes the Helix Award and leaves the stage.

View user profile

3 Re: Helix Awards Segment #11 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:13 pm

OOC: It's true, I gave Hero permission for this. I just thought I'd clear that up :L

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum