Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Deadly Sin

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Deadly Sin Empty A Deadly Sin Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Nedman

Nedman

OOC: I swore to myself I wouldn't leave this to the last minute, but I found myself almost completely out of ideas.

The shot opens on one of the backstage corridors in the ATW Arena, Pandora sits on a storage crate, microphone in hand, swinging her legs to and fro. A figure wearing a dark coloured hooded top passes by. Pandora extends her legs out in front of the passer-by, impeding their progress.

Pandora: Heard any more voices in your head lately?

The figure flicks his head up and the hood falls back revealing the face of Adam Nedman. He turns to face Pandora.

Nedman: Thankfully no. And it's only one voice. So far.

Pandora: So, you're 2 for 2, and you've got Averis tonight. Do have any words for him?

Nedman: Avarice, the desire to acquire more than one needs or deserves, is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. And it will be his downfall. All his material wealth, his mission to dominate mean naught in the squared circle. Nobody can buy their way out of the path of The Oncoming Storm.

He gently pushes Pandora's legs down and walks on, lowering his head with a flourish so that his hood once again flicks forward. Nedman pauses for a moment with a sense of foreboding.

Disembodied Voice: Stay the course, Oncoming Storm.

The shot fades out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum