Archetype Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Archetype Wrestling
Archetype Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fantasy based wrestling federation of TWG

You are not connected. Please login or register

TheHero challenges the GM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TheHero challenges the GM Empty TheHero challenges the GM Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:07 pm

The Hero

After the match, TheHero asks the ring announcer, who sits at ringside, for a microphone. He gets handed one into the ring. TheHero walks into the middle of the ring and moves the mic to his mouth as he starts speaking.

TheHero: So how did you like that ATW fans?

The crowd cheers. Some boos were heard too.

TheHero:Yeah. That's what I like about you guys so much. You're always honest.

TheHero puts one hand in his pocket and walks in the ring as he makes a short pause.

TheHero: Now, you all know why I'm in this federation. I fight for what's right and I'll beat up every guy who stands in the way of justice.

He gets another pop from the fans.

TheHero: And in here, we got so many guys who fight for the dark side. We got guys like AnthraX, stables like the Mafia and the list goes on and on.

The crowd boos as he makes a short pause again.

TheHero: But the worst guy around here is the guy who bullies around the wrestlers like they were his slaves. He abuses his power he got as General Manager here. I'm obviously talking about Phenom.

The crowd boos.

TheHero: Now I accept he is the boss here. But I can't accept how he treats the guys here. I mean he just forced one of my friends to change his name to Peach and even constrained him to wear a stupid costume.

Some of the guys in the crowd laugh.

TheHero. Now, Phenom, I don't care what you'll do to me now. I don't care what you force me to do. Maybe you want me to wear a superhero cape or some other bull*&^%.

The crowd laughs and some people cheer.

TheHero: You can try whatever you want, you can't break me down. And I'll guarantee you one more thing. I will get you sooner or later and THERE WILL BE JUSTICE!

TheHero throws away the microphone as the crowd goes crazy and Hero by Skillet gets played. He leaves the ring and the camera fades away.

OOC: Edited, I basically bleeped the naughty word haha

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum