Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Voodoo Master is Here!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Voodoo Master is Here! Empty The Voodoo Master is Here! Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:14 am

Revenant King

In the halls of the arena, a security person indulges in his cup of coffee when he finds an odd man in raggedy clothes walking in the halls. Being a little suspicious, he calls him out.
Security Guard: Hey buddy. Need help with something?
The raggedy man pays no attention to him as he goes forward. The security guard visibly looks agitated.
Security Guard: Sir, if you don't belong in the arena, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
The mystery man keeps walking towards him. The security guard, now angry, pulls out his billy club. He approaches the man.
Security Guard: Listen buddy...
The dark man reaches his arm out and touches the security guard's shoulder. The guard's eyes widened as he goes to his knees, clutching his shoulder and screaming in pain. The dark man known as Revenant King walks past him.
Revenant King: I don't have time to play with you guard. I have a match to go to, to bring pain to a man name Johnny.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum